teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2r.com/kd5ph58.html
twitter.com/jaypinkerton?lang=en
pastebin.com/5xDy1y1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me @ in the op

Gentlemen, in order to Save TF2, we must destroy it. How do we go about doing that?

First for engimains.

Post art

>in order to save tf2, we must destroy it
???

You first.

TF2 fans have proven resilient.
you'd have to make a TF3 to get them off of TF2

We could possibly release a Weapon that is So OP, that we essentially have a 20XX scenario where, if you want to stand any chance at winning, everyone plays one class with one load out with no variation.

Who's this HANDSOME man?

tf2r.com/kd5ph58.html

who and why do you hate those two guys you mentioned in the raffle?

Mysoldier122

They're so obnoxious
And one of them is an attention whore

Reminder that Overwatch is a bad game

It's not bad if you're looking for a somewhat working competitive mode.

I mean, nobody is arguing against you.
This IS a tf2 general after all.

A regular killstreak or a specialized killstreak?

RIP last comic issue. Jay Pinkerton left Valve today

i need source

I usually just grab regular because I play with viewmodels off so specialized is just a waste for me and professional killstreak eyes always looked really silly to me.

Found on Facepunch. You could probably check Jay's Facebook as well

holy FUCK hes fat

so are you

>selling a thing
>say "selling thing for this price"
>trade request
>"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum how much you selling your thing for xD?"

I usually just block them after that respond

he left or was he fired?

what a strange thing valve is turning into
if it werent for the fact that they were a game company nobody would have liked them

goddammit

Please don't repost easily verifiable rumors.

>feb 17
What's your point?

That's from Feb, though

Stupid fuck, learn to read and accept the dying death of TF2

>dying death
american education

Hey, why does the game run 1000x WORSE than it did a year or 2 ago?
Do I need to verify my cache or something because my PC that ran this game at 300+ FPS previously is fighting to get up to a consistent 60 now.

Also trading killed the game.

This American education allows me to read properly and see the dates the Tweets were posted on, though

Got 'em

>at half health
>see medic coming from spawn, healing another soldier
>call for medic
>he runs past me
>call for medic a couple more times
>he refuses to let go of his butt buddy for even a second just because he has kritz
>get backstabbed cus I was distracted by our stupid medic
>watch as the spy backstabs the medics butt buddy as well mid kritz
deserved it desu

Ah, I didn't see the date, my bad.

>minimal read & write skills is enough
AMERICAN EDUCATION

>writing for Valve
So, essentially doing nothing since Portal 2

This is a silly question but when playing mvm is it suppose to go under the same stats of "Personal Class Stats"?

Stupid weeaboo. He clearly knew you weren't gonna call out that Spy. That's why he didn't heal you

So selfish

oh snap I'm from Kingston

What did you expect from someone who dropped out of college and brags about his dead-end job? He doesn't even earn enough to live on his own without mommy and daddy supporting him.

Given how small the population of Canada is, you probably know his relatives at least.

Living on your own is a no go in NYC. When it's like $2000-3000 for rent nowadays, you need at least 2 more roommates

>Babby Viva is too afraid of going out there on his own and getting roommates and renting his own place so he desperately tries to justify still living with his parents
lmao
You are an actual parasite.

better than being a welfare nigger

Yeah, I'd rather pay $300 for my room instead of $1000

Sad!

>Being a parasite because you refuse to stop living above your means
No wonder you're a fatty.

I'm a fatty because I always asked my Mother for breakfast at McDonald's every weekend so I could play at the playset. My Mother being the wonderful woman she is, obliged

>Shitty parenting
>Wonderful
Americans, everyone.

how many applie piles did you eat

what if viva is under so many layers of irony that normalfags like us would never be able to comprehend him
deep down he is suffering but he puts on a smile because he has no choice

Turns out to be good parenting since I turned out normal and degenerate-less

My favorite class is the Medic

Zilch. My thing was the hotcakes and eggs with hash browns

>degenerate less
>likes to spend thousands of dollars on games he doesn't play or even like anymore

Viva has so many ironic layers that he looped right back around to being unironic. Also giving your child anything they want without ever saying no or teaching them self-discipline is bad parenting. That's why so many niggers exist. That's why so many fatties exist. You can trace it all back to bad parenting.

