The Rick and Morty of car reviews

The Rick and Morty of car reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXrAbG92h0A
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*farts*

Friendly reminder that this fucker taught English once and still can't write for shit

I don't get it, why does he make these videos that get thousands of views instead of shitposting about cars he doesn't own on Veeky Forums or reddit?

shitposting doesn't make him any money, dummy

BOOM BIG REVEAL
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CAR REVIEWER

IM CAR REVIEWER RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I liked the video where he sucked the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia's dick even though it's rather unimpressive and he just sounded like a fag

*BUURRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP*
h-hey guize, just want to remind you
*BBBBRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
that uhhhh
*grunts like he's shitting*
if you believe in God, well uhh
*sucks Roman's cock*
you're an idiot
*monologues about furrycon*

I like it.

He hasn't been funny or insightful since the Dodge Avenger review.

I watch and like it.

Yep, that's about right.

It's not overly technical. He's not a professional driver reviewing it. Has some actually enjoyable laughs, considering most car humor is the screaming definition of unfunny.

Hey Morty! M*urrrrp*orty! I turned myself into a mid-90s Corolla, Morty! I'm Corolla Rick!

When he tries to be funny, he's pretty funny. When he tries to be philosophical he makes the cringiest nightmares ive ever seen.

I think that's the other way around desu, just me I guess. I think he isn't that funny aside from occasional stuff, but when he enters his serious side he has a lot to say. That one review he did on the Civic and the other where he was talking about his Falcon hit me pretty hard

so hot garbage

No comments about how he's a filthy antifa liberal furry?

>but when he enters his serious side he has a lot to say

The rant about modernism and postmodernism during the PT cruiser review was incredibly thought-provoking.

His best video:
youtube.com/watch?v=VXrAbG92h0A

It's no surprise he's so popular with the reddit crowd

I don't think he's funny and I hate the songs. I've never seen Rick and Morty

Rick and Morty isn't funny or insightful

>antifa
Proofs?!

Sums it up reddit and memey is trash too

>THIS IS REDDIT
>THIS IS MEMES
>THIS IS REDDIT
>THIS IS MEMES
>THIS IS REDDIT
>THIS IS MEMES

I swear, if roman didn't have a voice like his nostrils are laced with cocaine he could have just dumped the faggot and made a better channel himself. Pretty sure he already writes everything that can unironically be called content on that channel and gives it to the furfag so he can read it and add a couple fart jokes in the name of """comedy"""

He just needs a better mic.

And some fucking nasal spray

RCR is the definition of unfunny

Just curious, but has anyone ever figured out their real names? They're not Robert Ames and Nick Roman.

second this

Fuck you guys I like Romans voice

Fuck off Roman

>tfw he's gone from a cool car reviewer a cringe machine with a musical sodekick
Feels bad man. Remember when he totaled his car and had a gofundme to buy another? I member.

Never liked RCR. It's just uninteresting faggot shit.

Then what is the Xavier Renegade Angel of cars?

I think it's Brian

Can we acknowledge that this guy said he didn't like the Impreza because it didnt 'feel like you're going fast' - what kind of car reviewer lists that as a bad thing?

Clarkson/Wilman Top Gear + Grand Tour?

>when you realise he's not actually reviewing the car, he's just giving his opinion of the car's social overview while farting

Channel would have worked better if it was called Regular Car Farts desu

I 'member that
>hurr durr cars in the 50's were the result of all men being repressed dick gobblers hurr durr
What a cunt

His videos used to be so good back in the day. 6 months ago I unsubscribed because I was thumbing down almost every video I watched. The Stagea video actually made me angry.

The more that's come out about him, the more it's made me realize that he is willing to do anything to feel accepted in this world. He's failed as a man, failed in his career, and is starting to fail at the only thing he was ever good at.

He still has time to turn it around too, but I doubt he will. I don't really have any quarrel with Roman though.

They even admit it is not about cars. It is much more than that and when you look at any of their videos and start subtracting - that childish toilet humor - those shitty beaten up cars... you will end up seeing someone who has a personality (eg is not a Chuck who just put LS into his car and makes 20 clickbait videos about it), someone who has opinion and pretty wide scope of things. And can put them together in a meaningful way and inject that into a seemingly boring review of a car. Sadly, most herpaderpa visitors of this board can't appreciate it, few get it, very few understand it.

Now excuse me, I need to find something BROWN.

are you fucking retarded or what?

>zero sensation of speed in a car with a reputation for hectic
>not a negative

You need to go back

Brian Reider is Mr Regular's name.

bye bye

I'm not violating any rules, it's publicly available information that he himself disseminated.

his serious stuff is some really good look at late stage capitalist america. Crumbling suburbs, malls, out of touch car designers and the crumbling middle class who's glory days are long behind them that they're made of.

I know he cribs HTS but honestly I think he could be as good if he wrote instead of the vlog format.

The truth is his post grad-living with family in suburban PA is the perfect place to be talking from, too bad its never going to be the soapbox needed.

