/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Pure Kino Edition.

Killed when Ludwig split the sea: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html?m=1
youtu.be/NvPp67ZHynY
imgur.com/a/x65DS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asking for advice on edgy rakuyo lady when you have a shit weapon. I was wondering if you guys knew what attacks post phase 1 are better.

What type of build are you?

I might as well just post this shit now that the dust has settled and we moved to a new kind of shitposting anyway

what did yharnamites do to pass the time before the beast scourge? do you think they just yelled AWAY AWAY at eveybody?

DAILY REMINDER

Vile Bloods

>Smart
>Eloquent
>Used blood "the correct way"
>Knew about the great ones even before Byrgenwerth
>Top tier fashion
>Top tier weapons
>Top tier place of residence (literal castle)
>Even the worst ending still has more Vile bloods living than Executioners

Executioners
>Wear a fucking traffic cone with no eye holes
>Kill themselves after they unironically think that they killed a FUCKING IMMORTAL vile blood (literally genociding themselves)
>Their "master" became a braindead husk guarding the queen
>Lapdogs of the church
>got everybody hooked on shit tier blood turning them into beasts
>Best ending still has all the executioners killed

BLT STR. I saved all my upgrade stuff for once i get the Bloodletter and am a bit underleveled for my damage stats as well. My Hoontahs Axe is pretty much useless at the moment.

don't have enough insight to see it

does anyone have the guide for the best bloodgem set up for each weapon?

Someone linked awhile back and I misplaced it. If it's in the pastebin, sorry I didn't see it. I'm retarded

Stop that.
Get drunk on blood and yell AWAY AWAY at each other.

Riposte. 2-3 tries, and you'll get it.

read the OP

BEFORE the scourge is pre-Byrgenwerth, they were just shit tier peasants

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html?m=1

Depends on the build but stuff in the OP should point the way. Or just ask here, helps if you also post stats and what setup you want in case you're an Arc build.

>smart
they willingly get AIDS
>Eloquent
gay lol
>used blood the correct way
the opposite, actually
>knew about gr8 m8s before byrgenwerth
talk shit on byrgenwerth ill fist u lad
>top tier fashion
its gay lol
>top tier weapons
they're gay weapons lol
>residence
gay castle lol

executioners are gay too tho so i guess you both can beg to be second to the league

I wanna suck the farts out of thier unbleached anuses!
>brrrrrrraaaaaaaaapuuuuup

youtu.be/NvPp67ZHynY

jesus I hate /tv/ so fucking much for this stupid meme

Loran. It was literally nuked.

H8 AND R8 HUNTERS

Away.

>just noticed Valtr has no eyebrows

How can one men be so based?

I'm not gonna get hacked for opening this link am I?

Probably drank blood and alcohol, played Cricket, fucked wenches and all that good stuff.

Fuck now I want a Dorohedoro souls game

>gay gay gay
that's how church fanatics proved they are stupid. again.
nobody surprised that an executioner is an uneducated person

ur gay too lol

are you supposed to be hacked?

Anyone spelunking? I need to kill some pthu in loo

Oh teacher chan let me lick your sweet sweaty asshole

>Braaaaaaaaaaaapffft
>*a small sliver of fecal fiber slithers out of here puffy anus*
>"hunter i am so embarassed"
Do not worry dear! I will clean you!
>*licks the sweaty swollen anus clean and swallows the soil*

1/22

Any tips on using this weapon better?

Also, why is it when I put the two blunt radials on it, the damage is a straight downgrade from Physical ATK up? Does it get better once I get a blunt triangle gem?

>1/22

Forgot pic

I've got one open. In layer 2 fighting Descendant, setting up the pass to be bbgui

Use a better weapon

Get close for r1s and r2s, or just keep using L2s. Tricked is only Blunt, so it won't help untricked at all if you're putting Blunt gems. If your Phys gems are a higher % than your Blunt gems, then they'll be better.

If you're looking at the AR stat in your stats menu, then that's misleading since it only shows the AR of the straight physical damage. Also the Blunt attacks only count for the hammer form.

We really need a picture of a hunter holding his gun up with a caption reading "DELET THIS"

>try parryspamming maria
>its working
>get her to the fire phase
>whenever i parry her, the fire bursts out of her attacks anyways and stuns me, from which point i cannot take ripostes anymore, even when i parry the attack before it finishes its animation
lol

oh well, back to the drawing boards

YOU FORGOT TO POST IT

PLEASE COME BACK AND POST IT

fuck off with this

for some reason valtr reminds me of varg

>Maria will never take a blood black shit in your mouth

Why live?

