/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

RTFM and patch notes edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 will be live on June 7.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/
discord.gg/7yFZFmN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for everyone's getting HEALTH'd left and right

WHERES HTE DISCORD U PUNKS?

…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~

Right here!
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/

already banned from that one

4th for discord is better than the dead ts

discord.gg/7yFZFmN

cheers

after 349 hours i have got every operator i desire
i fell for the starter meme :)

5th*

god, MPS CTSFO's look so fucking cool

>349 hours
>level 97
nice try fuckboy

your right its higher

so if only the human part of the person is gonna be the hitbox, does that mean no more ops with prosthetic or cybernetic limbs in the future?

it'd be real confusing

Majestic

should have bought the full game at launc then got season 1 at a discount then grind for s2 like a real op

>should've paid $60 instead of $15

YOU ARE BUT LITTLE BABY
WITNESS

>being a poorfag

>give the jews you're money

>2017
>not giving the jews your money

How much have they seen

its a good game i had no problem supporting season 1

S2 on the otherhand is clusterfucked ill just grind for that
Its a good game.

>Four dogs -- Mexican, American, Polish, Russian -- are discussing their lives. The Mexican dog says, "the servants used to leave meat out for me, but now I have to bark for it." The American dog says, "you have servants in Mexico?" The Polish dog says, "they feed you meat?" The Russian dog says, "they let you bark?"

glaz looks like he hasn't slept in a week from seeing the ghosts of murdered children

Chechens, Afghanis, B E S L A N, you name it

He looks like he's about to cry.

glaz looks like he's constantly going through war flashbacks

That would be kapkan

kapkan's expression is more of a "my entry denial device isnt the only trap around here" look
(obviously mira's near him)

>Glaz and Tachanka's eyes are glazed over
>Kapkan has a thousand yard stare
>Fuze hides behind a mask to distance himself
This cheeki is not breeki lads

>clock is running out
>defenders rush the attackers to get the kills
>they die and the attackers win

THE CLOCK IS YOUR FRIEND
ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS WAIT

spetsnaz life is not easy comrades

>beslan
>guys specops shit is overrated, let's assault this school like we assault entrenched enemy fighting positions
Seriously the only thing lacking was firesupport from artillery and aviation. I'm surprised some people survived.

REMINDER

Ubisoft has literally advertised their game is unhealthy by canceling DLC that should have released the same day they canceled, instead saying they will focus "on health" and then goes and says they will keep adding paid for cosmetics

Their priority list is as follows
>quickly do a once over existing maps to look for bugs, even though the community has been very good at reporting bugs on maps???
>fixing spawn killing, even though a simple script to identify instances where attackers are killed within a second or two of spawning would automatically identify these areas
>"Glaz will be receiving some attention. Stay tuned for details" - instead of simply removing his smoke grenades for the time being since being able to self combo the smokes and thermal scope is retarded
>"Hitbox Refractor" - a feature that ALREADY EXISTS IN THE GAME because hitboxes DO NOT CHANGE when you swap out cosmetic head gear / elite skins - and they literally state an instance where they removed Frost's collar from her head hitbox

If anyone genuinely thinks this wasn't a half asses attempt to hide the fact they FUCKED UP the map, you are wrong. This is a cop out. Any defense of this practice is sucking corporate dick.

guess ill buy Friday 13th game then. Thanks user

Did they fix mics being quiet yet

How the hell are you only level 97?

>Montagne and Doc have seen a lot of shit

I'm hoping this is something that will be addressed when they mentioned server sided things. It's pathetic how a game so reliant on communication can have voice quality comparable to a game released 15 years ago.

It blew my mind when I played Overwatch for the first time and heard crystal clear voice chat from my team. I don't play very many competitive games with voice chat so I had no idea it could be this good.

Why must all video games suck.

>Doc
All the wounded that his drugs couldn't save.
>Rook
All his teammates that trusted his armor plates to stop a bullet, but they didn't.

Because you are a jaded asshole.

I'm not though and that's rude of you to assume.

twitch definetly hasnt seen anything bad

Then stop playing games if you hate them.
Or make games you think should exist.
Stop complaining.

Don't tell me what to do.

You can't deny that pretty much every game released in the last 4 years has been subpar trash to what it could've been.

This game especially.

>giving the jews 100's of hours of your life to save a few dollars

poorfags are dumb and will defend this

>Hit box fixes.
Has the patch been deployed yet?
Pretty keen to see Blitz not be shit and the GSG9 not be headshot magnets.

However
I think this will actually be counter to a good experience and may be reverted because the amount of shots just whiffing through people and not killing them will go up 1000%. The other way it could go is that Ubisoft will now just never acknowledge a "shit hit reg" complaint again as "lol u just missed them mate, aim for their body lol.

But you all know it wasn't about fixing the game or balance
> This change will impact present and future operators, and will allow for a full artistic freedom on character models and customization without a heavy impact on gameplay balancing.
It was about meme fucking hats.