The humor is hit or miss. I want to see him in a new format, as a coulumist for the New Yorker or something

I heard the rumors... But Jesus fucking christ

Like you don't have anything to be ashamed of in your history.

>The more that's come out about him, the more it's made me realize that he is willing to do anything to feel accepted in this world.

This is incredibly apparent in any videos where he actually talks about himself. He's into /r9k/ levels of self pity. He talks about how hard it is to get dates, how he doesn't understand women and women don't understand him, and gives life advice that sounds like it's coming from someone who hasn't really lived. Most of his car friends that have recurring roles in his videos also look like maladjusted outsiders, like how furries surround themselves with other furries instead of learning how to not be a sperg. Not to mention he dresses like a dad.

He must project this attitude in real life, since on the surface he seems like the kind of guy who'd actually do OK with dating and stuff. Literate, superficially intellectual, decent looking, fit, has a goofy sense of humor, a hip 21st media "job", owns cool cars, etc.

Also, the whole Falcon build was cringe inducing. All that effort wasting Bruce's time making a car with an abortion of an engine he built to satisfy his nostalgia instead of mechanical sanity. It still doesn't even run right and he's replaced it with his MR2 for fun.

The only people who care about that sort of shit though are the know-nothing types who, upon hearing the term "thread pitch" think it's some new fangled baseball trick. They can't hang tough and actually talk about cars because they don't understand them and so they "re-contextualize" what cars are and pretend like they know their head from their ass. You wouldn't catch someone like a Mike Finnegan dead waxing poetic about societal implications of the V8 on post-structuralist literature because it's a bag of bullshit and at the end of the day cars don't care about because they're not some interpretative art piece to be "oo'd" and "ahh'd" over- They're purpose built machines with measurable qualities to suit an application and no amount of philosophizing will change that.

Nothing that fucking bad
Holy shit

Hypocrites. Top Gear ran for over 20 season and you eat those mother fuckers up. Every episode of Top Gear was the exact same.
*intro*
"Tonight we do some stuff"
"But first lets take a look at"
*one of three things can happen next, either there is screaming, complaining, or british asmr praising some eurocrap car company*
"Now it's time for a lap"
*stig jokes that aren't funny*
THE ALMIGHTY BOARD
*either a letter or a map*
"Producers said we have to"
"How hard can it be"
*show becomes a 20 minutes of proving Clarkson wrong*
"Guest"
"You were doing this at this time"
*shitbox cheap car goes round a track and if we are lucky we get to see a crash*
THE ALMOIGHTY RIGHTY TIGHTY PEOPLE BOARD OF SPEED AND BRITLAND PEOPLE SPEED
"Lets get back to *kooky but somewhat predictable thing*"
More yelling, the hard part of the thing is going on now
*Jezza realizes how hard that thing was to do*
"And on that bomb shell it's time to end, goodnoight"

48 minutes is gone and you loved it you cock sucker. RCR is to Top Gear as XRA is to Rank and Mortle. Grow up.

God I know. I mean I like the Karman Ghia, I do, but it's just a better looking beetle with a neat body, not some work of high art in the automotive world.

>B8 on the plate

Clever girl.

They say those who can't, just instruct others.

Hoovies garage

His motorcycle reviews are slightly better, but that's because he actually knows about as much about bikes as the average /dbt/ poster while he knows about as much about cars as alphonse. He still fills voids in his not so vast knowledge with rambling about dicks.

And he doesn't know how to ride, much like he doesn't know how to drive.

>The Ducati 899 panigale, making 131 HP at the crank with a not-so typical ducati V twin engine, four valves per cyllinder with chains taking the place of the infamous belts. Though milder than the 1199, it posts better laptimes around most tracks, making it the choice of experience riders
>OF DICKS
>HEY MORTY
>GOD IS FOR STUPID PEOPLE MORTY
>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PENIS
>PENIS IN MY BUTTHOOOOLE WUBBA DUBBA DUBSTEP
>moving on....
>i actually don't know how to ride this thing. i've only scooted around on a GS500. and if i leaned, i would probably crash. but it seems pretty cool. the owner says it's pretty cool. maybe i should film him actually riding this bike...nah. PENIS
>PEEEEEEEEEENIS

yeah a 14 year old kid going to school dressed like anakin skywalker meets neo every wednesday is nothing compared to a college aged loser roleplaying as a dragon

I get annoyed that he has SUCH a hard time pronouncing words and names that are even remotely foreign.

That's just Americans.

nice bait

>TFW the cheap knockoff will never surpass the original

If RCR is reddit, pic related is Veeky Forums

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

Roman sounds like a fat numale

And i never understood why everyone calls RCR a furrfag
Where/when was this confirmed??
I don't remember him talking about fucking furries in any of his old vids

Granted I did get alot of hints that he's a beta cuck, esp when he reviewed the miata and if you'd even call the Wrx a "review" and not him just yelling "doodbro" and getting triggered by chads the whole vid and not actually reviewing anything about the WRX at all..

Kutztown Dragon

>redditors having collective meltdowns when no one else loves RedditCarReviews

I can't stand that corny faggot

>Where/when was this confirmed??
Many times a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0