"Track" Sleeper

Most of the time when people make sleeper cars they are only concerned about straight line speed.
If I wanted to make a sleeper that was more suited to handle well on the track/touge, what would be a good base to use?
>pic unrelated

An older STi with roll cage, one of those big hexagonal wings on the back and a nice loud anti-lag system.

LITERALLY a 3K civic with a couple of simple mods. The ironic thing is that since Civics have become ricer cars, most people are expecting you to be for show only and not actually fast.

I've never understood the whole sleeper thing in that regard anyway. Is it worth pouring tons of money into a car just so you can say you beat someone off the line at a stoplight?

You could invest all the money into an actual track car and have fun instead.

What would be better to achieve sleeper status?
A stock looking Civic that's actually fast or a ridiculous riced out Civic that's actually fast.
I'm thinking the latter would be way more amusing.

Did you even read the op post, you mongoloid?

couple mods being headers & a straight pipe?

cute big boss desu

I think the pount is that it's the antithesis of rice.

Cold air intake and undersized crank pully, too.

Thanks.

You're a fucking mongoloid, fuck off you fat prick. I'm asking a question not related to OP.

I mean it is a bit better than rice, just think it's not a wise use of the money.

saved. holy shit. moar pls

To make a decent track car you're basically gunna need downforce and coilovers, aka a wing and lowering the car. Rice is race inspired cosmetic enhancements.
Basically at some point you need the car to take on physical characteristics that make it race capable, and it'll look like a ricemobile no matter what.

>I'm asking a question not related to OP.

Then you should say that, you retarded autist. Learn to communicate your thoughts effectively.

Oh I have to clearly state that my question isn't related to the OP? Is that because you can't even infer that from reading my post you stupid piece of shit? The irony of this mentally-handicapped cunt talking about communication and autism, christ.

I know this is asked a lot but what is the BEST 3k Civic?
Also I'm in SoCal so it'll probably be more like a 4k Civic.

>REEEEEEEEE

Calm down, brainlet.

The only person reeeeing here is the pathetic shitstain who had to cry about my question instead of just answering it.
>b-brainlet
Says the guy who literally can't read, kek

Get a room, fags.

>projecting

baka thb senpai

I'll get a room with your mom you little nigger

Sorry I don't work at the cinema, "senpai"

Oh? You'd be great at it clearly.

Great at fucking that guy's mom? Yeah I know, I'll fuck yours too if she shaves her hairy clam.

STOP SHITTING UP MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEE

>Can't read
>Ill fuk u r mum

Literally a manchild.

Says the dumb cunt who's greatest comeback was "p-projection". Truly you're an authority on maturity.

And let's not forget that your dogshit reading comprehension started this whole confrontation.

>more projection

Stop, you're making me feel bad for you.

>p-p-projection
>My brain is backed into a corner and I can't say anything else
You're making me feel bad for your parents, must suck to have such a useless retard child.

- Mazda Protege
- Dodge Neon
- Early Saturn
- Lowered S10

>must suck to have such a useless retard child

He said as his mother begged him to take a shower at least once a week through his locked bedroom door.

Volvo S60R

as an s10 owner i can tell you this thing wont handle even if you lower it

it weighs over 4k and has a leaf spring solid axle

Also even if you do carb swap with decent heads and cam the 4.3 isnt that impressive, like 300hp maybe and you're going to be fighting truck gear ratios and in some models an open diff

Speaking of projection