/rsg/ RuneScape general

When Menaphos is so shit everyone is too lazy to make a new general edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.comwiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,803,65903630
>BTS
services.runescape.com/m=news/the-month-ahead--may-2017?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news
>Menaphos update [June 5th]
runescape.com/info/menaphos
>Menaphos stream #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=En1tm8U6_TQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vz_hMPF0GWA
webcitation.org/66HuT3Uhn
rsplayers.wikia.com/wiki/Mod_Trick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cya faggots this shitty update finally broke me

TAKE WOLF BACK WE DON'T WANT HIM MAKE IT STOP.

Why not just pay with bonds

i will if jamflex ever gets their head out of the rapefugees asses and turns this trainwreck around

i dont even feel like playing due to shitty update after shitty update at this point

I really don't understand why anyone would pay for membership with real money at this point. Can't blame you for leaving though

Any update on the mass bans?

Menaphos is shit

Is it bad to open menaphite gifts on an ironmeme?
I really want that onyx and I'm nowhere near able to do kiln.

Newfag fisher here, just made my first Rod o Matic.

Q1: What perk gizmos should I put on it? Is Honed 4 / Furnace 2 acceptable?

Q2: While Googling. I noticed a lot of people complaining about the cost of Rod o Matics- does this mean you can only disassemble them at 10? Are they siphonable like augmented crystal hatchets/pickaxes?

Q3: I had a 3rd question but I forgot it hehe xd

How can there be when the jmods aren't saying anything.

If we lose osrs to a rogue dev kicked off the rs3 team then fuck everything.

Maybe if you weren't playing on a toaster graphics setting, its mediocre as it sits though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vz_hMPF0GWA

I'm literally playing on the highest settings on the legacy client

Those perks are good enough

You can either disassemble at level 10 or go full jew mode and only use 1 rod o matic while always siphoning at level 12 which will take longer but is cheaper

ur a faget

>I really don't understand why anyone would pay for membership with real money at this point
I'm lazy and get bored with bossing very quick. Plus I really don't spend money on anything besides food/rent, so I've got a bit to spare.

Menaphos is still better than Sliske's Endgame

>OSRS gets buttfucked by a gay furfag
I thought they were all trannies, I'd think they'd love it.

Jagex really needs to do internet background checks on these people they hire as jmods. How the fuck does a gay furry get hired into a professional job? They better fire this fag like they did the former mod that was responsible for Salt In The wound.

>How the fuck does a gay furry get hired into a professional job?
Are you not aware that furfaggots are the most nepotistic group besides goons and jews?
Legitimately how do you wind up here without finding basic internet shit like that out?
Also this is fucking hilarious, I hope they don't fire him.

>legacy client
>highest settings
Why though, legacy on highest is worse than NXT on medium

>They better fire this fag like they did the former mod that was responsible for Salt In The wound.

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

Literally no one knows what happened to him, dude was just erased.
No mention of him almost anywhere.
2011 era jagex is fucking scary.

What will the chinese do when they find out

Patrick N?

Was it really that bad of a quest? Was it buggy on release or something? I don't really remember it being that bad, but I'm usually buzzed when I quest.

Probably not a whole lot since it doesn't affect the main cash cow RS3

Don't forget how they invited Silentc0re to be a Jmod and then fired him after 3 months because he used mod powers to kill a guy on stream

>patrick N
Yea, but if you try to find out what mod he was, or anything he's responsible for besides that, you get nothing, the couple of times I looked I only found old fansites that never got the jagex certification thing that places like the wiki have.
It was a terrible quest, shat all over one of the most beloved questlines, forced memes, etc.
But not worth memoryholing a dude over.

webcitation.org/66HuT3Uhn
(Patrick N = Mod Trick)

very spooky

NXT is laggy and slow for me unless I play on the absolute minimum settings

I hear it was pretty bad, but I hear the whole questline was decent at best too. Yet apparently it was that bad in the end.

I didn't think salt in the wound was THAT terrible, the only thing that was really dumb was they aged that kid like 20 years inbetween two quests. What else was shit about it?

Oops forgot to include this link as well:

rsplayers.wikia.com/wiki/Mod_Trick

The stupid party you had with you where you could only control 1 at the time and the "boss fight" which was pretty much just a damn puzzle. The mighty powerful Slug Queen that has been hyped in the series gets killed by a fucking pillar falling on her,

Killing what was basically a lovecraftian monster by dropping a rock on it, in a manner that made it damned obvious they were trying to make it a meme.
Shat all over character personalities, forced dungeoneering segments.
It's been a while since I did it though, but it was pretty bad.
I made no sense as either a temple knight quest or a slug quest.

