/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread
Metis is /pg/-tan! edition!

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Reminder to report shitposters, and don't reply to attention whores.

You are now posting in Marie's thread. Pay tribute!

I love Ann!

You bastard..! What are you making me do?

Gotta post my boys

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Does anybody else get a weird Incest-y vibe from the twins?

Perfection isn't born, it's made.

Just started p4g, two weeks in, and I want Dojima iN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!?

I'm still alive
FOR JUSTICE!

I see you're a man of culture as well.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Reminder to filter MarieFagWrites !fAXVSeU3LA

Until Yaldy did his thing, they WERE technically inside eachother.

God I really need the Metis figma. I have one Labrys and the OG Aigis but I want more.

yes

Ginko is still best.

Labrys is my one and only waifu, but all her sisters are great too.
Metis and Unit 024 don't get enough love.

do not sexualize the Dojiman

>Makoto sitting at LeBlanc on Valentine's Day humming a tune
>She's been waiting an hour for joker
>Sojiro tells her that he's closing up the store
>You know.. I don't think he's coming home tonight. do you want me to walk you to the station?
>Oh, it's ok! Jokers always late.
>Sojiro sighs and begins walking home
>He looks over his shoulder and sees Makoto fiddling with her thumbs, waiting eagerly for joker.
>The next morning sojiro comes to LeBlanc
>He sees Makoto curled up into a ball shivering by the front door
>He rubs his forehead and carries her into the store a places her on a bench and uses his jacket as a blanket for her
>'that boy ain't no good'

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Here, for Haru Humpday and my fellow harufriends.

Hey,, me too. I didn't even know much about him before I played but I instantly liked him. Turned out to be my favorite Persona character of all time.

I certainly liked Goro's "awakening" but I think it had a lot to do with his voice actor being so great. Though if you ask me, Max MIddleman delivered the best performance in the entire game consistently, and I'm not just saying that because I am a Ryujifag. Dude's got acting chops and will go far in his career.

Seriously if you like that corpse so much you can "x" it yourself.
Leave Haru out of it.

more like hump haru day

>last thread

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

what if Haru killed herself after her father died

how would the plot change

My bad, lol

has anyone written about haru renting out the theater yet

You should hump your Haru every day. Harus need love.
Speaking of which...
Night Personababs.

really, it wouldn't. she didn't add anything to the plot after his dungeon. and i say that as someone who liked her.

>Igor was gone. He'd been gone for hours, taking care of some business he said.
>Caroline and Justine were alone again, Caroline sitting in Igors chair, feet propped up on the desk, tapping the ground with her baton.
>She looked to Justine, sitting legs crossed, going over the papers on her clipboard.
>Caroline: "Is that about him?" she asked, referring to the trickster.
>Justine nodded, twirling a pen around and jotting down a few things.
>Caroline looked away, her mind wandering. She stood up, crossing the room to her sister and standing next to where she sat, running her fingers down her braided pony tail and flipping the end around.
>Caroline: "Justine..." she said, leaning down next to her ear as the other twin looked over the papers, slowly losing concentration as Carolines warm breath touched her cheek.
>Caroline: "I'm feeling... lonely again." she said, caressing Justines shoulders as she blushed.
>Justine: "Our master could return at any time." she said, now unable to concentrate on reading at all.
>Caroline took the clipboard from her, holding it away as Justine leaned over to take it back.
>But Caroline had leaned in too, kissing her, their soft lips embracing one another.
>Justine melted as Caroline took control, kissing her more deeply, parting her lips with her tongue.
>The clipboard hit the floor as Caroline took her sisters mind off of it, running her hand over her cheek, soft moans escaping their lips.

what if I killed myself tomorrow

what would change

>there's an Ω in orpheus' stomach where thanatos' roar is projected from in the awakening cutscene
>messiah no longer has this subwoofer/cage thing because makoto isn't death's prison by the time you can fuse it
i need more robot jesus and substitute robot jesus in my life

you'd miss out on Persona 5: Dance Until Dawn

those who love you would be sad

and someone does love you. dont give a shit about how big of a neet you are or how poor your interpersonal relationships seem to be. love isn't something you can escape

Just sleep more.

nothing at all, so let's make this suicide into a double

itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

He's coming back pretty soon, I'm sure.
I mean, the last guy with blue eyes and a yellow scarf was the embodiment of the exact opposite of hope.
Now we have a matching set.

Hell yeah!

I had a dream last night that scientists found a plant, like a flower in South America that when you grind up and eat it it turns you into the opposite gender for a week depending on the dosage. And guys were taking it left and right to try it out.

I turned into a super cute, blonde haired blue eyed girl and went to the beach in a bikini and made out with a guy.

What did my brain mean by this?

I played with JP audio so I can only vouch for Hoshi's work, and my God did he have fun with the amount of screaming Goro does. But on NG+ I'm playing with eng audio so I'll see how Robbie does although I'll only hear Prompto as well as Max. From what I've heard Max is really good and super emotional--perfect for Ryuji's character.

