>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.06 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-06-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/patch-1-06-combat-balance-updates/

>Patch 1.08 notes
blog.bioware.com/2017/06/06/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-08-notes/

Reminder that Turians are only good for hand holding

Always pictured a krogan love interest to be kinda tsundere towards their partner out in the field, but loving and caring when the two of them are alone

These are your developers for tonight. Say something nice about them.

latest

>the "jaal is bi" spammer was right all along

Improvements when?

I always thought it would be like daenerys and drogo from asoif.

Patch Soon.

DOTHRAKI'D!

Never ever. But you can enjoy our bugs, glitches, shitty optimization, bugged quests, horrible animations and fucked up writing while we're making Cora bi.

Next time don't have your plans sound vague. For two months I was hopeful to see what you would've done with Gil but it was all crushed in a day

Gaaay!

>straight white men

Not canon.

The ass is phat /meg/

>tfw know the name of each of them
It's good to know your enemies.

Sara could never appreciate Jaal's ass like Scott can.

At least she knows how to use the right way.

>the one who made these fucking cutest sara screenshotes posted this about 1.08 patch changes
Good to see some sanity on tumblr.

Hot

Scott can adopt should he ever feel the need

Enjoy birthing a litter of mutant humgara

But can he? In angara society everything inside the family is decided by Mothers, which, for obvious reasons, Scooter can't become.

A situation like this we'll have to look to the two Angaran dudes who got married.

Adoption pales in comparison to bringing your own child into the world, user. Sara is the clear winner here not that she wouldn't be because her route is the canon route.

But we know nothing about them.

There is no greater shame and regret than bringing a mutant into the world.

Just ask the parents of retarded kids
Ask your folks.

Very rude.

Tumblr has some surprisingly decent people, they just tend to be really quiet because they're outnumbered forty to one by mentally ill dipshits with hair-trigger tempers.

I'm not over it

O rly
Jesus fuck there are some serious shitstorms on Gamble's twitter

Good fucking riddance. If he's going to pull shit like this, he deserves all the heat he gets for it.

>It's raining now.
>Caught on a hiking trail in the woods with your spiky girlfriend, there wasn't much anyone could do against the sudden downpour caused by the autumn season.
>Just a minute ago you were admiring her, watching her scarf flap about in the wind, the occasional orange or red leaf brushing past her face
>She shivers slightly and clings onto you just a bit more.
>Now, both of you are soaking wet.
>You spot an outcrop in a massive boulder ahead.
>Breaking out into a brisk jog, you lead her to shelter.
>The soaking fabric of your clothes cling to your legs and arms, showcasing every curve of your body. She can't help but stare.
>Finally reaching the shelter, you look at her glistening face.
>Small droplets spill down her forehead and onto her cheeks. You reach up, tenderly wipe the water away from her forehead, and caress the side of her head.
>You can't help but lose yourself in her eyes, in those comforting seas of green.

>tfw defended Gamble for being principled
>get this
At least now I know he's a whore. Montreal genocide when?

Your writing is getting better user. Keep up the good work.

>defended a bioware employee
Haha oh my god you guys are too much.

I'm going to bed.

Defended here, so it doesn't count.

Goodnight, /meg/. Friendly reminded that you should kill yourselves while it's not too late.

I probably will after today

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this hurts them enough long-term that Montreal gets shitcanned for it. You probably shouldn't bother trusting or defending Bioware employees, though - they're all opportunistic assholes, some of them are just a little less insufferable about it. Weekes, for instance? Almost pathetically desperate to curry fan favor and to look like the Cool Writer Husband(TM), but he's not the worst simply because he at least tries to do right by the story.

Loving the asspain. I knew it would be worth it to come back here as soon as I heard about the patch.

Meanwhile we still can't romance morda

Who's even complaining?

I think everyone here is just disappointed and fed up with the fact that bioware continues pandering to sjws over fixing their game

Is this your first time in these threads or are you just being willfully ignorant?

Pretty much this.

What is Gamble's actual job?

Yeah. It doesn't matter who they changed, what matters is that they're prioritizing pleasing tantrummy children over players who want them to fix their broken mess of a game.

I'm joking. I'm quite upset

FUCKING NOTHING. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Anons please. You don't have to come up with excuses.

Reminder that they had the VAs and animators on hand for the DLC anyway and this likely cost them a day or so to implement.

