/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YK9pMLC6
vid.me/93dM
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82725/?)
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?),
tesgeneral.com/enb
my.mixtape.moe/seystz.wav
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83108/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84451/?
youtube.com/watch?v=3G5RucTQkHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone help me with my oblivion set up here?

pastebin.com/YK9pMLC6

I am crashing on the loading screen

I was able to get in the game before but now I can't do shit.

Just crash crash crash

2nd for combat

>current year
>still cant compete

Looks like pretty much every single Korean girl after dozens of plastic surgery sessions ever.

I don't know what's the big deal about it.

waifus
lore
harmony
stuff

MAD CUZ BAD

It's just meme bait. Report and ignore.

>Bioware face

Not really.

>>Bioware
You must be joking.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony
Stuff

taking down your trip doesnt make you any less BAD

Who are you talking to? I never take down my trip.

I've never used that lockon mod until now. Do you know of any reason why the reticle would be off-center?

It doesn't have to be in the center though.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Harmony!

I meant the character model, but it's ok now. FreeFlyCam was messing with it.

This is what I meant.

Pretty rad screenshot

Are these Mihail monster mods any fun? The descriptions are sufficiently autistic but i feel like some of the animations look jarring.

>That idle stance
Get some taste

His Dwarven Colossus and Harvester mods are probably the best of the bunch, I've yet to try the rest of his monster stuff. I'm not gonna lie, I had fun.
except that one time vid.me/93dM
Don't download the minotaur mod though, people say it's causing CTD's and whatnot.

It's obviously the left one.

Totally tubular dude

On another note, what HUD mod are you using? Also may i ask what settings you're using for the 3rd person camera? I'm a lazy shit and don't feel like doing extensive testing myself.

It's the dark souls preset of Customizable UI (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82725/?) + sunbro icon from the optional section in the installer
The camera settings is one of the presets from Customizable Camera (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?), over the shoulder or whatever it's called.

nah bioware doesnt go that low :^)

Is ECE not compatible with Precache killer or something? I'm still running out of memory when browsing through hair.

I'm using random idles so I don't really pay attention to them, what's wrong with that one?

use racemenu

Making a decent face in racemenu is hard.

git gud then

Of course it is.

That's some fluid as heck combat for Skyrim (not counting the dumb knockdown spam, of course).

What mods are you using?

Ultimate Combat, VioLens, TK Dodge 3.0, Lock-On are the first ones that come to mind. I think that might just be it, actually.

well, I followed a list and installed a shitload of mods. I like everything, except the bullshit DOF giving me a headache. Is there some universal way to turn this off, or do I have to actually find out what I installed here to fix it?

>lock on
aim better shitter lmoa :DDD

Is there any way to stop my autosaves from slowing down my game considerably, or am I forced to just get used to manually saving like an autist if I wanna play without the slowdown?

ey fug yuo meyne :::DDDD

are there childen's clothes mod that can be worn by the player?

I know TKRE seems to be generally agreed upon as the best ENB here, but do I need to mess with the settings a lot when I get it up and running or is supposed to look good out of the gate? Never used an ENB before and the amount of options is overwhelming, and when it's running it doesn't seem as good as a lot of the screenshots and videos I've seen that are running ENBs.

Oh shit. Its skyrim. With natural lighting and atmospherics and a ton of other stuff

Damn, didn't think combat could run without hiccups nor so silky.
May I ask where/what that sword trail mod is from?

Ultimate Combat's new update, it's in the MCM menu.
I do wish tktk would make it less obvious, looks cheesy as fuck sometimes.

TKRE is good in that it can be tweaked to how you want it to look. And it can look pretty good.

But it does look like shit at first, and there are better "out of the gate" presets that you can use, have a look around before you settle on TKRE, it is a bit over the top for most people.

tesgeneral.com/enb

So uh, how do I delete the underwear on Tiny Serana?
I went into femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif with Nifskope and deleted what I thought was the underwear, but it still shows up in-game.

Eugh, I'd hate to destabilize my game again should I remove it. Hoping it was its own thing.
Thank you though.

go into the enb gui and disable DOF

Quick question

How can I tell if MorrowLoot is working as intended? I've explored a few dungeons so far and I haven't encountered any enemies that felt super powerful, and haven't found anything that I know for sure shouldn't be available in chests at my level.

Dont'r really wanna be playing for several hours to find out it hasn't worked, so was wondering if there was anything you guys know of I can go and check that will show me that it's working properly?

How can she be sneaky when she glows like a fucking light bulb?

Thanks, maybe I'll try one that looks good without tweaking. Any suggestions for ones I should start with on that link? I'm not trying to change the look of the game too much like with those over saturated ones or anything, I'm just looking for one that still keeps an appropriate look to world while still giving that big visual boost that most of these ENBs seem to give. I think maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew with TKRE.

my.mixtape.moe/seystz.wav

What's up with London?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83108/?