Then you're on a toaster.

The only thing that was good about that quest was the choice at the end where you can comfort the slug queens host or tell her that her life has been wasted as she dies.

?????

Does anyone remember that there's still a big ass gnome city under the galarpos mountains

Would have been great to release with memevention considering those faggots are the ones with the whole magitech shit going on.

Jagex obviously doesn't

It's a mystery.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

amascut's feminine bepis is getting ready to blow

>doing treasure trails
why? you're never gonna get anything good

>tfw been collecting souls for about 7 hours now

Send help, I'm 7 away from 100 though

what if I get something good

>implying

rip runescape, terrorist user about to do it
it was a good run /rsg/ but it looks like the fags have done it now

if it's not Third Age it's not good m8
have u gotten a third age?
I doubt it

Let us know if something special happens once you unlock all 146

I'm not but I actually got a third age piece from an elite clue a year ago. I haven't done any clues since then though, they are indeed a waste of time

And it's all rs3's fault. One of your devs was so bad he was kicked off the rs3 team and started this.

>implying
OSRS doesn't even have to exist

>he actually added wings
Can't make this shit up

Well now neither will exist, so we both win.

It's not Raven's personal art but yeah, doesn't change the fact that he both had it as his profile picture and banner at some point.

If it weren't for osrs this company would be worth nothing now

Inb4 phite club has a maze that would make sliske weep

mod osborn has such a punchable face

dear god
it'll probably enter a pyramid
pyramids are meant to disorient
mazes are good at that

I'm not 115 dg for edimmus nor can I kill the Guardian Ahks

>doing anything other than treasure trails

don't worry, it'll probably be only 10 minutes if all the others are anything to go by.
>our man in the north has literally no rewards besides 5500 rep
disgusting low effort trash

>scan clue in brimhaven dung
>mfw the target spot is right at the entrance

I do a lot of them too
also
>no Elites

last quest: six years ago

>the team who worked on that quest series is probably long gone by now

JUST

Never give up on clues

give me 47m so I can have max cash

Where is the best place to get elite? I just do hard because I can do one every 30 mins or so

I think you mean " kissable "

priff elves, the highest tier mutated jadinkos

GWD1 bosses drop elites like candy

Skeletal Horror drops an elite guaranteed now if you kill him, Triskeleon keys are a guaranteed elite as well

I'd recommend GWD1 as suggests over mutated jadinkos. I used to grind those for elites, and it was quite slow. If you have the stats and gear to AFK GWD1, then that should be preferred. I think elves strike a better balance between AFK and elite frequency, however, especially if you have LotD.

Arguably the longest elite clue I've ever done, shit was all puzzles, knots and annoying scans behind gods back.

This is not okay.

RS3 brings more money in due to mtx.

at least you didn't get something dumb like biscuits

Okay the Ancient Stole sold for 1m, so I am now a bit more less miffed.

Jagex really stole a significant amount of your time.

Knots take 30 seconds if you use the Runeapps website, puzzle sliders are the only really annoying part since scans got updated to where you don't have to spam click them

he wasn't even a dev, he was a QA guy that applied for a content development position on the oldschool team

comp cape was a mistake

and so is requiring something that should only be locked to comp cape reqs for the quest cape
with literally no worthwhile rewards

What's this about mod furfag bannning people?

there's a gay pride event in OSRS and people are protesting in Fally wearing the desert robes
That's what they get for playing OSRS

plus it isn't like mod wolf was the sole person who did this. It obviously got greenlit and created by several people. Maybe if the osrs fags weren't such edgy children, this wouldn't have turned into such a shitshow.

This x1000
It breeds elitist faggots the likes of which skillcapes could only dream of and these people hold back the game by complaining about new content because they don't want to actually complete the game to own the damn cape
Plus their fashionscape is usually awful

considering the horsefucker shit in the arc, jagex's QA teams are lacking, and if is true that means that dude probably has circlejerkers in there.

>what is political correctness
>what are uk discrimination laws
>what is cultural marxism

The playerbase reaction to this shit is the only good thing to come of it. Try to stop it before it grows and festers into something that will kill the game.

fuck off shill

We should send them moltare too

Raven before anyone.

>these people hold back the game by complaining about new content because they don't want to actually complete the game to own the damn cape
Except those people have been ignored for a long time. That's why Jagex keeps adding new comp reqs like 120 slayer.

The kind of reaction that we needed back when spin2win was released
rip

are you guys gonna complain about christmas events next?

shill

>ask about uk diversity quotas
>few days later gay parade in osrs