playblue

Play skullgirls

Time to get your dream job, /fgg/!
uscareers-capcom.icims.com/jobs/2171/social-media-manager/job

>bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience to shitpost on twitter

why do companies do this

wud blue

Woah, that's... that's not a bad r63

>4-5 years of experience in a social media/community management role, preferably in a related entertainment or tech industry

I'm a neet with no work experience. I'd have better luck gambling.

to give people who got dumb majors a chance

tan sniff technology is best technology

uh, play goober?

This one is really good too.

i playblue on pc every day now. its so damn good.

I'm playing Tekken right now but I'll play Xrd tomorrow

I like it but I like the other more

>When you play a thinking man's character

gfycat
.com/HomelyScrawnyCurassow

I actually got skullgirls the other day. It's my first fighting game so I'm absolute shit, like, I can't combo to save my fucking life. But squigly is fun so at least I got that going for me

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Combos will get easier with practice, everything cancels into everything and every move has hella buffers too so timing isn't as important in most cases.

You picked worst girl but I forgive you.

can't play SF5 because my stick isn't working for that game specifically

Who's best girl then? First one I played was valentine but squiggly looked cool

Oh

If you mean in terms of like viability, there is none, or it's INCREDIBLY subjective. Skullgirls is known for being incredibly balanced across every character.

I was shitposting about your choice of waifu but maybe that wasn't a good time for it. I main Cerebella.

Squigly is great. Can be tricky but so rewarding.
Till you get a combo, mash j.hp, cr.hp and f.hp

early morning tekken 7 pc eu?

But it's 11:26 P.M?

What isf.Hp?
Ah aight lol

Also, does anyone have tips for fighting beowulf? I have a friend who spams the shit out of him and I just kinda do what little I can in the midst of his onslaught of j.HP and grabs. Explain it to me like I'm a retard

Wait, does f.hp mean forward?

are you guys ready for anime fighters to be saved next month?

Brother

can't wait for uniel turbo st+

Worth noting that the balance comes from the assists and shit. We ain't quite KI
Getting a good synergy going is great tho
>What isf.Hp?
Forward HP. Hits overhead, and fast. Plus it's cancellable with your stance thing (hope you did them tutorials) but you don't need to go crazy with that part yet.

>Also, does anyone have tips for fighting beowulf?
You can't tech his command grab, the one where he gets on all fours at jumps at ya. Can't throw him out of it or damage him iirc so you need to jump over it or backdash from it (last part won't work so well with Squigly).

For his j.HP, answer with your own! Try to beat him tho, not trade. Remember your Draugen Punch, too.

A squigly solo is kinda hard. Consider getting a simple assist, like Big Band's A Train or Brass Knucle. First one will help with Beo's air stuff, make him not jump as much.

By stance thing to you mean my quarter kicks and stuff?

Is Last Blade good?
Akari looks really cute.

The stances you pass through before any of your special attacks, which lets you cancel stuff when fully charged.

As for a basic Squigly combo, this will probably work for a decent amount of damage. I don't play Squigly at all so apologies if this doesn't work.

Ground chain into launcher, which is her sHK
jMK jHP
land, rejump
jLK jMK jHK > L Divekick (QCF + LK)
sLP sMP sHPx2 Arpeggio > SBO

>General overview
Squigly is a deadly mixup character that can essentially control neutral once she gets her stances. Once she gets in, she can use her Stance Cancels to go for deadly and incredibly fast mixups as well as really high damage output.

I'm no Squigly player. Here are some notable ones you might be interested in checking out - not all of them are necessarily top players, but they do know the character inside and out:
>159man
>Fuzzy_Snugs
>zeknife
>WingZero (he went for solo Filia at this years CB, but he does play Squgly)
>Adevis
>Yaya

Basically as a new player, here's all the things you should be focusing on:
- moves of your character
- movement of your character
- what all the characters do
- a basic hitconfirm
- a combo you dont drop that ends in a mixup point
- how to punish, and what to punish
- pushblock
- how to hit people (high/low/throw)
- conversions out of the stuff that you use to hit people
- how to defend against mixups

Here's a recent video of Yaya's pool match at CB. Bad quality but it's something. I'll try to find more, but she's not that popular of a character among the higher levels. Doesn't mean she's bad, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=sTchrWGkxWM

youtube.com/watch?v=qD6JYK9FMqI

I'm trying but I don't know who to play
I'm working my way thorough the character basic combos to try and find the right one

fight on user, fight on.

