FAQ: pastebin.com/YLYWL75e
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/vRytNg3E

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>What is the status of Rance Quest?
Depends on when Mangagamer announce it. The great sales of Rance VI mean that it will happen at some point and probably sooner rather than later. As far as we know it is at least 70% translated.

>Upcoming Games

Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - To be released 28th July 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Modern Setting - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html

>Upcoming Events
Veeky Forums League 8 - Starting June 9th
Drawfag Weekend - Sports and/or Summer starting June 16th
Drawfag Weekend - Shizuka Weekend starting July 30th

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/wa9x7b1
vndb.org/v1414/rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still can't draw for shit

first for best girl

Is anything hinted or announced for alicesoft localizations outside of more rance

Nothing at all only that things are really likely.

Rance Quest seems in the box seat to be next though.

>that things are really likely
l wouldn't mind some non rance stuff eventually like some of the NTR games like Tsuma 3

Tsuma 3 is not an NTR game. It's an impregnation game.

It has way less focus on impreg than oyako Rankan though

and half the CG abouts is NTR

Yeah but it isn't NTR in the way you want NTR because they never feel like MC's girls.

How do they not feel like MC's girls though, it's Netori but it's established from the beginning that Akito is basically the one who is Miyuri's true love

I mean in Oyako Rankan which is definitely NTR focused the only one who has a real relationship with Mamoru to start with is Kotone even though they think they're siblings to start

There was a vague hint that might reference Evenicle (or more specifically, Yaegashi Nan), but that's still relatively optimistic.

I still think Sengoku is coming out before RQ, but I could see them announcing RQ at the same time to keep people happy even if it won't release by next year.

On what basis is the Sengoku rumour. The only time they have rereleased something that was already released in English was to put it on steam.

To the user in the previous thread complaining about the IX true ending It was Crook who unsealed Sill presumably using the wish she got when she became pope.

So now that the dust has settled what's the verdict on Rance X? Is it shit?

No Kamilla/Hornet 3P, it was shit

This

>he didn't do the secret side quest

just do the sidequest

fight me

Played a little bit of Evenicle. I don't like it.

and i don't think other people should like it either

A lot of people loved it in both here and Japan, so you're out of luck.

Are you the guy who didn't like VI?

Might just be shit taste.

>i don't think other people should like it

I didn't think I'd meet a kindred soul. I played it on and off for half a year but it's not my type of game and dropped it just as the finale was getting close.

please respond I'm interested in your reasoning

I apologize sir. You seem to have an, admittedly common condition called 'shit taste'. I understand this might be hard for you, but don't feel bad. At least 2 of 3 people are diagnosed with shit taste every year. You might have trouble adapting to this, but you'll make it through. Just go home, and evaluate what is you do and enjoy, and maybe, with time, we can help your condition.

Because the relationship is so shallow.

Compare it to actual NTR games where it can hurt seeing the heroine get fucked.

In Tsuma 3 it just doesn't.

what was the revelation that Natal is fucking everything and anything that isn't the protagonist too much for you?

I feel the same way about the game though ultimately, in the end the only wife I liked was Ramius. And you get her first so I spent the entire game waiting for another wife to wow me like she did and instead it was just increasing dread and disappointment as the other wives were the opposite of my type.

I enjoyed the gameplay itself but I just couldn't get into the heroines other than Ramius. Then Natal had no scenes with MC and Dark Skin dragon girl wasn't a wife so the other two designs I liked got nothing.

>actual NTR games
I mean most of them are no different, you get 30 minutes to an hour tops of exposition on why you should care about them (If even that) and then they're fucking another guy

Nah, the part with Natarle was actually fun and surprising and I wish I had played further to see what happens to her. I dropped it a not long after that screenshot.

I liked all wives except Gurigura, who was a bit annoying. But the game didn't have a draw for me somehow? I put it down to the quest having no tension (very straightforward, plus the villains clearly aren't trying to stop Aster) and the character interactions being a bit boring due to Aster. There were still a lot of funny scenes but nothing close to a Rance game.

all that happens if she gets thrown in a rape dungeon and mind broken to believe a monster is her husband then she gets freed and you last see her in the hospital but nothing comes of it

sequel bait.

That's too bad, I hoped for her to ascend the stairs of villainhood

considering they all got transported to another world and aster might not even be the MC next time I doubt it

It isn't even a rumour. Just what a few anons think/want.