But there was absolutely no need for this. If people were to happy worth Gil and Reyes then fuck them. They should've just made hose romances better instead of changing a character because of whiny people

>Romancing Suvi
>Walk into the crew quarters
>she's sitting on her bunk with an old earth tacklebox
>Start talking to her and ask about it
>"Oh it's nothing, just something to remind me of where I came from"
>Tell her she doesn't have to hide anything since we're in a relationship
>"Ohh Raydah yur suh swhet"
>Opens the tacklebox excitedly as she slips deeper into her potato-speech
>Brings out a white rock
>"Nah yahsi this wun isa bita qhwartz from back bahind tha haouse i was raized in"
>She licks it
>"Nah thats whut i cull a tahst ta home"
>Is she messing with me?
>"Nah this wun-"
>She holds up a grey rock
>'Thees lilde baby is from the ferst lahive fihr acksudent I was in, sum byotac ho dinna no hiz ass fromma hole inna ground missfihred an blastud us with gravel. An whodent ya know it this lil baby tried ta feed meh etself, HA. Lost three teef and almast choked ta deaf."
>She licks the grey rock and puts it back
>oh no she's totally serious
>"An thes one.. Hay parchance didje have a pet vahran in the family whenna you was young?"
>No
>"Ahh wellen never ya mind that'n, doubt yah whald knoh that taste.."
>she rummages around some more
>"OH RAHDAR I ALMUST FERGOT"
>She brings out a very smooth and rather phallic white stone, it has pink tints and has been buffed smooth
>"Nah this'un is somefin me gud ol mam passed ta meh! This beaut is sohlud Rhoze qahwartz anhaz khept meh cumpany mahnee a nig-"
>Someone save me
>Action prompt: Back away while she's occupied with her rock dick
should have just fucked the Catslug

All right, fine, I'm mad that it had to happen to Jaal. I can hate that and still have more hate for the overall situation and what it means for Mass Effect going forward, you know.

A day or so that they could've spent ironing out bugs, or working on DLC like you said. Their priorities are ass backwards.

A day that should've been used to fix the major issues plaguing the only gay romance option in the game. Instead they did absolutely nothing and probably won't ever

>Go to the R&D terminal
>Research the latest rank for the Piranha
>go to develop one
>Not enough Iron
>And Eezo
>you're certain you had plenty of both
>Check the development log
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Who the fu-
>Cora
>That god damn asariboo
>Walk over to the Plantroom
>Door is locked and you can hear muffled asari warchants
>Start banging on the door yelling her name
>She turn the warchants louder
>Oh this bitch
>Call Kallo and have him override the lock
>The door slides open revealing the horror within
>Cora is spread eagle on the bed coated in kid-safe blue bodypaint
>Sweat, paint, and bodily fluid stain the sheets
>With the help of biotics she's thrusting the handles of three disciples into her various holes while jacking off the remaining two
>she's so focused she doesn't even realize your here
>You try not to throw up as the smell of blueberry lube,, sex, and paint assail your nose
>her one women gangbang reaches it's peak
>"BUUUH THUUU GUDUZZZZZZ"
>she finally releases the abused shotguns and turns over making eye contact with you
>shock spreads across her face as she realizes half the crew just witnessed her asarO-face
>she grabs the stained sheets in an attempt to hide her shame as she screams at you
I WILL DESTROY YOU
GO GO GO

>The trap is set
>the game is on
Oh boy
>Jall invites Sara to his "tiny sanctuary"
>She enters his room
>he's no where to be seen but there's a large "something" under his sheets
>she creeps over and pulls the sheet away
>"Boxes? whats going on?"
>from behind she hears the door lock engage and the personal terminal in the room turns on displaying a familiar angaran
>"Thank you for coming, Ryder."
>"Jaal? whats going on, why did you lock the door? where are you?"
>Jaal chuckles lightly
>"Ryder, you've faced much adversity as a pathfinder and grown stronger, in the same way I wish to strengthen our relationship. So I ask you Sara, would you like to play a game?"
>The screen switches to a turntable view of a box of legos as Jaal continues to speak
>"Lego set 7317, Aero tube Hanger from the Life on Mars series. Discovered in a time capsule and bought by a collector of legos, it somehow made it's way onto one of the Arks. Unfortunately after coming out of cryo the Lego collector fell on hard times and was forced to auction off his toys to maintain his livelihood, leading to where we are now"
>Sarah shudders as she lightly orgasms
>"Jaal I love it! Even on ear-"
>The view pans out revealing an Assault turret aiming it's flamethrower at the box
>Sarah's voice cuts out as she shudders in fear
>"J-J.. Jaal w-what is t-hat turret f-for?"
>"Sara my dear it's there as motivation for you, complete my challenge and receive the prize otherwise.. POOF"
>Sara starts pacing and mumbling prime numbers, her eyes never leaving the screen

This is literal kindergarten level sharing issues with you people.

part 2

>"Ok Jaal what do I have to do?"
>"That's the Ryder I know. Behind you on my bed is a pile of boxes, simply complete all the building sets within and the hangar is yours."
>Sara smirks, she can build lego sets with her eyes closed
>she approaches the boxes and opens the first one, removing the topmost boxed set
>her confidence turns to confusion, dread slowly building as she turns back to the terminal
>"T-this i-i-is.."
>The image of Jall returns to the terminal as he gently chuckles
>"Ah yes the "Blast-o C-sect Precinct shootout" set, part of the largest promotional tie-in set to ever be produces with a total of 237 individual products."
>Tears start forming in Sara's eyes
>she thinks back to the first thing Jaal had said to her in the room
>yes, she had faced adversity before
>But this
>a tear runs down her cheek and falls onto the box in her hand
>she wipes it off but more soon follow
>but no matter how many tears fall they can't hide the two words that have made her like this
MEGA BLOKS

I have never wanted an angara genocide more

We should start crying on twitter maybe they'll make it an option.