Spending money means you're a degenerate? Yeah, sure thing. Keep staying poor

Hedonism is indeed a trait of the average degenerate, yes. You'd know that if you knew what degenerate actually meant and didn't just use it to describe everyone you don't like.

Viva, stop trying to justify your shitty life. Leave and stay on reddit where people just like you post every day

Nah, I'm fine here in Team Fortress 2 General

Mexicans are bad parents, take this from another spic.
There's a reason why spics are known to be fat and beat kids with their belts.
They aren't the best parents but they're *at least* trying since spic families are all about sticking together.

Also, I used to be a fat shit who ate mcdonalds and burgerking weekly as a king. My parents kept feeding my gluttony.

Thank god I stopped and starting becoming more fitter when I went to high school.

I love team fortress 2's gameplay it's so good, mods fuck you if you ban me for this.

>avatarfags
>blogposts
just go away
no one cares

>i'm fine in the general for the discussion of the thing i hate and feel contempt for the playerbase of

u care 4 caring 2 reply lmafo

MAN DO I LOVE ME SOME TEAM FORTRESS 2

I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT IT I'M GONNA SHITPOST ABOUT VASED BIBA AND FEED HIS FUCKING EGO

HHAHAHHAHAHA

- (You), June 6th 2017

I never said that I hate TF2. I hate the state that it's in, and I'd like to love playing the game, but Valve doesn't care. Why should anyone

That's the opposite of good parenting, she shouldn't just oblige a retarded little kids advice, she should know what's best.

Honestly Jay leaving Valve isn't helping any discussion. We now know that (if it ever was happening) the comic is delayed even further

Post medics unless you're a spic who lives in NY

Medicinal man incoming. What have you guys been playing while waiting for the pyro update. Been playing a lot of HOI4 recently myself, just finished a kaiserreich Qing dynasty playthrough. Being at war with the Germans from the very start was annoying but it only took me 10 years to finally slog my way across the entire world and kill them

Why you gotta be so mad tho man.

Add me on steam
/id/ShootMeForTwelveDollars

We can talk about this on there, maybe grab a little cafecito y pan. Know'm sayin', baby?

I am sending email to GABEN telling him that its time to surrender Team Fortress 2 to his betters

Ach. Forgot my picture because I was so busy blogposting. Silly billy minced meat

That wasn't my advice. That was me not understanding the monetary situation of back in the day, wanting to have fun at a playset while eating (at the time) delicious food, and my Mother being the angel that she is, making her son happy. Now I take her out whenever she likes and I get to spoil her however she needs. Giving back and being grateful to the greatest person in my life

I love TF2, but not as much as MamaViva

Good thing I'm a Hispanic who lives in Brooklyn

GTA V. Waiting for the Pyro update? Lmao nah. Have it come whenever it wants

it was best if you didn't post your medic anyway.

I'm a spic (sudaka), but I live in Spain.

if viva posts itt again it proves that he hates his mom

Please don't make fun of my fashion sense I do not appreciate that rude tone you have there. Apologize immediately or else I will file a formal complaint to the Veeky Forums board of directors

Joke's on you. I can never hate my Mother

I'm rude because nobody likes me.
Why should you enjoy life? I want you to be just as miserable as me!

user did you get an email about your cheatboy plush yet they haven't contacted me about mine and it's been a week

I'm already miserable but my internet friends help make life not completely not worth living. Having nice conversations on /tf2g/ help with that. Why can't we both have a good time together user?

I'm glad you're buying a plush of epic tf2 my meme, my man. Send pictures.

Has TF2 checked its privilege yet?

Has anyone on Valve even checked in on TF2 anymore?

>Implying actual people actually work at Valve
>Implying Valve doesn't only hire poorly programmed AI and literal chimpanzees
Viva sure is dumb isn't he?

>hey josh remember that team game? uh whats it called...
>dota?
>no it had the word team in it
>you mean fort teams 2?
>yeah that one! how's the profits on it nowadays
>last time i checked we lost 2% by yearly basis
>damn, i guess we will have to shut down that game, forward it to the dev team

>Monkeys can do your job, Viva
>Monkeys can't do the job a Valve employee could

Anonymous sure is hypocritical, isn't he

>Go to an ERP thread on one of the other boards because the drama is fucking spicy.
>Somebody is rping Mercy from overwatch
>Autistic TF2 player throws a shitfit and sends them a fucking essay trying to make them stop
pastebin.com/5xDy1y1k

please pottis a disspencer here