/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing,
unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread:

First.

Who's the fresh and hot avatarfag? I want something new to fap to.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you squeal and wallow in the mud. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for how tasty bacon is and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby pig. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the pigpen. I live just outside of London. Please be near London.

Fourth?

Honk honk

There's the new Kuno, clow-knight and a bunch of new lolis

You mean me~?

I'm pretty sold
How can I join "Baka"?

A question. Will a full Grunil set with some accessories and a weapon all at +15 cost me more than 50 mil?

Should I sell all of my black stones or use them to upgrade weapons and armor? I have like 80 of each.

Should I sell those Crystal shards I get from gathering to have more money for gear or should I keep them?

I'm at lvl 50 and I need to do something with my armor as 50/50 won't cut it anymore.

yup

you're a bit far from the homeland, kuno

I mean each +15 item is like 20m, do some fucking math mate.

Dunno, I could be?
All I've been doing since I started was random quests and fishing all day between work.

is this the new sharky?

sharky got roasted hard on a hot or not stream and now she's afraid to show herself

oh no its davorr the autist again...

stop trying to get every futa in the thread to fuck your cunt boy pussy you faggot

Sell everything you get. Every black stone, every event item beyond basic jewelry to equip, every relic shard, book and scroll.

Once you have a good set of base gear and level 56 awakening weapon you can switch from selling to hoarding everything and only generating income through grinding/professions.

I never sell black stones because I enhance. If you don't enhance, just sell every enhance material.

Guest passes:
F3E5987-HHRSTAE-1S5L4GD-PGUPF
8SQB8B3-FTO531T-DQIRK88-ON8C6
7OB970E-AO1128M-5FNVL7R-BRJU5

I can't check it now that's why I asked and I'm pretty new so I don't know the economy yet.

Why do people say to buy items when they are so expensive for a new player?

I guess I should upgrade myself and hope for the best as I only have like 100mil total in raw cash and items.

I'm referring to lewd sluts

? I've talked to him before and he seems like a alright guy. even posts good screens sometimes

Will upgrading to say +10 let me level to 55 ?

I honestly want to level my striker so I get the final reward and I can go back to playing the game slowly.

Because failing enchanting is more expensive than just straight up buying the gear at +15. +14 and +15 can be a nightmare for someone without the resources or knowledge on how to failstack. 100mil is chump change and a set of +15 grunil will last you to 56. I wouldnt sell your black stones because eventually you will want to enchant your own gear and keeping a stockpile even though you won't use it for a while is better than not having any at all.

ave you even tried rping with him? dont

honestly the character creation is too much. I've been in it for 10 minutes and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm going to end up with a fat dwarf

I hope sharky comes back, she makes my dick diamonds

People say to buy items because it's genuinely faster to recoup losses when you're combat capable and 'relevant,' in a way. It's also cheap in relation to some of the other shit you've got to spend money on. With the handouts from events, you should be able to do lots and have lots. If you get someone to help you, you could easily make fatter bank.

Unfortunately, in order to get any sort of money from grinding spots, you need to have four pets, and they need to have levels. Enjoy that. Cuz it sucks, lad

Can i be an avatarfag too~?

I wear a base set of grunil on my striker and I am 54 AMA.

Don't need DP if you don't get hit.

Just get a +15 weapon, guaranteed enhance your base gear to +5 and go have fun.

Why are you so ugly.

samefag

Where's your question mark my dude?

>mfw my reddit GM is trying to get people to contact summit and get him in the guild and gift him items and follow him around
Time to leave. I let it slide when he was giving people the wrong advice about lifeskilling, leveling, and trading, but this is just awful to watch. Need a new guild

samefag crocuta

>It's one of 'those' nights
Would anyone like to meet me for public Witch lessons?

has there ever been a /bdog/ discord?
i know discords are shunned around Veeky Forums so i assume anybody that trys to start one gets memed out of town

>Watching summits stream
>Notice that a lot more mothers are giving their children 30 bucks to buy this game than I thought
It's time to put age laws on games.

Give me six hours you slut.

>Veeky Forums discord
puke

There's nothing sluttier than a bitch in a fish... Costume.

Okay thank you I get it. So keep my black stones for now, sell everything I can, try to buy what I can with the amount of money I have.

How much AP/DP do you have?

Striker seems very easy to level up true but I'm worried ever since an ogre almost killed me and looking at leveling zones people say I should have at least 100 AP to continue. If I can continue grinding to 55 with shit gear then that would be great. Thanks black person.

