/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Great Fairy Molestation Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12509620/1/Everyone-Wants-to-Jump-The-Shark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's so weird how there's still too much in this game for me to take in, and the various tricks that make it look even more vast than it is also give me a hell of a time trying to figure out what i'm looking at (in terms of how much there is) even in an area i'm quite familiar with. another thing monolithsoft does well.. the feeling of being on a different scale entirely when you're high up

it still blows my mind that I can walk the map corner to corner without loading screens

Does Botw have the most angst potential of any Zelda game?

forgot picture

>See that mountain?

it's got that but I think it's also got one of the most positive endings out of the series

of all the games not to have a diving mechanic they have the coolest underwater stuff

this made me chuckle

though it does hang for a significant period of time after coming back from the home screen

curry time

sometimes. it's weird how the water is sometimes clear and sometimes totally murky.. just like real life

I've gotta take more landscape shots

Akkala's lake around Tarrey Town is clear as glass

is that supposed to be an ancient jukebox?

yeah that place is amazing.
god it's such a shame there's so little to do in some of these places. Not that exploring isn't its own reward (andholy shit i just noticed how non-repeating those textures are) but.. the pacing was and continues to be way off as a result of going alternately to wherever my whimsy took me and to wherever I thought would progress the plot. hell, I thought i saw a town at tarrey town, late at night, and planned to go there the next day but forgot. turned out there wasnt a town YET but there was the beginning of one the next time I went there, because i'd done that quest. i should have gone there while it was empty! i really wanna know what it's like.

Those of you that have already finished the game, what are you doing in it now?

on his back? I'm thinking that's an elekiter

letting it sit for days at a time, wishing i had the time to play, but unable to justify it when i don't have anything to actually accomplish except star bit farming and the fruitless attempt at finding all the seeds without looking them up.

After I finished I looked at the map and marked out all the areas I wanted to explore as I found the rest of the shrines, then I started a new game immediately after that but I should have waited for it to cool down a bit with me.
Once I'm done with this playthrough I'm going to play Four Swords, Majora's Mask, and possible Twilight Princess

I'm done with pictures

There's an equal potential of whatever the opposite of angst is.
Twilight Princess probably has more potential for it though. Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask have it officially though with the Hero's Shade and all

I had this idea for a zelda game.

>Ganon figures out that there's only one Link or set of Links at a time.
>Decides to metagames this and throws Link an undetermined amount of time into the future.
>Zelda decides to jump in after him before Ganon could react.
>Now their stuck in a cyberpunk dystopic future that's runned by Ganon.
>On top of Link having to deal with the usual monsters, he also has to fear bounty hunters and robots.

I know I ripped this off of Samurai Jack, but damn this would actually be fun has a Zelda game.

Going to do a hard mode run when it drops? Or just going to pick up from your finished file and do trial of the sword?

Why not just make a Samurai Jack game at that point?

>I, GANON, THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARK MAGIC

>You'll never be Link and "accidently" walk in on an undressed Zelda

hard mode just means I go through food and weapons faster so it doesn't appeal to me, I'd be fine with standard playthroughs but not a third right after the second.

Although this is the only Zelda game I've ever loved enough to actually start a second go immediately after finishing the first

I mean he already got thrown into the future in this game, just in a different way
surely, SURELY you don't need to make a new file for hard mode. there's no way they'd do that to us. it's just going to be something that happens to your existing file, just the same as when silver bokoblins start showing up, right?

How thicc is her butt

There's also the OoT too.

So I was playing around with the language settings and watching the memories in different languages, and I turned it to French (French). Princess Zelda is voiced by the same VA who does Princess Amalia of Wakfu, which was extremely distressing to listen to.

Hey, how do you rewatch memories anyway? I might be an idiot here, but I can't figure it out. There's no option for me to do that from the album.

Go to the adventure log, which is to the left of the inventory, and go all the way to the right subtab, which is all your memories.
Alternatively, practice speedrunning.

It's in the adventure Log

>That art
Good lord, did this person learn anatomy from flea market knockoff barbie dolls?

Ah, I was looking in completely the wrong place, thanks.

anyone here get all the Korok Seeds?

>user who wants to fuck Fi is gone
You have disappointed me.

waitin for the mask. looking it up would be positively boring, it'd be a chore.

So you guys know that the Goron leader Bludo will knock you on your ass if you swipe at him, right? Some NPC on my way to Tabantha mentioned it.

I've known about this for awhile, but I tried it and then parried... and it worked.

