Wanted an old tomos to fuck with

>wanted an old tomos to fuck with
>regular car reviews makes a video on them
>prices already up
>know there will be many jalopnik articles and then all over car culture that tomos are fun cheap "motorcycles"

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/975597/dc99e1344f/
ehwiki.org/wiki/HentaiVerse
hentaiverse.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is there a quote bubble coming out of her vagoo?
is she a vagtriloquist?

>saw rcr's video
>now I want an old tomos

God I'm such a whore.

Well they are pretty neat whether or not RCR made a video about them.
I also think this was one of his least annoying videos in a long time.

Actually been looking at some old french mopeds now. Shit looks tight.

Don't worry. At the end of the day, they're slow mo-bikes. When the hype dies, they'll be plenty back on craigslist cheap.His reasoning in the vid, was that it was fun with a group. But so is everything with a motor and good friends.

Didn't know about them today but my state has confusing laws regarding mopeds and "motorized bicycles"

There is a Renault one for sale near me that I kinda want

>mfw when Simson
>mfw 4 speed foot shifter
>mfw 70 km/h stock
>mfw 100 km/h with a few simple mods

You can tell viral marketing has fully penetrated Veeky Forums. Every time there's a now Doug or RCR video someone's posting about wanting that car.

>tfw not in a small town where this travel is viable
>or in a super big downtown metro area
>suburb with everything too and mean drivers and I get so acared

This desu. I've always wanted a moped/small motorcycle, and rcr gave me knowledge of tomos. It was also a very watchable video.

I've really wanted a 50cc for a while but I already own 2 cars and can't justify it. Found an upgraded Tomos on my local craigslist for $500 and I'm finding it real difficult not to call him up right now

Wow, all these dorks here, and no answers.

Suck my ass

Fuck off kid

The answer is sadly no. Pic is from Batou Shoujo, and its a series of one off pics like that of the same girl who verbally abuses a guy.

>Didn't know about them today but my state has confusing laws regarding mopeds and "motorized bicycles"
Don't read the actual law. Go to your DMV website and read the public explanation instead. Those legislators write laws or update them after court cases, so they end up with twisty lawyer phrasing. Just google the phrase "are mopeds licensed in state?". You'll probably get a description like:
"Mopeds and scooters must be registered. As long as they are 50cc or less, your regular driver license is adequate. If over 50cc, then your driver license needs a motorcycle endorsement."

And for electrically assisted bicycles (the bike has pedals) as long as its top speed is not over 15MPH, then no license is needed to ride them. However, it still has more limitations than a normal bicycle. Electrically motorized vehicles such as segway and electric bicycles don't go on the combined usage walking trails which allow pedestrians, joggers, bicycles, and bicycles pulling a baby trailer. As soon as it has a motor of any kind, it becomes no good on those trails.

YMMV.

>why is there a quote bubble coming out of her vagoo?

There's a bunch translated images for her at:
e-hentai.org/g/975597/dc99e1344f/

I suggest you read the user comments at the bottom of that gallery page URL. There is a link to an AI chatbot based on her character that was voiced by Marina Inoue. So you can get abused personally by this character.

you're that same user, aren't you?
thank you for sauce
the heavens will reward you

Well there's always Tomokos instead.
But I was hoping his video wouldnt cause too much hype. That self-important "wow I sure hope I dont raise the price lol u mad" comment was really off putting and tainted an actually ok video.

>you're that same user, aren't you?
No, I am a different user. If you like that site, you can also play their hentaiverse game. The links are at the top of the page. It's probably good to click on the WIKI first to read about the hentaiverse game. To play, that means you go to their forum site and register an account. The forum account registration serves as the registration for the whole site. The game gives me a lot of credits that I then take to their marketplace to exchange for GP (gallery points). I use GP to download galleries as convenient ZIP archive files.

ehwiki.org/wiki/HentaiVerse

hentaiverse.org/

>why is there a quote bubble coming out of her vagoo?
Usually such things are sound effects. But in this case, it is her talking and it would be bad placement to put that word balloon elsewhere due to object balance in the illustration.

literally buy some other 2 stroke moped from the 70s. if you don't mind manual transmission rather than twist and go then jap ones like the FS1 or SS50 might be right your alley

honestly I love the A E S T H E T I C S of 1970s road bikes with period front fairings but those fuckers are heavy

I wish I had a gf like tomoko

This for sure bro. These are a well-kept secret, but the '70s dual-sports are so goddamn good. Cheap, easy to rebuild, look great and have pretty solid power to boot.

Had a DT175 for a while (pic related), got it for like ~400 dollars running. It was a lightweight, woolie beast if you wanted it to be, or just cheap-ass transportation. I have a liter bike now and I miss the shit out of it, will probably get one again soon.

Honestly OP, drop the Tomos and get one of these. You might get bored of the Tomos' speed quickly, and while the frame flex on that kind of vehicle is super fun, low-displacements 70's dual sports are waaaaay better. (If you REALLY don't wanna get a license, there's plenty more two-stroke scooters

>tfw Florida
>shitty moped laws
>infrastructure doesn't support low speed motor bikes

F word

But then I need a license
I want a grey area where I can push my luck

Jesus, that ending is brutal.

>Jesus, that ending is brutal.
That AI Chatbot emulating her seemed to be a popular feature. It got a lot of people to click to follow that author/artist.

shit got too real

You can build your own knockoff toons if you find an old 2 stroke and a clutch/diy shifter. Doing that rn

I live in an area with the shittiest used market ever

Might suggest a CT90 or CT70 or similar then - if you live in a small town (I do too), the cops are pretty chill and probably won't care, especially if you're a decent rider and not crazy loud or causin' problems.

Actually, hol up, even if you live in like a city, they're so tiny and old that most people won't know they're over 50cc. And they have bigger wheels (big plus) and can easily lock wheels for "mad skids".

Also, there's a BUNCH of knock-off Chinese-built Honda engines you can swap in easily (instructions online) that are 125cc. Granted those are four strokes, but a CT90/CT70 are still a bunch of fun.

They're also dirt cheap (CT90s, anyway - you can get non-runners for literally ~100), CT70s are a bit more expensive (think at least few hundred depending on where you're from, I'm assuming US) but are also pretty great.

Seriously though, consider getting a license, you open a lot more possibilities that are just as cheap, and if you get insurance (you should) it's like literally under 15/month.

b-but its not a bicycle.... you will need moto licence to drive this

I live in Miami area user. I wish I could have some thing like this but everything's shit here

Gay

YOU CUT THAT SHIT OUT CT90S ARE REAL BIKES

sorry dude, looks like there's only one CT70 in south florida for 1800 (3x what i'd pay). try looking for a clone online. also, there's a lot of tomos-style scooters in that era, like the Honda express, QT50 (haha), a puch, or some other stuff.

Gay

>I've really wanted a 50cc for a while but I already own 2 cars and can't justify it.
I've wanted a small motorbike too, but there's really no where to ride it to in the rainy season. And in the non-rainy season, even regular motorcycles are hardly ever seen in my city highways or even at stores and malls. I suspect it's just too dangerous to use a motorcycle as a DD vehicle.

The bad stats will eventually catch up if someone uses it as a DD. Car drivers are just too careless.