Hello,
I saw this nice little house mod on the website but I keep crashing while inside.
Anyone else having this problem and/or fixed it ?
I passed all the ressource into Ordenador and nif Healer, didn't report any error and I still crash.

On another note, my candles are fucked with black squares on it. I'm pretty sure it's from ruin clutter inmproved but I don't know what file to hide to fix it.

multi kulti, expensive to live in so everyone feels poor, Mayor is a Muslim. Take your pick.

>Launch all your plugins in TESVEdit
>See if any of morrowloot record that should'nt be overwritten are

There should'nt be any as it is supossed to be at the bottom of your load order.

Where are you guys gettiing these pics? I check the guy's tumblr but all his posts seem to be gone.

Did you make sure its at the bottom of your load order with all the appropriate patches installed and that you updated your bashed patch? I believe a good way to tell if its working is to go an orc stronghold and see if any orcs there are wearing full sets of orcish armor. Depends on which version of Morrowloot you use.

I would honestly rather not suggest something, as it mostly comes down to taste.

But, give Seasons of Skyrim, VandB, or even just something like Clarity a go, and then go from there depending on what you like or dislike about those presets.

redpill me on ygnord

I believe it's installed correctly does it go before or after bashed patch?, and I did find an orc halberd at level 2 or 3 (wiki says it shouldn't be around till 5 or 6 so I think that's a fairly positive sign).

I presume Orcs in all orcish armour would be a sign it is working? I will go check that out just to make sure.

Whatever happened to Ilx? She's not up on the tesgeneral site.

Anyone tried the relic hunter start from Legacy of the Dragonborn?

Does Roggvir's execution scene not start for you guys as well or is it just me?

>does it go before or after bashed patch?
before, you need to rebuild your bashed patch to sort its leveled lists properly

Do you play with a controller?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84451/?

cool

this looks almost too clean, do you have an ingame screenshot of it?

anyone have a clue what might be conflicting with 'hirez armors - native styles' to cause this? already reinstalled the aforementioned

Nope, keyboard+mouse.

I saved all of his pics the moment I discovered his Tumblr. Many faps were had that day.

pls upload archive

Cool, managed to get that bit right.

On a side note, what city overhaul mods do people here tend to use? I've had JK's complete pack for a while but I feel like it's lagging my PC a bit too much in towns and it adds quite a lot of clutter without making cities look that much better... Might make a switch to something more focused on textures.

Westacuck go homu

Stop quicksaving. Stop autosaving.

It corrupts and bloats your save files and it skullfucks your scripts. Just go manual.

Alright, I'll do some experimenting later, thanks. Any other tips when it comes to ENBs I should know? I already know to disable the DOF effects.

what is the science behind this

Most likely it's a UI problem which are hard to troubleshoot without re-installing your game. Make sure if you do re-install that you delete your Oblivion.ini in "my games" folder.

iirc, entering the menu fires off a function that pauses execution of all scripts. Meaning the scripts get an event that lets them clean their state.

Autosave and quicksave just save and hope nothing bad happens.

>>Autosave and quicksave just save and hope nothing bad happens.

Would you happen to know if this also applies to "Autosave Manager "Incremental Save"" function ?

>hope nothing bad happens
Bethesda's way of doing everything.
>hope nothing bad happens
>hope it works
>hope people will fall for it

I have no idea what those are.

>armor mods come in long ass names

what's the console command to rename items?

>that huge HUSSIE shirt

TES5Edit.

Its a slow day, today

Are there any mods that make movement completely free of the camera?

>quicksaving and autosaving ruining your game.

what the fuck kind of mods are you people using?

What skin textures does Bee-V uses?

Every day until you like it

These are the kinds of things you have to worry about when you start getting over 300 effective plugins.

No, sadly there is none user. I've been looking for something like that as well for quite some time but there's nothing.
I really wish someone would try their hand on such a mod though.
It would really help in getting rid of that janky character sliding.

Don't even bother if the quality is that low.

It's literally true.

muh immersion

nice as always. :)

>over 300 effective plugins
oh i see, it only happens to that kind of people.

quicksaves and autosaves have always been pretty risky and prone to corruption.

do you actually PLAY the game?

how do I bind my saves to MO profiles?

youtube.com/watch?v=3G5RucTQkHY

Are there any good weapon mods aside from the ones on tesgeneral? Or at least any other resources with a list of high quality weapons? I wasn't expecting to have this hard a time finding a high quality sword mod with a black scabbard that doesn't have an overly large blade, but apparently they're not as common as I would have thought.

You're like 2 days late to the party bud.