Is there a manufacturer with better a appreciation for class in aesthetics than Aston Martin...

Is there a manufacturer with better a appreciation for class in aesthetics than Aston Martin? I'm super tempted by a 2012 V8 Vantage but for the same price I could get a 2008 DB9 with similar mileage. What do you think?

Don't come crying when it breaks and costs a house payment to fix.

Others can and will focus on class and aesthetic, but AM also focuses on shoving that into a really cool sports luxury car rather than pure luxury that someone else would drive you around in.

If you're actually rich enough to own one you're better off with multiple cheaper options than one individual cool car though.

>spend a ton of money on the car
>it bears the name of some arab

>ahmed munir

>final inspection
>AHMED

hohohohohoho eurocucks btfo ;)

pretty sure aston wouldn't hire someone they don't see fit for the job

Still better than knowing that some hindu subhuman fondled your car with his poo-smeared hands.

tippity top zozzle

The point is I don't want the name Ahmed on my car anywhere, don't care if he's good at it.

I don't like any of them people, they have no business here

>buy british car
>engine is german
>some arabs name is eched into it
wew

At least not LaDanius Jackson.

what are you trying to say

are you going to be staring at the name all the time?
i wouldn't care if was jamal,pajeet,jacob,ivan,pedro,omar,hans or jack,we're talking about aston not hyundai

I think people especially those who have a problem with foreign ethnic mixing into their own culture are going to have to get used to seeing shit like this. Arabs are going to be just as big a character in Europe as Mexicans in America. as you get older you may even see the Arab language plastered on some signs in Europe if its not already much like you can find Chinese text in Seattle and Spanish text in California. you'll Mexican and Arab names on signature items you used to associate with people of your own ethnicity. The white Cauliflower that is or was "The West" is turning into Stew.

Broccoli is superior to cauliflower anyway. Who the fuck likes cauliflower?

>it's an "immigrant ignoring the warning signs of his imminent cleansing" episode
Google "Operation Ronces" for a sneak peak of your future in Western Civilization.

it's just some jewish writers wet dream
france only have themselves to blame for taking in too many immigrants

>it's just some jewish writer's wet dream
confirmed for spending 0 time in any military in the last 10 years

please explain,army man

Is this subtle trolling op?

If you can't afford a new one you can't afford a used one.

Military is being increasingly antagonized by cultural marxists in every western country. Despite subversion the infantry units remain 85-95% white and extremely right-wing. National Guard bases get knocked off almost weekly. If you think the armies of western countries won't be acting against the current demographic replacement you aren't accurately factoring in how angry and capable these guys are and how cowardly and incapable their leadership is.