Is your car fast?

Is your car fast?

No. But at least it gets good em pee gees, amirite?

no

even my motorycles are slow

6 second 0-60, I mean that's not bad for a decade-old sedan I think

8 second 0-60
Not bad but not good either.

Considering its a 5000 pound vehicle, 8 seconds ain't so bad.

7.3 0-60. Meh.

Jesus Christ, fuck off you overweight spic. This has been a good month without your stupid cockposting shit.

Not fast nough to catch a chicken,them dudes be zippy!

psst...hey op....I got a chicken folder thanks to you

So are you saying you don't like his cock?

4.7 second 0-60
Bretty good

oh crap,some how my Veeky ForumsCHICKENMYCHICKEN folder only has 2 pics...what the hell happened? I should have never built my pc on that ancient indian burial ground.
So I guess I have to bury my hard drive in that pet cemetery up the hill...

No. Some guy in a loud WRX wanted to do a highway pull against me last night. I was like
>wtf
>are you kidding?
>I don't have a fuckin chance

And after he played speed-up slow-down with me for a little while longer he suddenly dropped down 20MPH, and so did I since I decided I'd just tail him even if he wasn't going as fast as I wanted. And it was then that a state trooper flew up and brake checked him down a little further before shooting off. lol

pussy

fuck ive raced an sti from a stop light in my sonic

sure i lost but it was fun anyways because i dont back down nigga

It was the middle of the night and I had like 300 more miles to go. I won't say it wasn't briefly tempting, but I think in retrospect I'm glad I didn't get pulled over and get home even later on a weeknight.

Also I'm really not used to people wanting to race me. It was awkward and I have terrible autism. Maybe if it were a twisty bit I'd have had a go.

But it was funny watching and hearing him opening it all the way up getting around a slow truck only to bang against the limiter and jackrabbit up and down for a few seconds before figuring out it was time to shift. Who knows, with that talent maybe I would have done better than I thought.

4.9 secs

Although one time I was just driving an Impreza Slowmobile and some dude in a tarbo nubug tried to pegleg at me from a dig. That was a real blunder on my part because I was casually rowing through 2nd by the time I realized has trying to race me, and he finally did catch traction and zoom off while I was thinking
>oh
>oh shit, I need to get back down to first and put this nigger in his place

That could have been my great street racing victory to regale the grandchildren with :(

>car
3.2 seconds
enjoy not having new ferrari speed cageys

pretty slow by modern standards, maybe mid-6 0-60

If I could ask you to have a loud exhaust or otherwise make yourself obvious when you're lane splitting through aggressive bumper to bumper traffic that'd be great.

Lane split away, lucky bastard, but I don't want to not notice you're whizzing in on me and then be the reason you just ruined my car and now I have to deal with your medical bills.

are you permanently stuck in a neck brace or something?

No, I just don't have a 360deg HUD projected on my windshield with radar for that odd fag who is up my ass already before I or he would have time to react.

Fuck yeah.
I've gone 153mph in it, and it's rated for more than that.

i lanesplit in 1st for this reason, you can hear my bike at 12k with the throttle open from almost a mile away

280hp anda turbo, but honestly any truck on the highway can outgun me and they seem obsessed with doing so

Not fast by today's standard but it holds up to new cars well.

0-60 under six seconds
Quarter mile of 14.0 seconds

Not too bad for a 20 year old car.

No, even though it's V6.

This if you do this you'll end up beating a new 5.0 mustang in your x type. He was super pissed.

427whp 1jz (garrett gtw 3884r top mount turbo) and 3100lbs. Has no traction on the 225s but it definitely boggies from a roll. I'm hoping to throw on some grippy 265s in the rear and up the boost a bit. Tune was pretty conservative so getting 450-475 wheel should be pretty doable. Might be fast then.

So it is not chicken fast.
>Has no traction on the 225s but it definitely boggies

lol at your lack of four finger cornering,fag.

Only when I redline and slam shift it in every gear

Even then it's debatable

Don't call him a fag, that's fucking uncalled for dude. Apologize to him right now.

We're all fags here are you new here?

No. Can't race trucks, but that's the demographic that likes to race me.

But are your leghorns friendly, or do they just like corn? My Buff Orpingtons are the best, but we have a mix of Leghorns, Rhode Islands, and one Plymouth Rock on top of that.

We are all faggots here get used to it.

>900kg
>124hp
Meh, feels fast.