biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/news/3242422-trump-border-wall-cost-21_6b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whose ready for PIP ascend to the heavens?

OCRX heading north a bit

>DRWI

Ffs. I seriously hope that MYOS frogposter was right. I got my college tuition riding on this.

Cx about to blow up

DCTH will explode come Feb 15, I suggest people buy on this dip before it comes back up this morning

ocrx hit the reversal threshold. all in :)

FUCK
YOU

do you want to say why or do you want to just keep shilling this stock out of your ass?

Why would you put money that you aren't willing to lose into stocks. I hope you the best but thats really risky user.

lol why so mad?

AMRS still a good buy?

Let's hope so. I don't think it was the same frogposter. I just think it was another insider. Or we got fooled

Gonna do heroin this weekend. Any tips?

nooooooooo i only bought 1200 shares

well I guess I can't complain

I put in an order for CX and then pussied out and canceled.

My only advice is to not do heroin.

RUSL about to blow up

PLUG GET IN HERE NOW WE GETTING TO THE MOON
KOBE

Put it back bro

MSTX!!

Invest in whatever pharmaceutical supplier that's the largest distributor of methadone

it is Potentially the best single short and long buy you can make.
like from .50 cents to 100 a share in 10 years.

potentially.
its doing the important things now, taking care of its debt, and adding partnerships, ramping u revenue, expanding their business to get out of bio fuels and use their science to make different sorts of materials and chemicals.

their technology is worth a shit load, and they have Big money backing them as well.

I think its too big to fail.
I got 20k in it.

earnings is in 3 weeks, hype may start now.

MSTX a safe hold over the weekend?

>GDX

that 5 min graph....

Avg Volume of stocks has been steadily decreasing, Trump suggested that healthcare system will take longer to replace so companies n healthcare in general will go up, and they have a quality system.

Buy PTN, RGSE, BSTG.

BSTG GOING OFF NOW, THE REST WILL FOLLOW WITHIN THE NEXT 2 HOURS.

>says the guy bagholding pip
I'm going to do the opposite of everything you say

Retardfrog is just pimple posting shit that his algo finds. There never was a MYOS deal. It just mooned based off of technicals.

What evidence do you have to support this

>pagholding pip, a stock that has gone up today, and most likely has another run.
>A stock that normally was valued at 2-3 dollars over most of the last 5 years

Wew

RGSE looks tempting

what happened to BSTG to drop 33%?

They are all surprisingly oversold today and have a history of correcting shortly before closing with large orders coming out of the blue.

I'm looking into this right now. The extension of their debt maturities is that a good or bad thing for their company?

Which apparently is TEVA, at least I think that's what my research turned up. Lots of buying and selling of companies that made Dolophine

>PIP
>I
>P

Ceru mah nigga

>Biostage Inc is a biotechnology company

Hmmmm, I wonder.

I hope not, I'll give it till next week before cutting my losses.
Scared money don't make money

Can someone tell why the FUCK Nvidia didn't launch to mars? It crushed its expected earnings but somehow it's dipping. It defies logic. I have nearly $5k in it hoping to reap more gains

fuck i'm mad.

I guess I'm in at 9.04

maybe stop betting on earnings
i don't bet on earnings anymore and i try not to give a shit about post-earnings losses

just hold, or buy up more

Shoulda went with that ATVI boi. Cucked by Junkrat again.

My nigga PIP climbing back up

PIP rising, volume is 10 million.

"Bag holding"

PTN has no upcoming catalyst that I see. Can anyone confirm? Also they only have like 1 qtr of cash remaining

People like me cashing out on the surge

AyyyMD

stay away from PTN imo

>GSAT
Why Friday

Nvidia has been doing so well that the consensus is that it will beat earnings. The revenue was surprisingly flat causing the dip. Over all it's a good long and you would be stupid not to have bought in earlier today

Who else S here? All that sprint/t-mobile merger talk got me buying a few shares, but wondering if I should grab a few more

I was tempted myself, seems like a solid company which rise steadily.

They have million $1 warrants that expire this month.

Plus they got 60m in cash a few days ago so theyre trading below cash value.

The conference call yesterday was very optimistic theyd be in business until at least mid 2018 with a couple of new drugs in the pipeline

also the CEO is the biggest shareholder no way he wants to fuck himself

thinking about it

Don't. Even if sprint goes for it T-Mobile won't. The owners of T-Mobile are trying to get it to compete with Verizon

>They have million $1 warrants that expire this month.
can you explain like i'm not a soros?

good thing.
if you can push your debt back, when you are planning on making more money later..
that's good news

If you want a solid stock, check out PLX. I've never seen a single dip.

> The owners of T-Mobile are trying to get it to compete with Verizon

Oh, so they're retarded then? If they honestly think their shitty service areas will be able to beat Verison all by themselves then I deserve to lose money on their stupidity

Gonna rebuy IMMU set a limit at 5.20

The stocks holding strong on good news. I can definitely see a gap up Monday. Hoping for small sell off at EOD because of people getting out before the weekend.

knock on wood.

OCRX heading north again, up to 6.4

In and out of NUGT from 12.5 to 13

quick and easy

Think it'll hit 5.80 again?

Maybe powerhour?

After march the 2nd, they will have 20 million shares less. The other shares will become more valuable.

Not tradable on robinhood sadly, woulda bought some.

NAK really taking off. Hope y'all bought in yesterday like I told you to.

thanks senpai

I'm interested in bottom fishing here but was concerned about cash. It's probably a long wait for their main compound but I'd feel ok holding with 4 dif pre-clinicals potential good news

On the sidelines though for now

MSTX:

>MSTX is slated to undergo the process of a reverse merger and their is a news release slated on or before February 14, 2017

>hype is revving up now

> buy under 14.5 swing it and sell on monday to lock in profits
If you buy at .14 you should be able to get out at 14 ezpz

Dont get memed boys sell on monday should hit atleast .17 monday that is my conservative target price

Possibly, it had a small run today but a deal increasing from 250 million to 2 billion is a huge increase. It didn't even hit 50% return on the day.

I'm just thinking its cause of lower volume due to it being a Friday. Gonna gamble on it but I can see it increasing whether it's today or Monday.

OCRX: Can't wait for tomorrow!

gonna give BSTG a shot. hope you're right.

There aww shucks

What's the PIP target for today?

Got 314 shares at .1377, I might hold out for Monday if that's the case.

What's OCRX got going on tomorrow?

I pas a cheapass and waited to rebuy for 2.90 instead of hopping on at 2.92 Still made good gainz with NAK though.

wtf ever happened to mgt? they gonna relist and make moves and turn profit or what

Gonna buy a few thousand shares. Meet me here in 10 years and we can plan our provate jet vacation.

I'll post a future pepe so you know it's me

it hit 1.2 but im holding out till 1.25+

i got in it too

>KBSF

how did we miss this?!?

FUCK

Thas some good shit right there famalam

when is the BIOC announcement monday

Whew lad, that would have been insane. Though probably missed it because that stock has been completely stagnant at a low volume for a long time.

Is this a good weekend buy? Are they expecting good news?

It's a micro-cap Chinese clothing retailer registered in the Marshall Islands.
Fuck that shit with a 10 foot pole

Anyone with a trading platform got any info on the $8 wall on TRVN?

I saw it when it was up 60% but it was and is clearly be manipulated.

Which should i pick for weekend hold?
MSTX
BIOC
PLX
IMMU

something else?

If you arent in yet you probably missed the boat. I bought yesterday and I'm up about 35 cents

BLPH

guess i will go with erx for this sweet weekend hold guys whatday think ? mm

blph looks like it's already blasted off