byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

persistent station when

>crew actually beats bleb
>tfw each time i get blob, i get defeated under a few minutes unless i plasma flood or get the AI under my control

when you code it

butt armor when

Here's the secret blob guide to winning every time
eat cargo

>hours of work will always be destroyed by a single maxcap or plasma flood every 40 minutes.
didn't we have egg station for that?

People can simply drift out into space and build safehavens there, secured with guns.
Let people into the game via Dionae and Positronic brains.
It's not that hard.

>when you're the only human working with the predominantly lizardman staff in logistics
>watching them sweat and strain moving the crates around
>the bulging muscles underneath their a-size-too-small jumpsuits
>wiping their brows in satisfaction of yet another shuttle handled
>having brotherly banter while you just keep to your corner and trying to keep the floor tidy

People have suggested this before, and its a ways stupid.

i don't care i want it

But nobody else wants it.
The closest we have to that is dorf fort, and every time it's done, more than half the crew is brain dead by the two hour mark.

Lack of complete transparency is still a really shitty thing to do, even if it's for "The greater good". It causes administrators to make decisions with possibly bad information because they would rather keep it hidden than verify it out of paranoia that the person *could* be (ban-evading) and would use that information to (evade) even harder.

This is just my experience as RTO though where every bit of information was crucial even something that seems completely and utterly useless could be a turning point in making a decision and bad/unverified Intel caused some real fucking big issues. I understand this isn't on the same scale since muh vidya games, still withholding information rather than getting it verified can create a really shitty user experience for players and isn't something that should become commonplace for administrators. Especially if you don't notify the user that certain information is being withheld for an undisclosed reason.

that's because dorf fort can only be done in semi-lowpop times and ends in lowest-lowpop time.
But I do agree it's not for everyone.

The only notes they don't share are meta-gaming notes and notes regarding possible ban evasion.

Lol

After the great successes of both the prayermin and trialmin schemes, what kind of -min do you guys want to see next?

ERPmin

abusemin

this.

Threadmin who is responsible for quality shitposts

Oh no god forbid the valid hunters don't have fun

that's a big snake

An admin who is only around to help new players and answer questions about the game.

Normal admins already fill that role

Normal admins don't know shit about the server they play on.
Only like 3 of them even understand atmospherics or engineering.
Another 3 maybe know medical.

4U

I was playing as a mouse on vorestation
the bartender ate me whole

faxmin

I know everything, just ask whenever I'm up.

minmin

I already know everything which is how I know most admins don't know anything.

get a load of this guy

Do you know xenoarchaeology?
Do you know how to do a 2 tiles supermatter?
Do you know how to single-man cult?
Do you know the force values of each item on the station?
Do you know how to do a changeling test?
Do you know the temperature and the texture of the insides of each waifu?

local man discovers the importance of surgery, conquers the world

I really like this image.

You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough pomfcoins.

Applies to real life.

Yes, thats easy stuff

I bet you don't know about my waifu.

I have RP'd a gynacologist and felt my way around them while they were under N2O

Post your waifu! Mine is Valkyrie.

>having a waifu
>ever

>no RnD mods for bionic arms
>tfw no bionic arm tazer
>tfw can never be a true augmented freak
>tfw I played too much cyberpunk 2020 and want a netrunner hack capability

Alright, it's time.

>200 IQ jobs
Engineering
Medical

>110 IQ jobs
Mechanic
Cargo

>60 IQ jobs
Science
Security
Captain

Assistants have the highest IQ

Just below clown sure

>200 IQ jobs
Trader
Clown
Mime

>110 IQ jobs
Everything not in either list

>60 IQ job
Medical
Science

If we're talking about the calibre of actual players and shit then every job is on the low end of the single digits
If we're talking like how smart you have to be to play it well I'd say the heads and MAYBE sec would be at the top because HR is hard enough without clowns and retards with bombs

>200 IQ jobs
Miner
Clown
Mime
Botany

>110 IQ jobs
Assistants
Bartender
Chef

>60 IQ jobs
HoP
CMO
Cyborg

>0 IQ jobs
Security
Captain
Medical

Tiberium when?

>flarg comes back
>plays as captain

>Alden Hill
>cargo tech

literally the biggest nigger on the server

>commits crimes all round as a nonantag
>whines and bitches when he was caught and perma'd

I wasnt even sec, just watching from the outside be THAT butt pained was hilarious

>court shit takes up 90% of the fucking round
>didn't just immediately call in the borg for some reason

>all round
>be near a mime when it was murdered
>be arrested
It's alright Hunt we know you're still flustered from that pushfart

>Captain comes to Robotics
>Asks for a Durand
>Give it to him like 15 minutes later
>He immediately goes on a shooting spree
>Isn't even Traitor
???

>Mechanic
>110

I'm okay with this even though I love playing Mechanic, it's a low intensity job and the worse it'll get is checking the manifest and realizing you're the only one with access close enough to the engine, it's pretty comfy just building things and holding off the urge to weld+locker the RD after they tell you that you can "share materials" as if they're going to give me a single sheet of diamond.

I wish this wasn't the case though, if I knew how to actually edit game code I'd turn the Mechanic into a 200 IQ job easily with no reliance on science or having to be the underpowered engineer.

lol what? I watched the court case I wasnt involved. it was just funny watching you be a nigger then get caught for it and then bend over backwards to act like you wasnt mad. "they just gotta use those sticks, right frank? right frank? right frank?