Now I'm checking all the French VAs, and here's the interesting stuff that I'll recognize:
Urbosa is the VA of Julith from the Dofus movie
Teba is the VA of some no-name rabbit from Wakfu
that's pretty much it aside from Zelda/Amalia
He was a faggot and died of space aids.

mety has some amusing videos with that. all gorons will attack you and can be parried.
makes sense, they were pseudoenemies in TP

>140 hours in
>still haven't completed the game
Too much stuff to do desu.

Oh shit, the gerudo army does this too and it surely works the same

i was well over 260 hours before I could say I've gotten most of it done

On this playthrough I've come to the slightly disappointing realization that you straight-up have to talk to (some of?) the elders to start your divine beast quests. I went to the rito shooting range and it was empty. Yunobo wasn't in his spot- it wasn't blocked off.

I only say it's disappointing since (honestly I don't care that much) this game often has surprising acknowledgments for certain situations.

Well I mean like the 4 divine beasts and Ganon. I just started the bird one today.

yeah the yunobo thing happened on the grumps' playthrough (talking to NPCs is not something they do) and it stumped them.
I guess they didnt want it to be that easy to skip things, but.. in a game with this much freedom, the alternative is a clear nonsequiturous disconnect. are we to believe Yunobo didn't actually head out and get trapped until sometime before you talked to the elder? because he talks as if it's been that way for a while.. like, he's noticed him missing

ah yeah i think you're roughly where i was. definitely 200 hours before i beat it. but i got all shrines and memories first

>Twilight Princess probably has more potential for it though.
This

i will never understand people's attachment to midna

She was cute and fun and I want her to bully me.

hey i liked her. i'd even say she's the best companion. i'd say 'by far' but Chat is a semi-close second.
I just dont get people being devastated when she went home and closed the gate behind her. It was always how it had to end

Death to all gerudo

it's a shame there was no sealback archery course
come to think of it.. weird there's only one archery contest in the game

10 star fragments just to fully upgrade the sheik's mask?!
that's crazy!

Love Akkala.

Any easy way to get them other than the ones on chests and just waiting for them to fall from the sky?

I want to be in this situation.

Crossdressing with jewellery forced upon you

Pretty much, yeah.

I don't think there are easier methods than the one where you wait for it fall from the sky
the technique I think that's easiest requires the flameblade, wood and sitting atop the shrine on top of dueling peaks and looking towards hyrule field
sit at the fire till noon, then sit till night
then wait,
I just got one just writing this out right now

>Want to replay BOTW
>Figure I may as well wait until the DLC comes out before I attempt this mammoth of a game again
>Realise I'll be waiting until the end of the year to do so
Feels bad man

the jewellery is unisex according to Isha so Link being in his vai outfit is 100% down to the artists deviancy

Summer you mean.
But I understand, not having a DLC date yet is really annoying

Reported for hate crime

Since Gerudos don't care about Hylia do you think they believe about the Triforce?

Considering one of their own sought it out and acquired a piece of it I'd say they do believe in it but probably don't believe in the story of it's origin as told by Hylians

fanfiction.net/s/12509620/1/Everyone-Wants-to-Jump-The-Shark

>probably don't believe in the story of it's origin as told by Hylians
Is there anything Ganondorf says to support this claim? He knows about the Triforce and its origins, and he doesn't seem he believes it comes from anywhere else but the Goddesses themselves.

Well it's all speculation and the Gerudo are allies now so little chance of them claiming it from the royal family assuming they have all 3 pieces

>Twilight Princess probably has more potential for it though
>This

Now I'm sad again.

Just because "it was always how it had to end" doesn't make it any less devastating for those that love her. I've been through this for 10 years and it doesn't feel any better to this day. I might be here for a while if I tried to explain the intricacies of it all.

Midna for Smash when?

So about the Yiga...

They're all male in combat, whatever gender they appeared previously...

Is it possible they're using the same kind of shapeshifting magic Zelda used to become Sheik?

It can't be the same Shiekah magic Zelda used, because they're ANTI Shiekah.

are you making a joke about politics? i dont get it

No, Polar Opposites.
Yin and Yang, Black and White, Matter and Anti-Matter. The other side of the mirror. The Light and The Darkness. Love and Hate. Truth and Lies.

user are you alright?

I'm fine, you seem confused however.

O-ok

>tfw no fish waifu to marry

Your waifu is dead

Dead cute

No, just dead

She will never be with Link

Zelda maybe if you spent more time praying and less time bitching you might have won the linkbowl