>aster might not even be the MC next time
Actually the best guess is that Aster and the core wives would be the main next game as they explore another piece of the world with the objective of eventually bringing them all together with the rest of the cast likely all new, QD being a likely exception although it should be a different fragment of her.

Yeah.

Whatever happened to Millet after she got fucked at the dragon girl's castle and started calling Aster onii-chan

her and natal were the only girls I really wanted to be wives that ended up just getting left behind

We don't know.

No Millie

no i am the 03 guy.

I just can't identify with the protagonist. He seems really soft to me.

and i think that people who do identify with him should be forced clockwork orange style in reeducation camps until they stop being so soft.

I just finished a game about a guy who is a fearless genius playboy superhero conqueror. What sort of opinion did you expect me to have about men who like games where you spend the first half hour being told what to do by women?
I think they should be put into camps and beaten with sticks

There is good reason for why Aster is Aster.

That seems pretty silly.

i agree. they should at least use whips.

>really soft to me
in other words he makes a good husband which rance doesn't

To the moon anons who've actually played the games, how well off are the vnr tranlations that 03 user keeps sending compared to when you read them?

Alright, I'm not poll user, but I've actually wanted to know about this for a while now.

strawpoll.com/wa9x7b1

I'm from Zeth and I voted White.

What the fuck happened to strawpoll?

being a good husband has not been a smart thing to do since Coverture was abolished.

horrible

Nationality would be more interesting desu.

Agree on the aster being weak point. It irks me how he can just walk in and be innocent and women are swooning for him. Uhh, nice guys finish last. Women like a guy with a bit of a rough edge. He just needs to be able to be soft when he needs it.

I couldn't even finish chapter 1 because Aster is a doormat.

>Nationality would be more interesting desu
In the thread after the next one.

>Zeth
>pure

Now we have /pol/? What the fuck?

This got talked about last thread.

We doing a Dark Lord version of this?

ssssssh just accept it. the diversity will be our strength.

cuck

Retiafag here. I'd totally do it.

Maybe rather than Dark Lords we go

Rance, Sill, Kanami, Shizuka and Maria
Lia, Maris, Rick + 2 other Leazas
Patton, Sheila, Hunty + 2 other Helman
Gandhi, Magic, Urza + 2 other Zeth
Kou, Kenshin, Isoroku + 2 other Japan
5 Free Cities + Al Church
Hornet, Kayblis + 3 Dark Lords of choice
Pastel, Reset, Feliss, Dark Rance + anyone of choice

?

Either or. Dark Lords have a large variety of body shapes and designs that make them interesting for draw.

Shitposters out.

40 characters is too many.

25 max.

Do you honestly believe that a general of rape games has leftists? Go back to your /pol/ shithole faggot.

Desert Guide, Aladdin and Ani for Shangri-la!

How about both of you keep that out?

Absolutely disgusting.

Laughingly bad, if you want to MTL at least put some effort into editing the dictionary so it's not completely terrible

First two are planned. I'd need a good quality headshot of Ani though.

I may commission something if this is unacceptable

Are italians white?

Tada, and Kanami are about to get their asses whooped.

Rest in peace wonderful hanny king.

I just came by to say that Rance 2/02 is terrible and should be skipped.

You should at least read a plot summary for it as it does introduce major characters for the series.

But why

Disagree. I'd mark it as simply being painfully average and therefore only worth playing if you enjoy the Alicesoft humour. The only game in the series that I'd mark as being terrible is Rance I and I can probably only say that because the game is significantly older than I am.

agreed it was really bad and just read the wiki page for the characters linked on the 02 page.

sad

It's literally the same game, just one with a coat of fresh paint to look modernized. It's not even a remake, just one of many games in a compilation disc that Alicesoft used to put out.

TADA does want to make a proper remake though. He feels bad about making it the odd one out with the rest of the remake series.

this is cool

vndb.org/v1414/rg

I do hope for a proper Rance 02

wew lad

blonde hitler?

goebells a lewd

Yeah

But goebells a hotter.

Retia is great but its like the Lia-Maris thing.

>what japan thinks of democracy

These puns are killing me.

He did say to rearrange it a bit, but not to completely remake it.

I don't see why they can't both be hot.

You've got the tall, dark, and sexy and then the small, charismatic, and cute. They're both quality ladies.

I prefer Lia, so all good here.

Goebells is a wasted design anyways, you only get paizuri from her. Total missed opportunity

Daiteikoku is wasted design, the game.

>El Rommel
It's like El Cid, but Erwin?
tfw japan in charge of european history