Brand Loyalty

What car brands will stick with through all there ups and downs? For me it's Honda

None. Brand loyalty is boring

The two brands I own, I enjoy
>Honda
>Mitsubishi
But the cars from them I own are so different from what they are now, I don't know if I could enjoy them the same

I like ford but I'm not a fanboy. I kinda like how they are turning up to the enthusiast market more every day but that's it.

Dodge

I always appreciated Mazda, even moreso after buying a Miat

honda because it's a poorfag's best friend

Honda honestly. Unless if they do a complete Toyota and outright stop selling anything remotely cool I'll always appreciate what they do for poor people.

mazda

chebby and bmw probably

I'm loyal to that glorious 日本. Brand isn't super important as long as I'm living that JDM Lyfe.

If ever owned any car,it would be audi

My last 3 cars have been Volkswagen and I've yet to be disappointed. Leased a beetle for shiggles, great interior and loved it. I traded it for a passat for the space and that was less exhilarating albeit still very comfy and girls liked always commented on it looking nice despite being a sedan. Now I drive a GTi, no recaro seats but I like it a lot more than the focus ST.

>girls liked always commented on it looking nice despite being a sedan
its vaginamobile why sosurprised

Which ones you got?

Mazda all the way

Honda till the day I die

>日本
filling cabinet and telephone pole?

I thought girls only recognized benz and bmw badges as "nice cars" not fuckin uhh overpriced sedans.

As a side note girls don't give half a shit about the gti badge they just see a golf kart lmao

Sun Book

I'm sticking with honda. I come from a toyota family and I've had a ford ranger and vw jetta in the past but despite my civic si being beat up and needing a lot of work to replace parts that have gone bad with age, it's still extremely fun with a great aftermarket and a community that has documented how to do any of the work the car could ever use

Anyone know the name of the color of that civic?
>inb4 just red

Same, had an EM1 Si that was beat to shit but I was putting it back together and it was the funnest bucket of bolts I'd ever daily'd
Some dumb bitch slammed on the breaks when a light went yellow and I crashed her ;_;

Milano Red

It's clearly a two story building and the blair witch project.

>downs?

judging by that broken sentence, yes.

Nissan senpai report in

Ford because my pa is Ford

BMW. I liked them since I was a kid and I'll always like them. The only other brand I really trust is Honda because my
mom has been driving one for 200k miles and it's running perfectly.

Thanks user. Do you have a civic or just autistic about colors too?

This but add Nissan. For me it's Mitsubishi>Nissan and my roommate has some hondas so I've gotten fond of them. 4th gen ludes and ej1 civic coupes are pretty fresh.

I've had love for Mitsu ever since I saw the 2g eclipse when I was younger. Their design, tech and motorsport history just have me. I'm hoping Nissan does the right thing to bring Mitsu back from the dead, but we'll see almost nothing but EV tech between the two.

My '00 Si was that color red