It's 3 AM here and I'm running out of steam so I'll be heading off. It was nice talking!

Punished "Venom" Labrys
She's coming for the Phantom Thieves. If Goro survived, he's going to get his just desserts.

You want to be a cute girl and get railed by guys.

I kinda want to post crudely done pictures of my Labrys, Aigis and Chie figmas now.

It means you've been reading too many X-Change caption threads in /gif/ before bed.

You became my waifu. Put on the bikini and pucker up.

You know, I hate those threads because the captions have gotten out of hand and havn't thought of it in a while but that was the first thing I thought of when I woke up today.

Maybe my brain was remembering it while I slept.

Would do.

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

That's an oddly coherent dream

in most of my dreams I just fall off these triangular concrete things jutting up kilometers into the sky

LOVE THROUGH ALL ETERNITY

I'M A COGNITIVE PSIENTIST

As long as you know I won't be stopping with just a kiss.

That's Freudian psychoanalysis 101 ya dink.
Jung is displeased.

Ooh you should definitely play it with the english voiceover. My main reason for not playing it was I recognized too many of the Japanese VAs as other characters (Ryuji is freaking Mamoru Miyano, one of my all time favorite VAs but I can always tell it's him now). Max does an absolutely perfect job as him. Robbie's voice work is pretty tame until the ending, but he still delivers a solid performance.

tfw we are in the same time zone. Goodnight dude

It was strangely coherent. Like, I remember a bit in a restaurant where some college aged guys had taken it and dressed up in girls clothes. They were sitting at a table making fun of each others clothing choices and calling each other fags but saying how nice it is to be treated like a girl and enjoying it.

And that convo with the guy on the beach. He carried me in his arms in the water and I confessed I was a guy. He said he didn't care and kissed me.

ALL THE HOMO MEN NOW BREAK AWAY

You should, it's really fun. You could have them hang around a toaster.

it's impossible, late-night /pg/ is run by the homos

would you prefer homos or fujos?

Seeing other people acknowledge best girl makes me so happy.

no, late night /pg/ is for all the depressed anons

>Shibuya, noon. A clear blue sky shone overhead with brisk autumn winds blowing through the city streets.
>Akira waited outside the theater for his date to arrive, anxious.
>The line in front of the theater was in an uproar.
>"What do you mean 'sold out'? There's no way an unpopular replay like this sold out that quickly!"
>"I'm sorry sir, but the one customer was very adamant about reserving this entire showing for her date"
>Just as Akira started receiving suspicious glares from disappointed patrons, a black limousine pulled up, a fluffy-haired princess in an extravagant-yet-ladylike dress emerged.
>"Hello, Akira! Did you wait long?" She said, blushing cheeks framing an ear-to-ear smile.
>"Let's head in, the movie will start soon." said Haru as stares and whispers shot across the line of patrons.
>Walking into the darkness of the theater, Haru sat down next to Joker, shivering.
>"It's even colder in here than outside..." she whined, putting the armrest up.
>"You'll keep me nice and warm though, won't you?"
>Haru leaned into Akira, snuggling her head into his shoulder as she slipped a hand beneath his tee shirt and jeans.
>Akira's heart rate and body heat rose as Haru slid her soft, tender hand on his hardening cock.
>Akira leaned in to kiss her, but was met with a single finger placed upon his lips.
>"I did all this for us today, so I need you to do something for me, okay?" Haru asked.
>Akira nodded as Haru giggled innocently.
>Suddenly Haru pulled a pair of handcuffs out of her purse and wrestled Joker's arms behind his seat to restrain him.
>She undid his pants and pulled them down enough to reveal a hard dick
>Getting on her knees so she was face-level with his cock, she kissed it and whispered "You don't get to finish until the movie ends." before she took the whole thing in her mouth."
>And so, Parisette began.

but you see, user, i am both

>it's 4am

Why are we making pudding? ;__;

but it's 10 am

Because we've lost control of our twisted desires.

Not where I am.

Eastern time zone master race.

you are making me sad

It's 4 in the afternoon fags.

I may be a fag but at least I know time isn't real.

and your eyes are the size of the moon fags.

Yes. I know the feel all too well.

we lost the genetic lottery. C'iest la vie.

Reporting all these posts unrelated to Persona.

Are you in Singapore?

Give me persona reaction images please.

>says the avatarfag
o im laffin

anyways sometimes it be like you're a confidant at the start of the link but instead of joker swooping in to save you, you just stay a broken and fundamentally flawed human being without the willpower to change your fate

happy now?

No, go back to /vp/

I knew not everyone was filtering me.

Hunger arcana is some bullshit and not even real though.

Time for bed. Later /pg/

No, a bit further down under.

YOU'RE A BIG BRO

I can already picture the reaction image of the guy at the computer shitposting. G'day.

4Yu

Hello perth fag, who's your waifu?

who gets NTR'd in all these comics

is it Yu