I like the design too much
imgur.com/a/x65DS Here's what it looks like. Is the blunt better, or worse? On the AR stat screen, it says 500, while with Physical ATK up it says 800

ops

>he was expecting something explicit
>wow it's fucking nothing

Don't we have a Watcher version?

great thread

Litterly hugbox general

>still be subbed to varg's youtube channel even though he never does music stuff anymore
>posts links to his books on amazon and describes them as 'snow nigga books n shieeeet'

No eyebrows are creepy as fuck, though.

now post THEM

There's nothing else to post
At least not from me

I know there's one more out there that isn't
>the picture

Blunt setup is better for Blunt attacks, which is what tricked mode is purely made of. So if you're sticking to tricked, use Blunts. If you're also gonna use the little sword, use the Physical setup. Don't forget about the curses too.

fuck it i give up

pass is bbg, maria, i need to go buy some vials and hopefully segalt can help me out here

How hard are blutn gems to get?

Lel did it count?

that underhand swipe was enough to one shot me
good thing that counted as a win :^)
also amazed bloodletter can knock down Descendant with a fully charged R2. Gonna be beckoning in the next layer fellas.

People say it's pretty hard but I always get mines in a few runs. Specially thrust. First 10 watchers always get a 32.6 thrust

Does anybody want to farm for some heavy abyssals? I have a glyph set up and I'm about to reach layer 3 if anybody is looking for gems too. Just let me know.
You're lucky. It took me an eternity to get a useful thrust gem. Were you farming Isz?

Adept radials are rare, but not too hard to get from pwm22gu's Watchers

But, the triangle gems are a whole different story

I've always thought something.

Regarding the dolls fingers twitching in the abandoned workshop, you could almost go as far as to say the doll is dreaming, like a dog barks and runs in the real world while dreaming.

Could it be she is the source of the dream or perhaps the moon presence put the dream in the dolls head because putting it in an actual persons could mean they could wake up and destroy the dream whereas a doll cannot truly wake up creating the everlasting dream?

pwm22gu and 5pwujscd

For a full set of blunts and thrusts took me ~130 watchers I think, using chunks to count. 2 or 3 days basically

btw is there any difference in normal farm (creating new dungeon after every attempt) and save backing up farm?

Normal farming tires you less
Backing up is faster but feels more sluggish

>amount of living string in inventory effects oos drop rates
any proofs?

>getting one shotted by a pthu in a loo

What's oos?

I'll join, want me to ring through SRRC or rush through the glyph to ring at layer 3?

Dont test this

*Buffed pthu in loo

>oos
Out Of Shape gems

Going to set up a save-scumming session, anyone want to help farm blunt radials with me?
Ring your resonant bell at fog.

Glyph: pwmf22gu
Password: cake

>save-scumming session
how a cooperator can help in this?

By assisting in the slaughter of Pthoomerians

and what the point? does it give you a higher OOS drop rate or something?

Makes things less lonely.

It's not really that complicated
>Host savescums, hoping for a good gem
>Cooperaters come in
>Fun of cooperation as well as slightly easier farming depending on the boss
>Everyone gets loot

It's a way to pass the time, funner to co-op and everyone is able to farm together and get gems

Does doing 25/50 STR ARC allow for fun weapons besides the wheel, parasite, and hms? I don't want to be limited, but I want to do ARC.

>tfw no bagmen covenant

You're also able to convert physical weapons using elemental gems, so you can get more than just the split damage weapons.

I don't know if this has the vibe you're looking for, but I had fun doing it so I'll post it regardless.

Anyone coming?

Okay, I want to try out STR heavy weapons, but like I said, stay focused on ARC damage. Does converting the damage work well with any weapon?

>tfw finally got my BowBlade and Bloodletter, and fully upgraded one and got the other to +9
Holy shit, I actually do damage now.

YES

It has the second highest weapon variety so yeah, whatever you meet the requirements for that can be converted is usable. 12 Skl should be the minimum you have, so stuff like Whirli, Stake, Kirk, Saws, Saif, Toni, Boomhammer, etc can be used.

>did Ludwig with saw cleaver +6
>finally managed to beat him without cheesing, overupgrading or overgemming
>the feeling when you do it
>when YOU FUCKING DID IT

If you convert physical weapons to elemental damage the damage will scale off of your Arcane stat.

I fucking love the claws, so i'll try using them when converted.

I tried to save you Dihrael!
Beckoning again. I may have walked off into the hole while strafing.

Claws are rather bad when converted. Beasthood only buffs physical damage. Beast Claws have rather low damage but have the built-in beasthood to make up for it. Without the beasthood the claws are rather lackluster

Thing is about Claw, the beasthood only affects Phys damage. Since you're converting it, it'll just make you take more damage while gaining nothing. You can still use it if you're a madman, but it does have the lowest AR of all converted weapons. Even Cane has higher AR.

i dealt with this earlier, and on my final attempt, the fire miraculously didn't block my riposte

never been grabbed like that before, strange arena too. I'm gonna have to be careful around it too

Well that was the last layer, thanks for joining you guys.

Ludwig may be the only boss that I'm totally okay with the co-op host just hiding in a corner from, letting me do all the work.
Regardless of how far I get or how much longer it takes, it's an excellent fight.

i did this with a +6 hunter Axe, it was great

doubt i'll do it again anytime soon though. i pretty much got phase 1 down, but phase 2 kicks my ass (and wasn't good for my heart rate, Jesus)