Let me start:

Let me start:

German speaking countries (Austria, Germany, Switzerland etc.)

VW Golf GTI (Nowadays preferably MK5 GTI)

Driven by skinny Beta faggot with a huge basball cap, with brown/orange skin (from solariums), who is dumb as a stump.
Tends to have a small fat gf with dyed black or blonde hair, who wears enough make up for two, and always wears leggings, even though her legs look like pig feet.
His car is mildly riced, and lowered, and he tends ro aggressively overtake people.
But is a full on pussy when confronted.

Bump dude

ok

>miata
>women driver

every time

>SUV/Crossover
>tiny woman who can barely see over the wheel

EVERY FUCKING DAY

>new porsche
>complete douchebag spending daddy's money

every time

Bömp

Mk V Was the ugliest, and the cheapest, newest GTI.

What do you drive?

Oddly specific example there, OP.

What's wrong, did someone in a GTI cuckold you?

I drive a Nissan Skyline R33 GTS (with the RB20e) with an aftermarket Garret T3 Turbo.
Car makes 367whp.
Only problems is it's automatic, and the seats are gross (holes and stains from the previous owners).

I use it as a daily.

Nope, have 2 buddies who are that stereotype.

The car itself is ok, but it's ugly as hell.

>german number plate
>tailgates you

Bump for truth

>British mid 40s white man with greying hair working in a financial management role at a business 2 hours drive from his home.
>Audi A5 TDi in black, 3 years old with lowest level trim. Thinks that people look at his car enviously. Also thinks his ex-wife regrets leaving him after he got himself such a slick car.
>Same true for c200d and 520d

>white vw jetta
>sorority girl

>Vw Polo
> Normiest car ever
>Driver has an iphone
> Goes to shopping mall every week
> Works as a cashier

>Canada
>lifted f-150
>either a small women or a fat guy wearing dickies with sneakers
>drives 10 under the limit

All of the ones I see are teenagers that probably resemble most of Veeky Forums, and boomers like my dad. With the majority being the teenagers

>White Mercedes 2015+
>daddy's girl, about average put people are attracted to money regardless
>has a boyfriend that wears sockless oxfords, has a beard and an undercut

Ford Fiesta
>is a fucking virgin
>thinks he has a 'race car'
>always a gear low in traffic feeling faster than everyone but really going about 70 and driving recklessly
>Financed it
>smokes weed
>browses reddit
>Criticizes VAG despite his car having a much higher failure rate after the warranty runs out
>doesnt watch WEC, NASCAR, or INDY
>claims to watch F1 but really doesn't, its too early
>has a FORD shirt
>thinks Honda Civic SI is the only other nice car
>literally can't function unless high
>poor
>would really rather have any other car but is stuck with the only one he can afford, an economy box with a marketing badge

>1998 Ford Ranger XLT
>pretty cool guy

I'm Kanadadier...
>drive 05 Silverado...bought for $2k...nother 2k in parts and tools gets me a safety...
>it's fucking summer...I wear kakie shorts, and steel toe shoes(i only own one pair of shoes at a time...i am cheep, joo level)...
>long hair, play in a band so...52yo...charming up the ladies at Tims and GT...drive it like I stole it...4.8l lt1 285hp...breddy gud for me...
>Tyypically do 30+ over...licence for well over 30 yrs, last speeding ticket was 100km over on Montreal Rd in Vanier...Ottawa,Ont...I hit a skunk, cop wrote it down to 15 over, $45...
You don't even want to know what the fuck i get up to now...

Bömp

>tfw you the almost fit the stereotype
>tfw no longer interested in buying a golf
You just killed it for me. That's everything I've worked to separate myself from for years. How did you play on my insecurities so perfectly?

U.K.
Clio mk2, Citroen c2, fiesta mk2, fiesta st, focus mk1/2, Vauxhall corsa / Astra, civic 90's - 07. Megan, Audi A3, VW golf mk5/4, vw polo mk4

This is the working class poor "performance" car range.
Snapbacks
Little trees air freshener
Vape bro!
Stupid stickers everywhere
Hangs out at the skate park but is well into his 20's working retail
Talks about the lads lads lads holiday to shit nightclub destination that isn't Ibiza.

Can't afford the BMW 1 series but covets it like a god machine.

>wears sockless oxfords
No one does this. Are you thinking of loafers or boat shoes?

Can confirm, but it's the mk6 where I live.

autism, i bet you stare at the womenz so they think you like them

>womenz

Kek, autist detected

Also i have a gf, you are probably the GTI stereotype, or you wish to own one of those fugly Golfs.

Accurate

>White 80's Lamborghini Countach
>Does copious amounts of cocaine.