It's not a sharing issue, user. None of this would have mattered if he was bi to begin with. I romanced Fenris in DA2, I seriously could not fucking care less if a guy goes both ways. I just wanted a nice drama-free husbando for once, and now they're changing him for a tiny subset of the fandom that will just end up complaining about something else tomorrow. That's what pisses me off - it's not that he's bi, it's that he "needed" to be rewritten that way.

Need more rape and less fluff.

turian raping human or human raping turian

just don't.

wasn't planning it wouldn't fit the story but i want to see what he's into

Human raping turian of course

>wake up one morning to a strange sensation
>a three fingered hand is slowly running through your hair
>spiky gf is fascinated by your utterly alien pelt
>she goes down to your hands with its many slender fingers
>starts bending it into an awkward position
>unintentionally cracks your knuckles
>she thinks she broke your fingers and you didn't even react
>she's horrified
>you decide to carry the joke and have a delayed reaction of horror over your broken fingers
>she panics for a while and you both go to the medbay
>Lexi quickly deduces what you're up to and tells her while you try to hold back laughter
>spiky gf glares at you and you're forced on a dry spell for the next week for making her think she'd hurt you
>tfw it was worth it

Top fucking kek. That ending was 10/10.

I hate seeing people complain about "lack of m/m romances" There's already two, fuckheads. Maybe instead of trying to force another they should've asked for those two to be better

Checked.
At least they won't be begging for any more after this. Ha ha no, I'd be willing to bet we see #MakeLiamBi and #MakeCoraTrans trending by next week.

>"EA Will Fail Any Day Now" Says Increasingly Nervous Redditor For The Seventh Time This Year

Maybe next time

Maybe Renly was too expensive to bring back for a few quality of life changes? I really want to think they had a legitimate reason for choosing Jaal over Gil, not that they just did whatever would get them the most ass-pats from Tumblr.

What are you doing?

I want to bathe with Vetra.
honestly I might prefer a romantic shower/bath to an actual sex scene. Vetra a pure.

Honestly. I think it's because it would be seen as unfair. If they gave Gil more content, despite having good reason for it, everyone would be upset that their character didn't as well.

Absolutely patrician. Romantic baths a best, even when they don't lead to sex.

Fair point. I just wish this whole thing could've gone differently. There are so many more important things that they could've focused on, that NEEDED focus, and I have to wonder if they even care that technically speaking their game is a trash pile.

The problem is that opinions on what needs fixing is too subjective and spread out. What exactly people think is wrong outside the bugs isn't easy to determine

>Romantic Vetra shower scene in the Tempest
>Complete with uncensored and unprotected hand holding

I don't know why you seem to think that they can only devote all their resources to one thing at a time.

I guess making Jaal bi does even out the romances for both Ryders.
>1 straight human each
>3 bi options
>1 crew same sex relationship
I just wish Gil and suvi got more. Bioware really seems to hate the crew romances. They always get so little

I know the Peebee and Cora scenes featured full on boobs, vag, and thrusting, but that really seems like it's going too far for Bioware.

Every resource expended is a resource that could've been put elsewhere. They have to consider this stuff carefully because their budget is finite, and I really think they'd have been better off prioritizing fixing the game and setting aside character fluff as an "if we have the time/money" thing.

This reminds me. If Vetra had been straight, that would make things even in the original release. But as she was made bi, females had access to one more unique option than males; it also happened that it was an alien option. Makes me think she was meant to be straight, all previous games had that symmetry.

Yeah I have no idea why they would give a lot of people a change they were asking for with probably very little effort and get some good PR. It's madness.

>a lot of people

It's certainly a significant number and regardless of whether or not the option is going to be used by a lot of people there ARE a lot of people who will be happy about the addition.

I wonder what the new preset looks like

Probably generic white.

What gets me about it is this:
>However, we understand that a character’s orientation is an important part of what makes them feel real. The relationships with your crew are some of the most loved and cherished parts of our games, so we wanted to make sure we got it right.
Yet they have absolutely no problem with switching around a character's orientation for what is ultimately a minority, and now they've opened the door to having said minority dictate what they do in the future, thus utterly devaluing anything their characters are because they'll just be changed the minute someone gets upset by them. The hypocrisy and lack of foresight being displayed here is staggering.

I welcome it. Everyone only seems to uses presets 1, 3, and I think 6 for males. Add some variety

>However, we understand that a character’s orientation is an important part of what makes them feel real. The relationships with your crew are some of the most loved and cherished parts of our games, so we wanted to make sure we got it right
Meanwhile they ok'd a character that's tries turning her gay best friend straight and didn't do anything about it

That's pretty ridiculous too, for that matter. They had something here that actually could be considered inconsiderate to gay men and they did absolutely nothing about it. What the fuck was Montreal thinking with this?

They won't do anything about it now. Everyone is riding off the high of bi Jaal. The actually reasonable voices are got drowned out by these idiots

UPDATE WHEN

REEEEEEEE

The update happens soon