>hey lets ask the general to answer a question google and siege website could answer with 1 minute of reading

literal fucking subhumans like the majority of the filth that browses here

I guarantee 100% that deploying the hitbox "fix" will break something else entirely, like some operators being impossible to hit at all or elite uniforms turning operators into entirely limb hitboxes

>does that mean no more ops with prosthetic or cybernetic limbs in the future?
Who do we have currently?

>Hostage
>Droning around hostage with echo nearby with shotgun
>he finally melees my drone
>tell him in chat that he was suppose to shoot the hostage
>he ends up doing it anyway
madman

>capitao now immune to being shot in the eye

But that would be a kind of neat idea, a sheild op with prosthetic that couldn't be shot in the hand or leg

>tfw jäger holding a tight angle will probably not even expose his headbox
>tfw I have no face
the reign of GSG9 has begun, kameraden

>deployed on the 7th
>it's late afternoon on the 7th
>wouldn't be the first time ubi patched early

did you at least feel a bit better after your little outburst?

>But that would be a kind of neat idea, a sheild op with prosthetic that couldn't be shot in the hand or leg

Or maybe an operator whose prosthetic limb is the gadget itself? And, like Twitch's drone, it could be destroyed by simply shooting at it, reducing the op's use of said limb.

why not just make a montagne with a gun in front and string to shoot jesus crist

Why is Doc/Rook best pairing?

> a montagne with a gun in front and string to shoot jesus crist

thats pretty funny

diy special forces gear

and the shield is a car door with bullet proof glass taped to it

>poland map has been cancelled

wait what the fuck nigga? i mean i was fine with getting hk ops and map late but are you seriously cutting a fucking map off when maps are the real variety this game needs (in addition to being fucking fixed in general)

Poorfag army skins when?

>Twitch drone is just an rc car with a tazer strapped and stringed

CAR WINDOWS CARL

Was looking forward to it as well.

>tfw IS compounds become massive groups of people covered in car windows

>Ash smoke replaced with stun

Great, now the froy can use her jew speed to kill blind people rather than appearing through smoke, actually giving people a fighting chance.

>never used smokes or stuns in ranked
>its probably why im so bad
>im too stupid to remember to use them

I way too often forget to use my grenades as well.

Ended up in a weird situation where both thermite charge and claymore icons where greyed out and pressing their respective keys didn't do shit. Is that a bug?

>Fuze can cluster charge ceiling in plane and they stay in there
>can still be killed if proned under them
>had ADS out too
delete plane

I fucking hate stun grenades, they have like a 5% chance of working.

If an errant piece of debris is next to your flash, it just gets blocked completely. Even client-sided smokes can block a line of sight if you throw all of them.

Always have at least one roamer on the floor above the objective. This stops Fuze, floorbangs, hatch blowing, and they turn into a flanker as the match winds down. This is important on the other maps, but especially Plane due to Glaz covering the middle floor's windows, you have to spread out vertically and not just stick to the objective's level.

already know that but teammates keeps dying. That still doesn't excuse dying from cluster charges that are still in the ceiling

>hitboxes update
>everyone is ash now

even worse, ash gets a slightly smaller hitbox, because she's thin as fuck.

everybody will have the same hitbox m8

how does that work? compare ash to a fatass like tachanka. they're only gonna make the "human" part of the person hittable, and tachanka objectively has a lot more human in him than the jew.

except echo because hes a fat lazy cunt

the ingame models all have the same height etc. no clothing counts
also this is ubi were talking about so i have no idea how they plan to solve it

>no clothing counts

yeah, that's what i mean. tachanka is still a fatass even if you put him in the same height as ash.

Why are the Russian operators the worst in the game?
>turret
>barely working traps
>thermal sight
>free kills

>free kills
>worst
???

When is the patch supposed to drop?

That's exactly why he is bad.

Here ya go you lazy fuck face

wow this general is pretty dead

who wants a party and spice things up a bit

Never expected to see my OC from /k/ on here :D

>EDT
What's wrong with good old UTC±N

That's not the patch you retard

Hurr Durr I'm a moron

Yes you are, because everyone here plays on xbox one

oh so its like normal then?

What's it like being this tilted?

why would they give thermite flashbangs so now his loadout is exactly the same as hibanas except without the pocket smg and only 2 speed?

they shouldve left his smokes or given him breach charges back, at least then it would be somewhat of a small buff over horsebana, but for now a 3 speed operator with better guns will pretty much always be more useful unless you're playing on a map with a garage

also dont get me starting on taking away jackals flashbangs and giving fuze smokes

From the looks of things, each operator will have it's own hitbox. Eg Monty is a big guy even under that armour, but Cav is basically her visual model.

add it onto the ever growing list of issues thermite has. for whatever reason I can never place a thermal charge if a black mirror is on the wall
its fucking annoying

this is jewbisoft we're talking about, all they care about is "muh pickrates."
their thought process goes like this
>thermite has a high pickrate, he must be broken! :^)
>lets make sure he cant be picked to collaborate with Glaz, gotta make these goyim dump their shekels on Weebana somehow.