ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? Probably 30 fuckin' tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

HD Collection never (ever)
>Don't let it die, dammit.
>HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE
>GET HYPE FOR E3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk
youtube.com/watch?v=YF_zDhqHDYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Oug2c6gTvX4
youtube.com/watch?v=DLRdsjeqsVA
youtube.com/watch?v=AXT4pgW_UGk
youtube.com/watch?v=wk3XSV6H6w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slav shit best shit

Third post for the White Swan

Much better. Post impressive aircraft feats.

Once again, tom saves us from the menace

F/22 best looking plane

Can your plane DORIFTO? I think not.

Now here's a man with taste

Here we can see two types of autists. The high functioning, and the low functioning. The high functioning autist has a clear and obsessive interest in a subject, So they seek out a community dedicated to said interest. They become an annoyingly knowledgeable asset.

Then we have the low functioning autist. Much like the high functioning autist, they have an obsessive interest in something. Unlike the high functioning autist, they are uncapable of understanding when and when not to talk about this interest. Instead, like an american after a light breakfast of a dozen burgers they spew their filth all over everything, perfectly happy to wallow in filth. The low functioning autist is unable to comprehend or understand the nuances of societies and communities, and thus become a hated and ostracized outsider.

Both cases are rather sad, but since we're on Veeky Forums, you can only expect to encounter one or the other.

CUM HISTORIA

k

What happened, buddy?

That's an interesting keyboard psychologist writeup, but what does it have to do with planes?

>He said, clutching a puchi plushie to his chest, occasionally emitting strange sounds.

puchifag made his own thread with pure refined autism. it got nuked by mods and tom made the new thread quickly

Ok.

Stop posting puchis.

? NO

? HELL YEAH
Those filthy abominations deserved it

You're the puchiposter. We all know it. You try and use the same pathetic trick every few threads when you have one of your fits.

You're not fooling anyone.

You're the puchiposter. We all know it. You try and use the same pathetic trick every few threads when you have one of your fits.

You're not fooling anyone.

See me after class. Again

>someone posts images of puchi abuse
>gets triggered
Fuck off, puchifag.
Don't bother playing the innocent one here.

See me after class. Again

RIP /aceg/ ;_;

Proofs?

You're just running the same tired plays from the same playbook you run everytime. It's like every hour of your life is amateur hour.

No, fuck that, /aceg/'s my home.

/aceg/ is for talking Ace Combat and being buddies with each other, all others need to fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

This is /v/, this is memes, etc etc.

I just can't wait for E3, the threads will be flooded with this crap.

At least there'll be new footage to tide me over.

Where are your proofs to counter?

I'm asking the fucking question here, pussylicker

Show your proofs first

You aren't exactly making your case better by tossing these insults around.

Post planes

>puchiposter not admitting defeat
Go back to /@/

At least we have the buddystreams to weather the storm in.

The one plane I'm hoping to appear in AC7

Hey /aceg/

I've just finished AC Zero. I played AC4 and AC6 in the past. I'm feeling conflicted. I was either overhyped for the game or expected a lot more, but I didn't really enjoy the ride as much as other anons said it was going to be.
Was I supposed to agree or sympathize with Pixy? I feel he wasn't a good antagonist. I feel it just come out of nowhere and felt pretty half-assed with the lead up and the whole thing. Then I see all the "pixy did nothing wrong" stuff spammed all over.
Did I interpret something wrong, like the whole world without borders thing? Should I have played AC5 first before starting zero? Should I really care out those pilot interviews at the end?

>pixy did nothing wrong
Who says that?

And no 5 doesn't connect to it much except that the war in general is related to what happens in 5.

PUCHIPOSTER LOST

FATALITY

>Who says that?
Oh. Maybe it's just some anons trying to cause trouble in the rare /a/ threads here and there, but I saw it posted quite a lot.

And thanks for clarifying with AC5.

How do those straws feel? You're grabbing at them pretty tight by now

How do those straws feel? You're grabbing at them pretty tight by now

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, so why do I only feel disappointed by you?

Yet only one of them got deleted

Either there are more than one puchiposter or he is using dirty tricks to reset his router

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, so why do I only feel disappointed by you?

Now you're not even trying. I'm giving you a D for the quarter, and putting you on academic probation. Your advisor won't be happy; he had a lot of hope in you

Now you're not even trying. I'm giving you a D for the quarter, and putting you on academic probation. Your advisor won't be happy; he had a lot of hope in you

Yup, pretty sure. Or I just stupid?

SPECIAL THREAD

why would you do this

You need to treat your puchis well

Tell me something I don't know. But it's the first time playing this game.

Have you played AC04 or other AC games that allow you to choose your SP weapon?
If you have, then you'll be disappointed if you love SP weapon selection system because AC5 based the SP weapons of each aircraft on the its variants

I'm not sure what you're trying to show, to be honest.

Yeah, and I played AC6 as well. It's a shame, but it's not the end of the world

The bar is full(?) I think but, can't buy the f-15e?

I guess it's only seemingly full and getting a kill or two more will actually unlock it.

It was indeed. I'm fucking stupid

Come on user, don't be so harsh on yourself. No shame in asking.

Anyone here going to E3 next week?

