Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JWonggg/status/872174681054265345
shoryuken.com/2017/06/06/hungrybox-calls-out-nintendo-for-their-lack-of-support-for-competitive-super-smash-bros/#respond
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features.

Reminder that if you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Play melee

Is there anyone in /fgg/ Doug hasn't completely BTFO?

learn to backdash and punish kiddo

>tekken 7 has good graph-

play pokken DX

>T7 delayed for years to make sure it's really polished
>No replays
>Training mode combo counter bugged
>Training mode features requires touchpad, so if you play on an older stick you need a DS4 connected first
>PSN online full of problems
>Fewer customisation options than TTT2, arcade customisations being nickle and dimed as future DLC
>Can't leave lobbies in progress without quitting the game

what fighting games are coming out in the future?

kemono friends (studio s)
pokken switch
gundam versus ps4
mvci

persona 5 arena will save fighting games

You can leave lobbies by opening the menu, it's 2 I think

Nothing personnel, kid

Not if there's a match in progress

The host can't leave without killing the lobby

Xrd's next yearly update

rosie jizal

I scared myself and hit the select/share button on my stick on PC and it brought up chat and the players in the lobby. I only did this in a 2 player match and couldn't type but assuming you can if you're spectating. The lobbies are incredibly poor and party hosting blows since you have to use the laggy ass interface to invite people and the shit is so greyed out you can't tell if things are actually valid options or not.

btfo

DOA6 should adopt Tekken's customization instead of just having costumes. I'm sure they'd still make tons of money as waifufags would shill out money for individual parts too to customize their waifu however they want.

Why do people defend this? There is a reason SF is popular, it's because they don't treat their consumers like trash and release a full price patch every year.

Post the best character ever created

pic related, the best character ever created

SF4 had paid updates and was more popular than SF5

Whats with all these retards posting their shitty pics and webms of their shit-tier play like anyone gives a shit?

People like and should kys

>tfw Gootecks forces you to partake in his shilling skits
>tfw you want to leave but the contract won't let you

Seriously what was up with that video
>Guys I'm quitting because esport is fucking shit... Actually forget that, I'm a huge sellout

you got hit by the mixup

Sorry, I stopped checking the thread

I can now if you still wan to try, otherwise next time

oh hws, you're so crazy

Play with the births.
Shes definitely up there.

>Training mode features requires touchpad, so if you play on an older stick you need a DS4 connected first

WHAT

I believed it halfway through because the fgg memes

got me good desu
>buy my tee

He's lying. If you have a legacy controller it'll switch it to select.

*Blocks your path*

if gootecks is from the future why did he still go to e league and go 0-7

was that an IRL void mixup

>tekken got CRACKED while i was at work
time to rev up that story mode and trainingboar for hours

>I looked this shit up an sat through the video contemplating my existence just for a shitty t-shirt sales pitch

Future Gooteck is an evil cunt.

whiff whiff xx buy my shit

>go to search battle lounges
>4/8
>6/8
>3/8
>1/8

Why

are those anal hooks by the door wtf

You don't want to live in a world where Gootecks didn't go 0-7. SFV was still the dominant game, Tekken 7 was ignored by the masses and died, Rev2 was a buggy mess and died, smash was instead extended to replace both their slots at all future tournaments.

Oh. Damn Chariot

This husk of a man is a literal walking meme

two walking memes

You do understand that Tekken (especially 7) is the most casual dumbed down shitter game in existence, right? If you play it """""""""""competively""""""""""", you should just kindly kys.

put futuretecks in rev3

I never thought I'd be enjoying Tekken this much lads.

Anyone SFV?

Region is us east

Who's cuter, /fgg/?

Gootecks looks like he's in pain

ok, I'll join.

Did they fuck?

can you just stop dude

I honestly think that HWS could make a twitch career. I can see him gathering an army of retards like that DOOD guy and Aris, except that they'll meme about furry baras and have stock image robber emotes or some shit.

Both are very punchable.

hello HWS

I never noticed is that a fucking sword handle?

twitter.com/JWonggg/status/872174681054265345

24 entrants for sfv

seems people are leaving the game behind for tekken

just like i said they wouldq

Because unsuprisingly, capcom fucked up, and battle lounges are now sorted by old to new, meaning the 8 player lounges are now prioritized. You can try searching by ft3 or ft5, since those aren't usually used by large lobbys, but in my experience most people have given up on public lobbys altogether

CFN?

what else would be as fucked up

he is now hated in tekgen as well, I was hoping they would like him to contain him

WargodRa
Ft2
Chat Select on
Password 6665

So THAT's fucking why. Goddamn.

wtf

I want Feng Wei to b1+2 my asshole

capcom is so shit they cant even fix shit right lmao

Actually yeah, I totally see it.

If you can't find my lobby post your CFN and I'll invite you.

Pr Rog looks scared

why are capcom so incompetent?

Is Bryan the most honest character in T7?

Yeah? Where are those booming Tekken numbers?

who knows

at least we have namco bandai

Good job Broski

SFV EU anyone?

Calm down Asuka

No that would be Kazumi.

shoryuken.com/2017/06/06/hungrybox-calls-out-nintendo-for-their-lack-of-support-for-competitive-super-smash-bros/#respond

Is hunnybox, dare I say, our guy?

Should I bother picking this game up or no?

no because smash isnt a fighting game

lol nobody tell him

Why is SFV even there in the first place? Who the fuck goes to Dreamhack to play fighting games?

>hunnybox
gb2 jiyuna's chat/discord

Yeah, Nintendo's weird when it comes to Smash. They're actively promoting the competitive scenes for Splatoon and ARMs but they don't give a shit when it comes to Smash despite being bigger and better established than either of them. There's so much money that could be made there, but they're content with only really formally recognizing it every so often. Ultimately it's up to Sakurai, which I think is bullshit since I personally don't think he knows what's best for the series, even if I do think he's pretty good at designing individual characters still.

not a fighting game

Where are the evo numbers

at evo

how do play yun sf3

hidden

Too honest in my opinion. Everyone else can just throw out 100% safe and even on + shit while Kazumi has nothing.

So what is the point in SFV now Tekken is out? Does Capcom even want to make money from it?

Does Veeky Forums listen to music, audiobooks, podcasts, etc when playing fighting games? I started listening to Kanye while going to GG locals and it really calms my nerves.

Does anyone want to talk about GG? I just got it and im having an insane amount of fun.

How do I get good with whitefang? Some guy had this seemingly impossible to get out of blockstring mixup.

>kanye

mah nigga. i feel like he's very underrated and not enough people appreciate his work.

been listening to chapo trap house while trainingboaring tekken

>They hate entitled autists
As they should.