LOLOL

>Resisted arrest
>Acted like a cunt towards security the entire time despite having done nothing
>Tried breaking someone out
>Kept acting like a nigger
Had you been cooperative and said nothing since you were arrested you would have been let out immediately, Jesus Christ dude.

t. Hunt

HE KILLED IAN

That is not even the full story and you know it. You were arrested on suspicion of murdering the Mime. After questioning you for about 2 minutes I decided that Frank needed a trial and said to brig you for 4 minutes then release you. Which is exactly what the Warden did. Instead you decided to cause shit after we released you and after several chances we decided to Permabrig you for the remainder of the trial. Instead you decided to be even more shit and spam the comms in permabrig so the Warden moved you to solitary. We gave you ANOTHER chance and moved you to permabrig but said if you did the same shit we'd move you back. GUESS WHAT YOU DID THE SAME SHIT SO WE MOVED YOU BACK TO SOLITARY!

The Warden was even fucking nice enough to take you on the shuttle. If it was up to me I'd have left you there in the cell.

>logged in
>looked at manifest
>pic related
[SCREAMS EXTERNALLY]

I enjoyed jailing Alden. He was so Salty
I gave him 3 chances. Told him to behave and he'd be free. What did he do? Sperg out and abuse comms and try to break windows in his cell. Cargo techs are the worst sometimes.

Put an assistant into crit using a fully armed durand for blocking his way into the security section of escape. You just got off a ban and this is how you behave? You need to behave better or you will be removed from this community.

Killing Ian should be a crime punishable by death.

Check the ban page in a few minutes.

it already is

>j-just accept the stunrod enema bro
Classic redshits

>"I DIN DU NUFFING"
>"But you did do something"
>"LOL I DON'T JUST TAKE IT LIKE A PUSSY OF COURSE I RESISTED"
You are literally, LITERALLY retarded.

You were given many chances. You blew them all. Sperg harder.

t. Valkyrie

oh user you've made me the happiest gal alive

Alden Hill is always like this, he acts like a cunt as a non antag then gets brigged then loses his shit over it every fucking time, should be banned desu absolute shitter

>why would someone resist for a crime they didn't commit, hahah

>that one sec that died fighting the arrivals vines

f

But resisting is a crime you fuckwit. If you resist a crime you didn't commit then you commit a crime by resisting.
Just let them interrogate you and you would have been out.

You know the best part? I was trapped in there because someone stole the signaller out from my door. I was threatening Ian with a broken bottle so people would let me out quicker. And then he shot Ian.

Thanks for saving my life Packie, but you know I can't just accept an undercover cop's help, especially when he stole my ID. Gotta stay IC my man.

>lol just stick him in the brig anyway
>but i did literally nothing and you have no proof to the contrary outside of me being in my own workspace
>DUDE JUST ACCEPT IT OKAY RESISTING IS A CRIME

You had a three or four minute sentence and were to set free. Greytided. Got a 3 minute sentence and was told to behave or it'll just be more. Greytided. Told this is the last chance with a 3 minute sentence. Greytided. Gave 3 minute sentence plus 3 for recidivism and final warning. Greytided. Shocker, you got perma.

>someone died to a fucking potato kudzu

A vox died to it too, I think.

you did do something you absolute brain dead retard, it was explained many times above. Leave the server and take your shit nigger dindu nuffin attitude with you

And then you went and made the sentence worse on yourself by acting like a nigger.
Must suck to live with such shit impulse control.

The cloned, murdered mime said you were an accomplice. It was your word versus his and he was dead and you were with the actual tator the whole time. God damn man you are the biggest sperg I've seen in a while.

t. asspained redshits

>Join game
>Flashing firelocks with an engineer in a hardsuitstaring at it
>Kudzu beyond the firelocks
>Officer next to the engineer
>Assistant playing music a few steps back
>Engineer OPENS THE FIRELOCKS

so fucking salt
give me more

>flarg will never push you over and mount you on his big throbbing durand cannon
why live

Can't we just extend week of the rope to season of the rope? Gonna need it with summer approaching

one of these is not like the others

I know right?
Mice can't drink, silly mouse.

>the "I dont have an argument so Im going to link every comment and call them a name" haha got em nerd

[02:32:24]ADMIN: PM: SerWind/(Shawn Cook)->Cuconi/(Josue White): Hey, don't say things like "pls" IC
[02:32:37]ADMIN: PM: Cuconi/(Josue White)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): wut
[02:32:59]ADMIN: PM: SerWind/(Shawn Cook)->Cuconi/(Josue White): Josue (?) White [Common] (Paramedic) says, "Ammm im traped at the zoo pls help
[02:32:59]ADMIN: PM: Cuconi/(Josue White)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): is not like tat is how normal people talk
[02:33:15]ADMIN: PM: SerWind/(Shawn Cook)->Cuconi/(Josue White): Don't say things like that
[02:33:27]ADMIN: PM: Cuconi/(Josue White)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): what
[02:33:39]ADMIN: PM: SerWind/(Shawn Cook)->Cuconi/(Josue White): What is confusing you?
[02:33:57]ADMIN: PM: Cuconi/(Josue White)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): being polite is now oc?
[02:34:12]ADMIN: PM: SerWind/(Shawn Cook)->Cuconi/(Josue White): Don't type "pls", you type out "please" not "pls"
[02:34:31]ADMIN: PM: Cuconi/(Josue White)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): again real people talk like that
[02:34:42]ADMIN: PM: SerWind/(Shawn Cook)->Cuconi/(Josue White): Again, don't do it
[02:35:37]ADMIN: PM: Cuconi/(Josue White)->SerWind/(Shawn Cook): ho now talking like a milenian piece of shit is too unralistic in the fucking

Quiet narc, i'm trying to blend in so I can absorb the captain.

>200 IQ jobs
xenoarch
xenobot
good clowns

>175 IQ jobs
engineering
trader
xenoboi

>150 IQ jobs
medbay

>125 IQ jobs
security