Cadillac is actually coming around and creating great cars

>Cadillac is actually coming around and creating great cars
>Continues to win racing events
>Will soon overtake bmw and mercedes in terms of performance
>Veeky Forums refuses to acknowledge this and continues to call them niggerlacs or old people mobile

Face it Veeky Forums, the new cadillacs are going to be better than the german luxury cars and you know.

Caddy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zi6HZ_1FaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kf2qDAEZc2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thinking niggerllac will ever be as good as the Germans

Cadillac tries so hard to be German, but its still a GM product

heck yeah

I like Cadillacs, however...

>Porsche won the PWC driver, team, and manufacturer championship this year.

°▽°

the new M5 is getting released now and the new M3/M4 is just around the corner.
good luck on beating them

I just hope they can finally beat a nearly 4000 lb Camaro.

Lol i love how fanboys bring up the Camaro at any chance
No, the camaro is not a cadillac lmao

They will never beat oldsmobile

>the new M3/M4 is just around the corner.
Only if you interpret "around the corner" as "several years."

A new M3 generation happens about every 6-7 years. Since the current gen came out in 2014, the soonest we'll see another M3/M4 will be in 2020.

i'm not OP. there has been a rivalry between the Camaro and M3/4 since the sixth gen released. if the new M3/4 didn't beat the Camaro then that'd be a disappointment.

Brosmobile

Which race? literally who?

niggerlacs fangirls btfo

only camaro fanboys think there is some sort of rivalry between the Camaro and BMW.
BMWs true and only competitors are Mercedes and Audi.

yeah McDreamy is a PWC driver. He is a huge fan of Porsche. Kudos to him.

>pigfat camaro

kek

>there is some sort of rivalry between the Camaro and BMW.
No, i said M3/4 and Camaro. if there weren't a rivalry i don't think so many comparisons would get made even all the way in Europe. obviously a Camaro isn't a competitor to a 7 series or i3.
youtube.com/watch?v=7zi6HZ_1FaQ
>BMW owner who cross-shopped a Camaro

When is GM going to field this godmachine at Le Mans and BTFO everyone?
>1-2 finish at Daytona 24h

You mean they'll never be over-engineered, depreciating, overpriced cars? Good.

Well, niggerlacs are the depreciating, overpriced POS.

So there.

When ACO stops being idiots and lets DPi cars race in their IMSA spec. Which is probably soon after everybody finally gives up on LMP1 and it finally dies within the next couple of years.

What's really funny is that it's all reminiscent of the demise of Group C racing and the WSC during the early '90s. When the regs changed and it became too expensive to race, the teams withdrew and those that still wanted to race left for the US to compete in IMSA. IMSA later introduces a new formula meant to reduced costs that proves to be popular. When the ACO's grid for the LM24 started dwindling, they allowed for the IMSA cars to compete. An car designed for IMSA actually won the race in '96 and again in '97.

Fast forward to today, we see that LMP1 is dying, IMSA's new DPi formula has attracted several manufacturers, and big high-profile teams like Joest and Penske will be campaigning DPi cars.

Hate to shit on your parade, but my Cadillac is as over-engineered and depreciated as it gets.

Fug. Remember neighbor had a caddy...maybe pre 2014 and I can't fucking remember the model. Was cool as shit looking on the baxk and had more angles and an aggressive look than the usual models. Wish I could remember it.
Caddy's seem like nice cars.

>American Cars
>Turning

Pick one.

some local Veeky Forumstists had caddys, i think one of them was a cts-v but they were awfully unreliable so they got rid of them

>chooses both

>BMW
>"performance"

They have the autotragic FWD "performance" cucksover market cornered, alright.

Fastest 4 door car on the planet would like to have a word with u.

Makes me kek how Yanks call there sporting events 'worldly' 'Pirelli World Challenge Championship' 'World Series of Major League Baseball'

As an american I REALLY want american cars to make a comeback and dominate the market in terms of performance.

with that being said I dont know how I feel about cadillac. I do feel like theyre trying but I often hear mixed things

was it the coupe? its the only caddy i can think of that has aggressive angles

>be australian
>get SIXTY'D

Does this mean Elliot Rogers and his supreme gentlemen friends can all go joyriding and "JUST" behind a Camaro together?

The plant that the CTS/ATS/Camaro is assembled at is at the bottom of JD Power's metrics for American assembly plants. I get to wait another week for the dealer to swap out my CUE system and do the temporary moldy HVAC fix. I gave up on them fixing the B pillar rattle and the turbos rattle at cold startup.

until they start making affordable and fun to drive sports cars for 20 somethings, I doubt Veeky Forums will like them

What's your opinion so far? How's the engine/transmission been for you?

Why would you reply to that absolute retard?

Ugly, interiors are still bad, still have no idea how to cater to the 18-35 crowd.

lol it kills any camaro. 0-60 in 3.2, 0-124 in 11.1
comp. package will do 0-60 in less than 3 seconds

Two year old ATS/CTS are go anywhere from $18,000-$25,000 depending on the engine and whether it has magnetic ride control.

but beyond the straight line and/or as soon as you reach the first turn you're pretty much dead.

Could've been the ELR

The ELR is one of the worst cars that GM has made in the past decade.

According to BMW, the new M5's handling is best.

Honestly i hope it is. i hope the new M5 makes the Camaro its bitch. it doesn't even have to beat the ZL1 1LE (obviously that's impossible) but if it beat the SS 1LE or even the ZL1 id be pretty damn impressed.

Dude. The M5 will never ever be compared to the Camaro.
It's a mid size luxury car, you're mistaking it with the M4.
It's like comparing an S65 AMG to a porsche 911

>pigfat car still won

Yeah we will see... I was told that BMW M5 is a new star in NFS because NFS director producer said the reason of making it a star is that new M5 is an absolutely best all-rounder. In addition, it is in a nod to BMW M3 GTR in Most Wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=kf2qDAEZc2w

>The M5 will never ever be compared to the Camaro.
Of course not, that was more of a response to the guy who contested to my shitpost that its occupants would be "JUST"ing behind one. it would still be cool if it happened though considering the hype behind the AWD.
>It's like comparing an S65 AMG to a porsche 911
I think that might be too much of a complementary analogy for the Camaro. the 911 is a slim nimble sports car but i know what you mean.

>>pigfat car still won
It will have trouble turning.

i see.
well since he was talking about joyrides i assumed he was talking about public road driving which is where the m5 is surely faster, the straight line performance is just beastly

Wrong picture? also

>yuropoor "drivers car"
>autotragic only

>clapistani powerbarge
>available in manual

Tesla = quickest (as in 0-60)
Its top speed (fastest) won't be comparable though.

fastest 0-60 car =/= fastest car

the m5 will also be faster for 60-120, 60-200, 0-200 etc.

>American cars can't turn
This is still a meme? goddamn...

They don't sell tho.
The only Cadillacs that sell in any volume compared to imports are cuckovers and nigger trucks.
Cadillac should just give up on sedans.

>50yo muscle car

Your argument is invalid

Yeah, but they don't come in manual.

Oh boy, I can't wait for another "facelift"

Yes they do

Cadillac XLR?

>damage control