I can't beat Urien or Sim with Gief, I don't know how to get around the projectiles/long limbs/teleport shenanigans/whatever the fuck it is that Urien does

what do I do

>sfv
lmao

SNIFF MAI

>it's a polturd redditor from kappa is triggered by STREET FIGHTER V™ episode
making me sleepy

oh my

dont worry ive been playing with my local scene for 2 years and still havent found a main

Holy jesus thats a lot to take in. I screencapped those just so I can read them more while I play lol

Here are some good highlights you might want to take note of:
2:48, Yaya goes for a charged Tremolo and converts off of it with charged Center Stage into SBO.
3:01, Yaya tries to charge one of his Stances at fullscreen and Gelato was able to punish him for it. Be careful about trying to charge your Stance.
3:23, check out this reset. Yaya has his punch stance charged, so he drops his combo to go for charged Center Stage, notices his opponent is not jumping, and follows it up with Daisy Pusher.
3:35, Yaya charges his stance from across the screen, and reads the opponent is going to try to go for Luger to try to punish that, so he cleverly goes for charged Tremolo, which low profiles the bullet and lets him convert with Center Stage into SBO.
4:03, Yaya goes for charged Center Stage > SBO, and since Center Stage freezes time and Gelato was pushing a button (trying to punish the assist call) he got caught by the SBO.

Daisy Pusher catches an opponent if they're on the ground, pressing a button, or land from pressing a button, but they can jump out of it if they're not doing anything. That's where charged Center Stage comes into play. What charged Center Stage does is it completely freezes time, so the opponent is NOT able to jump out while Squigly can go for Daisy Pusher. Charged Center Stage into Daisy Pusher is a very powerful tool that many Squigly players like 159man will use, so be sure to check out what it can do for you.

There's probably more but I need to sleep so I'll just link you to a big stream Yaya had back in February.
youtube.com/watch?v=_W1Db9_QUJM&list=PL1zkhUuHQm68n7yq8Z6BJMY1ii0BdleN6

Happy to help! Hope you have fun.

The youtube link is a playlist, I don't know if that was obvious.

I hate this fucking game.

the fuck

>playing a game you hate

lmaoing @ capcucks

UNGA

Yup, Squigly's got tech. Fun char though.

The "things you should be focusing on" the other user posted is good. Might seem like much but it will come naturally, trust me.

Btw here's a link to the Discord if you'd like to join: discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In

Good for advice, looking for fights around your level/senseis and general funposting goofs

why does zangiefs air spd recover real quick?

What the fuck?

out
fucking
played

outstanding play by that plat balrog DESU

He probably charged it for like 40 seconds and also it's invincible lol.

I didn't know Capcom started adding crit chances to the game

How many more years until the FGC makes PC the standard and phases out consoles?

Who is the most unga bunga tekken character?

All of them.

feng, steve, eddy, paul, josie, katarina, dragunov, bryan more than half of the cast is gorillas

Never solely because PC sabotages itself somehow.

SFV East coast ne1?

leo
xiaoyu
paul

consider changing your grip if you can't figure out KBD on stick, made it a lot easier for me

50 years

I'm not making literally everything else much harder for me, for next seven years, just to make KBD easier.

How is kof xiv? Is it fun? Is it dead?

i thought this would happen too but for me it didn't
tekken 7 execution is quite easy outside of kbd

grinding it out with your usual grip works out too of course but you better do it quickly, that shit's important

Yes.

it's really fun. i like it a lot. online on both platforms is not populated enough to hop on any time and find a match, though. there are some discord servers that can alleviate that to some degree, but don't hold your breath.

But I'm thinking of playing more games than just Tekken and I don't really imagine that having different stick holds for different games is a good idea. Especially when I just try to operate it how it comes to me naturally, having to actually start thinking about how I hold my stick would just cause extra mental baggage for learning the game.

i can see that

what grip are you using?

Why did she burp in harley's face?

or just play on a pad because it's 1000x easier.

How do you come up with fighting game strategies?

You do random shit until you see a pattern then you steer your random shit into exploiting the pattern

I just runaway until they do something, then react to that.

Fast google image search later, this seems to be about it.

come across or come up with situations and try to work through it like a puzzle. round start situations are an easy place to start.

Learn the characters general strength and try to abuse it.

i think nobi holds his stick like that so you should be ok for kbd

ye im using something similar for tekken now, works well

My biggest problem is going from db to neutral, if I just let go naturally and with haste, I'm more likely to ether go directly to neutral, or even worse, get down after the down back. So I just need to get used to flicking the stick to back from downback.

glad i didn't buy tekken and waited for the crack instead desu

that game feels way too awkward to control

wish i was rashid desu...

see me in uniel

who else got hit with the mix up
youtube.com/watch?v=aK6oT9-N00g

>that no aniso

Please....

Play katarina.

>playing old and busted kuso when super turbo is right around the corner

lad..

I don't play whores

Then you should be playing katarina.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm still learning the game, and I really like raven. I played this sin that fucking destroyed me. That range...
Also, I feel like the hitbox for ravens ball projectile is way smaller than it looks. The sin kept jumping out of it.

yah thats my room, whoever asked (guilty gear, last thread)

pretty sure everyone can jump out of projectile oki if you don't have excitement and just take minimal damage in exchange for not having to take the mixup

who are the highest iq tekken characters and why is it mishimas?