/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1686

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - Piña Hazard (iM@S Collab)
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

teknogadyet.com/2015/08/acer-aspire-e14-review.html?m=0
twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/872335100268220417
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/176501889/#176512332
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone have a reroll account with yuel and magisa together?

EARTH

my ID is 16 and I started at around the shadowverse reruns which was on April.

really makes you think

I am almost at Class IV with shit grid too tho, no bully pls

Does Brunhilde count for Ranko if you use it during a trial battle?

ded
game

No.

RQ
2/6, would appreciate HS.
0E677D94

Light!

>3 Celeste selfies from daily.

Why does my day feel like a complete waste now? I should just sleep until I can do her again.

Soo, how ded is /gbfg/ with sinoalice out now?

fucking luckshitter

>Dark
You had one job user

Why even try to lie about when you started when we can easily tell when based on your ID?

its just an old account that i always logged into and roll when free rolls come. account created around last summer legfes.

>He doesn't know how it feels to go multiple weeks without a single SSR drop - not even a selfie.
I know that feel. I know it very well.

Literally my entire guild discord is rerolling sinoalice right now. Most of them said they would quit gbf if they got a decent reroll and end up playing for more than a few days.

what crew?

>there are light players who fail to even get 500k with elemental advantage

LOL

Only Feather is maxed. Only Birdman is above 90. Also have Perci at 80, but haven't uncapped yet. For some reason (probably Viramate) I can't get it to display level.

user... i asked here about my account to start with last month let me find.

GW is dark bosses though.

Reminder that /@/ will bully the fuck out /gbfg/ and 2-6 will be repeated again in 2 days.

Thank you all! I thought Baha was actually much harder, his enrage hits are only 1.5 to 2k. Maybe I was still scared from when I was a beginner and he completely destroyed me with a couple of hits.

[visible confusion]

Thanks for the anime

Baha lvl 100 isn't really that bad, the only thing you worry about is damage cutting for skyfalls.

lmao, what the fuck are you even trying to say

Anyone?

>Yugu drops an SSR sword
>"sweet, time to LB my grid"
>no other copies of the sword found
>"but I clearly saw an SSR sword dro-"
>it's the fodder short sword

Post specs

I want Gab-mama to force my head into her cleavage while she pats my head, strokes my wee-wee with her thighs and calls me boku-chan!

if your laptop runs GBF worse than your phone it's either very cheap or very old.

I love Nia!

For what? My laptop? It's pretty old, has a core i5 and geforce 520 or some shit, probably 4 years old this year

install speccy and post a screenshot

regardless a 4 years old laptop shouldn't have problems running a fucking phone game, your laptop may suffer from a range of problems ranging from bloatwares clogging its efficiency or simply because your hardware was worn out because your laptop's heatsink is shit and made your hardware aged faster than they should be.

WHERE DA BAHA HL @@@@@@@???????????????????????????????????????

Do you need to skill level 10 a gw weapon before you can reduce it for 5* uncap stones?

Sure thing champ

Your grid is garbage

Will her Fire EMPs be any good? 5* when

We're all playing sinoalice

of all the more normal monmusumes kitsunes are probably my favorite ones with their accent and all, surprisingly sochie doesn't do much to me.

maybe because she isn't blonde.

make sure it's standard resolution and beta client, hardware acceleration on if using chrome

my plastic piece of shit laptop runs it fine

>It's been censored

And here I was really liking the art and character design. Welp, even Taro doesn't exactly seem to enjoy his involvement with the project.

It's not that it's slow, it's speed is comparable to my phone when they're both on chrome, but when on the phone app it easily runs 60fps smoothly. I was just curious if the app is inherently faster than the chrome ver

5 nodes of triple atack.

Whoa Snek-senpai, I knew I shouldn't listen to what /gbfg/ tells about you.

>It's been censored
Why do people keep saying this? I've seen it first hand on iOS and Android and they aren't censored. Anyways game is a BIG SHIT thanks to Squeenix unsurprisingly.

It's not censored, dummy. Only the google store and ios store images are censored because they're run by jews. The ingame images are all fine.

Soon

Spread the word.

you might need to fiddle around a bit with the settings then, seconding what said.

it's more of an in-game settings issue than chrome-related issue, but that's just my experience and I play it on the chromeapp so it might be different for you.

>even Taro doesn't exactly seem to enjoy his involvement with the project
>shoehorned into a mobage so square enix can leech his fandom which was recently made more popular thanks to automata
>if the game fails he will take some of the blame as well despite his minor involvement

the good thing is he will probably still get a chance to make real games even if sinoalice fucked up.

Who's ready for Sca---I mean, Star Gacha?

>gbf getting pounded by taro
>kmr releases star gacha
what did he mean by this

Also you might be right about it aging quickly, it doesn't run cool like 80% of the time with just fucking chrome running

Think it was this, dont have it on me atm teknogadyet.com/2015/08/acer-aspire-e14-review.html?m=0

The funny thing is, my Laptop runs the Chrome app at a smooth 60, but the Browser version chuuuuuugs.

Fug

>pounded
twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/872335100268220417

again, just download speccy, it's not the most accurate temperature measuring software but it does an ok job telling you when shit is going down with your computer.

get one of those cooling boards for laptops, they will extend your laptop's lifespan for quite a lot.

>Squeenix literally telling players not to play their game
KMR wins yet again

Ranko is cute!

Will I ever be able to escape him?

5* when.

Jesus Christ, Square can't support an online game for shit, this is ridicolous.

No.

>level 150 stats are on par with level 100 magnas
どうした?

>please spread this tweet
>1908 retweets only

literally dead game

Square enix has had shitty game mechanics forEVER since like FF12 or some shit, some smart guy (s?) in the company probably decided it was time to reinvent the gameplay and fucked it up permanently since with that 'real time' bullshittery.
And when we take a look at gbf, it's the same as the older FFs where you have turn-based, elemental- and boss-focused gameplay. The onky thing is that you can see status effects in this game and how long they last for now rather than not as it was before

>yet another game killed by square incompetence

Back to chev farm i go.

Cute.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/176501889/#176512332

found it, stop bully me please

They can't stop me.

>latest FF became a pile of shit despite sinking an insurmountable amount of money and time because they wanted to implement as many modern features and gimmicks as possible

I don't know what you are expecting user.

I hope if the next Nier game is planned, Square will have as little involvement as possible, but this is probably impossible seeing as they are now rubbing their jew hands at Taro's direction after Automata.

Let us know if the game changes somewhat later on.

>probably the most fan art out of all jewtenshills on the male side
>voice sounds like shit because it's literally conan

delete this and stop playing our game please

honestly that just breeds more questions. for one, lemme quote that one user from that particular thread:

>how the fuck did you reroll that... you donkey

Good night anons, hope you all sleep well, and for those who will stay, may you get great flips!

Cute.

nobody is bullying you, more like everyone here really has no fucking idea what you are trying to convey here.

Why is Granblue so choc full of idolstuff?

Now the real question: who is better between the two?

it's just an old account that i always logged to reroll when free 10 rolls come. thats all

Honestly if the thing about the job it just seems compugacha to me.

By what criteria? Cause Sochie is my waifu and the better of the two as far as I'm concerned, ingame-usefulness not withstanding.

sochie because I like cute quiet girls

The game is in "real time" during some farming little monsters sections (like the tutorial) but it's normally turn based where your spells are the weapons you choosed to bring over with you.

Just pick with your dick, user.

They come as a package.

>accidentally start magna with my renown team
>Tia takes pity on my idiocy

what is going on behind the curtain

Putting a bandaid on his cut