>Was I supposed to agree or sympathize with Pixy?
I liked Pixy's character development from cocky pilot to disillusioned soldier. I don't think there is one correct answer on how you should feel about him after his defection to AWWNB: personally I understood his motivations and agreed with him on some points, but I think it's also reasonable to feel betrayed by your copilot and buddy, or not to feel anything at all and see it as yet another day in war. At the end of the day, you and him ended up on the opposite side of the conflict and it had to be this way.

>Did I interpret something wrong, like the whole world without borders thing?
I suppose the same goes for AWWNB, with different way to view them and their actions. To me, they're a group of soldiers disillusioned with war, its futility and how people are sent to die so a few politicians can advance their careers and lead the way for other wars, other losses etc. I see their motives as noble: "It's time for a perfect world without restrictions or wars", but the way they want those goals to come about, as well as the feasibility of those goals, are questionable.

>Should I really care out those pilot interviews at the end?
The choice of interviews to tell a story was another thing I liked. I thought it contrasted nicely with the frantic pace of the missions with lasers and giant planes and everything, it felt more grounded. It also helps humanising your opponents, showing how they felt when they fought you, what they became after the war, their motives and dreams. It's a great reminder that your enemies are people, and not only the planes you lock on and shoot down. Should you care? Again, it's up to you, personally I chose to go along with it.

>Should I have played AC5 first before starting zero?
There are arguments for both sides here. References go both way and the gameplay feels quite much the same, so while I'm in favour of going with the canon chronological order (ACZ>AC5), there is no real downside with doing the opposite.

Ultimately this post and the previous one are only my own opinions, which are definitely biased since Zero is my favourite AC and one my favourite game ever. I'm kinda sad it didn't work as well with you, but I guess everyone has their own sensibilities. At least I hope you had a nice ride, even if it was an overhyped one.

I'm going! Fuck I'm hyped

Great. I'd like to make a request.
Can you gather info from the reps regarding these if they haven't been announced or featured in promotional media?
>will it support flightstick for the PC version
>when will the steam page come online
>system requirements
>will the custom coloring feature from ACAH come back
>the freedom of players to choose any kinds of jets they like regardless of the mission scenario
>whether or not F-14 is gonna be playable

Hopefully most of above will be announced during conference

>6

>9

>will the custom coloring feature from ACAH come back
If anything I hope we just get good decals/logos like with X2

I've seen enough bright pink raptors to last me a lifetime.

That or a really good tool to make custom textures/a simple way to edit textures like in most sims, but I highly doubt that.

I've seen enough bikini Nagase F-2s for a lifetime. And people will surely come up with worse applications of a texture editor.

>tfw they get so autistic that they'll go down the RoF route and make "approved" texture packs
Perhaps you are right. But I just like this shit for SP use. Then again it's not like AC was missing good liveries, as long as there is a couple I'm sure there's no need for anything beyond the decals if that for MP. I just kinda liked that idea in X2.

Or something like in WT, where you can place it freely, even if that ends with a lot of shitheads taking the brightest possible colour and plastering it all over their plane to make it as ugly as possible.

How would you decorate your planefu in such a scenario?

I usually put a pegasus on my planes in WT.

This song really got the aviation feel to it
youtube.com/watch?v=YF_zDhqHDYQ

Probably because it sounds like bootleg top gun.

Here's some more good stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oug2c6gTvX4
youtube.com/watch?v=DLRdsjeqsVA

And the obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=AXT4pgW_UGk

Obligatory morning Flanker post

Don't sweat it buddy, I did the same thing with the Su-35 when trying to unlock the Su-37,

Don't know what you see in the two seater still.

>Even if this thred is clean from any puchi, it's still ded
C'mon

>Literal 8492nd bullshit happening at work
Looks like the ac related stuff came naturally

>8492nd
How does that translate to janitorial work?

Me and my team are being blamed by our manager for stealing stuff when its the shipping team thats stealing
just like the whole college bombing thing from 5

Wonderful. Best of luck with that mess.

>college bombing thing
I'll be honest, I don't remember anything except that there was some mission with nukes and those kids at some point.

Viggen, Draken and Gripen are often mentioned, sometimes even tunnan, but I didn't even know this was a plane until now

I know the rest of it doesn't really, but those intakes make it look like a Shooting Star.

Here's a bootleg Huckebein.

this plane cracks me up every time
it looks fucking dumb, i'd think it was a bomber more than a fighter

>talking shit about a design that perfected the pregnant bird look

youtube.com/watch?v=wk3XSV6H6w0
Time to post this catchy shit again.

>tfw the closest you will ever get to flying in a display team is the mission in AC5

>['DAMMIT, WHAT THE HELL'S GOIN' ON HERE?!' intensifies]

In mission 10 the radio cuts out, and you hear sporadic transmissions of a Yuke tech college getting bombed, and you get blamed for it when you get back. Ring a bell?

>8492, 8492! Is that all you people have to say?! There is no squadron in our military with that number!

Oh right, it's not the other mission. I thought he was talking about the one with the guys looking for a nuke or something in that facility for some reason.

Disregard.

You mean mission 23 with those guys in the cave while you're fighting in that canyon?

Man, fuck that mission.

Might be, wasn't that a bunch of kids too? I don't remember much of it.

It doesn't really say how old they are, IIRC.

You buddies ready for Dirt 4?

Ready to watch Val crash repeatedly? Definitely.

I hope it fucks people up as badly as Rally did.

That was half the fun.

I always got the strong impression they were college students.

Also that mission was pretty fun.

>First day.
That would imply I didn't do that every day.

More like bootleg P.1101