If you woke up tomorrow and your wife was 3 times the size from putting out 2-3 kids, or in other words...

If you woke up tomorrow and your wife was 3 times the size from putting out 2-3 kids, or in other words, had a family to carry around and you had to buy a van, what would it be?

I'd have to say a Tranist Connect LWB passenger van. Only because its not a minivan....and the glass roof is pretty sick.

>Mazda5 incoming.

I wouldn't need one because my life is over and therefore I would kill myself.

Also, what part of Transit Connect is not a minivan? Is it because all the caterers and handymen use it? It's a van that's mini. It's a fucking minivan. It's still neat tho.

this is literally my reality. Except its all my fault because I wanted kids so me and my wife decided to have them. She is now in our office with some small city detective esque wall diagram with pins and thread mapping out all the baby stuff we needto get and do. Mind you half of the wall is about baby safe cars. At least she is peaceful now...the majority oft the day is her frantically calling me about some obscure baby thing we need to do like baby proof the corners of the walls and how she really is in the mood for potatoes . The other day I jokingly said
"oh im so tired i feel like im goingto die" only for her to grab me by the collar and scream "YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO DIE YET...YOUR A FATHER NOW"

that's a minivan

>Also, what part of Transit Connect is not a minivan? Is it because all the caterers and handymen use it?

Yes. It is still a small van, just not in the same class.

dad mobile thread?

Ford Flex is a good choice.

vagina is completely and utterly repulsive. i would rather have boipucci desu.

also
>kids
im not a cuck so no. im totes Donatig to a sperm bank tho. my genes are high quality and should be passed on

imagine being this cucked.

no wonder the white race is being wiped out

You sound like a complete pussy

>literal cuckold calling me names to get back at me

POC sperm is almost never purchased
mad bc your dad left you

w.e you say pussy. What are you mad you can find a woman to settle with? lol you are the literal reason why races go extinct.

We just got pregnant with our second. She has an Uplander I have a quad cab Ram plus my fun car.

350 swapped Astro

the first pregnancy is always the craziest and the most hormonal. the second kid is passe.

I'm attractive so they'll obviously buy it.

also nice projection. just talked to my dad 45 minutes ago
Vagina is disgusting. I would never have sex with a woman. Cock is astronomically better.

>skrawny gay black kid with health problems

>high quality

ikr right.

I'm not scrawny and I don't have health problems????

Forgot about the Flex, always liked them. I feel like they are more of a modern family truckster. Given is has no sliding doors its stretched SUV/Wagon.

Being mentally challenged is a health problem user. You have that as far as we know.

Id probably get a mercedes van.

R63 AMG
>inb4 doug

how bout them big pregnant hentai-tier nipples, eh boys?

nice projection

That's also because Metris doesn't look like an Odyssey, does it?

Oh wait, it fucking does.

Seriously, no shame in minivans. It's not the early 2000s anymore. Fucking embrace it.

you could just go straight molester van and get a G10

No money limit? A (relatively) mild Sportsmobile.
Or an Astro to pimp out and throw a 383 stroker in.

why are white people so stupid????

i wish i was white

no, i don't. lol. i have the perfect body. my skin is soft and supple. why would i want to have pig skin????

im so insecure about being black

imagine being this jealous

of whites

*blacks

the looks you'd get with your kids always getting into this van

why do you only post white people

Opel Vivaro. Hideous stock. Glorious Modified.

they're my favorite husbandos. black guys are super duper cute too. i just haven't found ones i really like in vidya.

pic related is an example of hot black guys

My family was a family of four, and we first had a compact hatchback followed by an array of sedans and wagons, and we were just fine with it. There's absolutely no reason to assume that you would need a huge van just because you have a wife and two children. Most people I know that get these dog warden vans like the Transit Connect, Kangoo or Berlingo don't get them because they have children, but because they have dogs.

I like minivans, theyre comfy, utilitarian, family movers, they have a place just like sport cars and jankie hoon mobiles.

Why a van? A Suburban will do nicely with plenty of space even with the 3rd row deployed.

I feel sorry for you OP.

CANYONEROOOOOO

honda odyssey.

forget about vans. get a yukon / tahoe / escalade.

all inferior at hauling people and cargo compared do a minivan. Minivan = bigger door opening = easy to get car seats in and out. Minivans are also cheaper.

They're also unreliable pieces of shit most of the time with under powered engines for their size.

atleast with my alternatives you can keep some dignity. plus most people haul car seats in and out of sedans and/or 4 door coupes anyway

I do agree. I would have to have more than 3 kids to start considering a van. A 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab is pretty affordable and has an absoluetely massive backseat the size of a 7 series L or A8L.

I can fit 5 or 6 fully grown adults in the cabin. I can haul my boat or camper. I can hit the trails with some buddies on the weekends, and my wife can take the kids to soccer practice on monday. What more does one need?

Id just buy a magic book

OP didn't give a budget, so I just listed what I'd get with unlimited funds (Suburban over the Yukon XL/Escalade purely based on styling by the way).

All minivans nowadays have at least 270hp. The only thing that does is the Transit connect, ironically.

OP, I actually had to decide on a family hauler a few months ago (not just moving people, but we tend to do a lot of home improvement projects and other activities). The transit connect looks ok on paper, but after realizing how underpowered that thing is (using a regular focus engine to haul 7 people? ooook), not to mention how less refined it is on the inside (again focus interior bits) and how its almost the cost of a full-size minivan in the used market, we went with a regular minivan instead.

I'd Dump the fatty wife and buy pic related before her and Attorney Nosenberg get their hands on my shekels. And then rebound on someone else's wife.

She's gonna fuck chad or Jamal while you're at work, as soon as her gaping vagina heels from pumping out babies. You're a cuck. Learn to enjoy the taste of her bull's sniz on her lips when she kisses you to welcome you home from your day of being a cuck to your dyke female boss.

>Future Single mom detected

Wow you really fell hard for (((their))) propaganda. But I don't blame you when white boys like OP act like they do....

The flex is great. SHO motor

Mercedes-Benz R 63 AMG.

BECAUSE POWER.

LOTS OF POWER.

an old Audi Q7

man, cant imaging driving a minivan around, i would kill myself.
Drove it once, it's actually not bad. But it;s a slap on the face the moment i stepped out of the minivan.................fag

image when the a cup turns into B

>homosexual
>my genes are high quality

I think the transit connect, ram promaster city, and the chevy counterpart exist for plumbers and appliance repair people who drive a ton and don't need a full size work van with a v8...they want the underpowered engine for straight fuel economy.

Mercedes sprinter conversion vans