Are you okay there my man? You seem agitated, friend.

>everyone is the same
shut the fuck up davor

lad.

>slut
Watch your mouth

>6 hours
Tsk, my libido isn't one that can be held down for such a long time. And to add, I'll have to sleep early for work.

I'll to teach you some manners after then.
Teach you not to threaten a lady's eyewear. >:(

found cuntboy and his futa girlfriend

you got btfo so hard last thread I'm really surprised you're still posting

Witches are dumb

>ogre
Why? Just ignore the elites in each area and go for weak mobs. That means no rhutums/catfish only manshas, no manes/rogues routes only sausans/helms.

Class is a throwaway so you should only be trying to speed grind on mooks and not try to twist moneymaking into it.

I already hate the game and I'm not even out of this shit character creation. it takes fucking 30 minutes to adjust your lips because instead of having different ones to pick from, you have to manually adjust the lips at 10 fucking different points

69th.
>everyone that hates me is crocuta
Seems like you're a little insecure.

Okay, thank you a lot. I think I can get to that level as you are with little cost.

Is there a solo spot for a sausan type leveling with shit gear?

You're a really dumb girl if you seriously believe you can do *anything* to a Witch. And foolish types with tons of false hope, are the ones that make the best meals, they never expect there little "plans" to be reversed on them. I should beat you up for even jestling like that.

That user believes I don't exist. But I do and he seems to never be around when I'm in a really excited mood!

Hush.

>having a reddit GM

Lolis are good for you.

I wish I were one of them. But I suck at making lewd screenshots.

why is wizard so comfy lads

Do you like it raw up in your ass?

Let's duel.
I beat you and you stop posting forever.
You beat me and you can do whatever you want to me.

Nu uh.
I'll beat you up, witch slut.

I want you to piss all over my face.

J O I N

S A R D I N E

Really crude mspaint but the purple routes there are two places you can rotate.

The beach rotation is likely camped but as you go down the middle path to the beach there should be a training platform on the left. Go from that one and farther left to the other platform. Should be 2 large groups of mobss and you kill everything in between them if you need to space things out. Charge in middle and rage hammer to clear up the little mooks and shoryuken the big guys.

Character creation is fun though!

Think of all the silly faces you can make!

Honk honk

Where do I sign up to taste the special sauce my guy?

So, uh, is it supposed to take 5 times as long going from 56->57 as 1->56?
Or am I mistakenly killing monsters that gives no exp at Sausan/Elric

>my guy
user...

Why

>falseflagging to hide your thirst
nice try

I dunno

Very tempting offer but not tonight, user. I'm even on my weak alt tonight. I only intend to rape and sleep.

Do not use such foul names when you aren't presenting your body for my display.

Disgusting.

Why can't I make my tits smaller? I don't have gigantic tits irl and I don't want them in BDO!

You're getting pretty thirsty yourself.

>more excuses

Truly pathetic.

tryed opening a silver chest with a silver key and didnt get anything
is it chance to get anything or was it a bug?

Cute smug

I'm not taking the risk of losing a duel just because I'm tired, silly user.

H-have you got lewds?

i dont like them eyes man
she looks like she is on the verge of sneezing
i can get down and giggy with short wide eyes
but those dont look all that great

nude mod lets you make them a lil bit smaller before turning into a mess of pointy polygons
or you could get tit implant irl to match bdo

I just want small tits :(

NA or EU?

why would you want that? Are you some kind of booblet?

We all do. Best you can do without installing lewd mod is to increase ribcage width without depth. It'll give roughly the same effect and it'll make your character more anatomically correct to boot.

NA | Cal2

why does crocuta shitpost about everyone

first natalei
now david
who is next ???

Do you duel for fun or just your rp thing?

Not at the moment... Just having fun with the game and looking for friend to chat with in comfy houses

>NA
>Cal2

yes I am. and proud of it
sounds too complicated..

Where are you?

Both. I enjoy dueling because with each victory it fuels my confidence and ego about being a Witch. And that's also a plus for RP reasons.

Hm?

Currently heading from Velia to Hiedel on my new character.

They don't actually do either. Every time someone asks them to they come up with a bullshit excuse. They hust shit up the thread with the same images every single thread.

is it even worth doing manual fishing after I get my rank up by afk fishing?

Maybe it's because it's in the overpopulated overfished area but it takes forever to manually fish in the main towns

no

What're you gonna do, slut witch?
Try and discipline me?

How do I make the anti-aliasing not look like trash?

Will you add me as friend?

>t. bad advice ranger