/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1685

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - PiƱa Hazard (iM@S Collab)
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

As a newfag, which of older idol units are good additions to teams?

Do not open

Bea!

Xth for Lennah, the kindest, gentlest, most hardworking girl in all of the skies!

>there are people RIGHT NOW in /gbfg/ that don't like a good old blue rare steak

>not an SS rare steak

Which gbf character am I?

Disgusting

>there are people RIGHT NOW in /gbfg/ that don't like a good raw steak

>SINoALICE has males
>Pinocchio
DROPPED, fuck I'm stuck with faggots no matter where I go. I can't escape gbf.

What a cute male (girl)

aidoru event soon. post aidorus.

>a Taro work
>not having homos

It looks like whatever translator they got for the Graphic Archives just flipped through the official english names and replaced anything they thought was dumb.

And yet despite this, they kept Zooey.

???

I know it's shitposting but damnit man that shit is not gross. Medium rare is ok for specific cuts and specific sizes otherwise don't risk it and go medium.
I'm not eating shit I would feed to my dog.

>Taro game
>not having shotas

GBF needs more SSR shotas, this game is lacking.

>Narmia

Is this the fucking movie or what?

Wawi

My cute dead wife.

Is there any benefit to using two of the same summon, or do I want to uncap it right away?

C8B38C2E

I think I'm doing this wrong

How do I report people for bullying in Granblue? This guy called me a loser on my profile and left a sneezing emote.

There's a special place in Hell for people who trigger Chev HL's damage cuts late (which inconveniences everybody else in the raid) simply because they don't want to let want to let their buffed ougis and/or nukes go to waste.

Post your ID so we can track him down.

Yea, you need 2 more to replace Baha and Buncle.

It's kinda arbitrary too. They changed Narumea to a vaguely english looking name even though she has all those japanese elements to her, but then they left Shirou as is.

Then again, Shirou is an actual name.

:^)

We do have a few though. What we're really missing is traps.

You use ranko, brunhilde, and ranko sr character you doofus

gbf killer?

user its a Taro game he always needs to have a token shota

Post ID, I'll post something cute to compensate, user!

Once it gets out of maintenance.

Don't forget to thank Cygames for giving you new players the ability to get the cutest idol and best unit in the game.

i don't know who to bully harder, beato or sachiko

i like uzuki
ganbarimasu!

BAP

SR Ranko is in. Guess I'll farm more summons once the event starts.

>poor Orchid and Ranko have no mouth
Stop the bullying!

Learn to time your buffs better faggot.

>cutest idol

But only the shit idol baits are in this event user, just check the wiki page next time.

You're right, I should be thanking Cygames for bringing back the cutest idols in Granblue Fantaqsy Anzu and Miku.

N-no one?

HYPER

Fucks given about consistency: 0

Fumi isn't in the game.

MEGATON

>it's a prawn
>it lives in water
>it spits out a high-pressurized jet of water
>it deals earth element damage

Defend this.

i can't

I'm using Shiburin in my water team (attack up + blind), and Ranko in dark team (cute!). Haven't found much use for the others yet, except maybe Anastasia subbing in for Rin when blind isn't needed.

tell me your ideas of a gbf event good enough to crash the game into an inestimable maintenance.

Airi. Sword proficiency, strong ougi, team heal, and a charm.

Shut the FUCK UP SACHIKO

and cog being showed the pleasures of being cummed inside is fine?

Other water-dwelling critters are already water element, and superprawn, king of the lakebottoms, is the top predator so of course its element is the one super effective against water.

She's a slutty geezer.

>mfw I've had her since forever

DO returns, and drops the material needed to 5* S Zoi (which gives her a 4th skill that gives 100% echoes to the entire party).

Gold rush event. Everyone fights for territory on a map or fights 1000~2000 player-wide raids against golems or guardians to pan for gold dust and/or nuggets. Guaranteed to crash the server.

isn't that exactly what he wants?

Can anyone explain this to me please.

>invite says free mvp
>invite says free vice-mvp
>still never get to mvp magnas

Daily reminder that if you play "the brainlet element" you might as well be playing cookie clicker.

at 75% and 50% chev hl casts a 90% dmg reduction to all elements that lasts 45(60?) seconds. this will trigger for every person in the raid, so attacking after the shields ran out will trigger them again if someone didn't do so while they were up

Thanks for the feathers

pfff. 1 free surprise ticket that includes all the limited ever put in the game and all players have to do is log in and do a specific event raid at either 4 am - 5 am or 4 pm 5pm on a specific day

any one that doesnt have zoi would crash the server

Don't forget the /gbfg/-approved way to evaluate grids:

>if it's worse than yours, they're a casualfag slimeblasting SEAnig
>if it's about the same as yours, it's decent
>if it's better than yours, they're a no-life whale

Cookie clicker unironically has a higher skill ceiling than the entirety of GBF.

So now that previous event characters are consistently getting 5* uncaps.

Who's looking forward Shirou getting one?

BellaBarca is recruiting we have a few slots open.

Most of our members are located in NA and thus our strike times are based around those time zones. 7 AM JST and 11 AM JST

No rank requirement just be active. No alts please. We're mainly filled with players somewhat new to the game. No pressure in asking questions or for help.

If we feel we can win a match in GW we put forth the effort to do so. Otherwise we are laid back and focused on improving our grids.

His golden form actually hits hard, really hoping he gets something like Feather where one of his skills turns into a ougi charge so you can turn golden form on turn one.

JOIN TRIAD PENIS

Another tanned goddess
C074F4A4

Please don't use my wife for your stupid guild shitposting.

>nakamura's toiletpaper

>really hoping he gets something like Feather where one of his skills turns into a ougi charge so you can turn golden form on turn one.

Bruh. Reminds me how Oswald in Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir gets a skill that lets him use his Berserk form temporarily without needing to wait. Something like that would be rad.

Between SPEC Cosmo Gun and BAL Cosmo Gun which should I pick?

BAL

How do I import my account on the app? It just starts the tutorial.

take both

Is there any way to make Tia HL not lag like shit?

Switch to japanese

Clear your browser cookies and try again.

go to japan

Still 8/30

Please don't

change the graphics from high to medium

What does Cog's hair taste like?

I want to smell Shiki's secret perfume!

my cum

What the fuck, I'm suddenly getting 60+fps on Tia HL.

Can't believe I've played this game to HL with graphics on High. Fuck me.

Japanese particle physics, folded a billion times

>have a dream about granblue
>it got turned into a class based team arena fps a la TF2 or Overwatch
>I was a Katalina main

SHIKI SHOW ME YOUR SECRET TOILET

Salty coins