Daily reminder

daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=gypsy caravan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one drives a Mitsubishi Raider?

the chad that asserts his dominance over betacucks and cuts them off on the daily

>Long Bed
>Crew Cab
Pick two. Dually of course, and lift it. That is the Chad way.

do all chads drive diesels?

If I need to carry more than 2 other people,they can just ride in the bed

You fucking idiot. A crewcab shortbed is the most impractical pickup truck configuration ever. It's not even a pickup at that point, it's just a stupid bloated sedan with a bed that can haul your luggage.

And what the hell is wrong with Chevy? It's just as good as Ford, coming from experience of course.

No, but all diesels are driven by chads

>Extended cab, long bed.
Looks the best imo.

>V10

Do Amerifats not get tow hooks by default? What the fuck?

I have never owned a car without a tow hook and they've all been shitboxes.

Otherwise yes, but lifting trucks only make them useless at their job.

Tow package does not mean tow hooks you third world nigger. It means a proper hitch mounted to the frame for towing trailers.

Your point?

I'll never live my dream by owning a gas guzzling 10 Cylinder engine. I'm in a financial crisis.

Quadcabs look like minivans.

>proper hitch

Amerifats are so stupid that they have to fucking define towing hitches on their own. What you call a "towing hitch" is what I mean a towing hook, and we have those. Dumb shit.

I use my gas chugging bitch for mountain trips and hauling.
I own a Mazda 3 for daily driving.

shitboxes don't come standard with a ball hitch you fucking moron, not even in pajeetland

can you please get some running water before you shit out your mouth

>pigfat modern trucks
>not the GOAT truck
Gross

>the towing hitch on my shitbox is the same as a frame mounted hitch on a truck

jesus christ kys

They do here believe me. All shitboxes came with a "ball hitch" and most still do. Even most BMW, Merc and Audi drivers opt for a foldable hook.

>foldable hook
>same a Class IV towing hitch rated for 14,000lbs

This.
A 1.5" hitch in a car isn't for hauling anything more than a push mower on a 3x6 flatbed.

And to add to this. Out of nine cars (including mine) outside my apartment complex eight cars have those "ball hitches".

drinks more than a slag.

where exactly is "here"? does your currency have a machine gun on it? or perhaps a man in a fur hat?

That doesn't not make it a "ball hitch" though, doesn't it? Fucking Americans are so fucking delusional.

hard to find one in good condition. most seem to be owned by mexicans and are rusting.

9/10 no "ouch!"

Neither, our currency usually at least has the map of the Eurozone on it.

Easy, live where it doesn't snow. Just saw one yesterday in tan that looked brand new.

You keep going back to the """Americans""" thing. For the record, I'm Canadian.

But your 3rd world poorness really shines through the blatant shitposting you're doing.

Please stop posting, you are an ignorant nigger.

If I can afford it, I drive it. I also just feel more comfortable in a truck.

>digits
>Mitsubishi Raider
R A R E
A
R
E

>Needing a crew cab to transport people
>Living in a state so cucked they ban riding in the bed

It's like you people are missing out on the most fun part of having a truck.

Tritons are a testament to mankind's ignorance.

>nigger

t. Canada with more niggers and lower GDP per capita

Then color me a proud owner of "a testament to mankind's ignorance"

if you live in the third world you probably shouldn't talk shit about developed countries

Towing package also means other things; beefier transmission cooler, radiator, sometimes extra hp, etc depending on era and vehicle. Not a burger but I know what towing package refers to, maybe the word "package" is a clue

why are american pickups so fucking stupid?

or dads

>capable of hundreds of thousands of miles with little maintenance, worse mileage but potentially cheaper overall
>man kinds ignorance
Neck yourself

*chad dads

I mean, the sparkplugs are great contenders for the Ford space program.

How else are you going to fucking tow your 15,000# 5th wheel camper as you tow it across the country acting like you're going out in the wilderness with other white, Christian families.

>tfw bought a crew cab truck today

>literally a higher nominal gdp per capita than Canada

don't talk about developed countries you chink-nigger

>literally lives in a country where cars have to come with tow hooks to bring their gypsy caravans everywhere

lmaoing at your life

Why the shitty argument? Did you get mad when you 3rd world cucks got BTFO'd? Go inflate your nonexistant masculinities with your pickups.

American pickups work very well which is why fleet users, rig welders, farmers etc buy them. They are comfortable due to long wheelbase which also makes towing much nicer. They do everything one might need from a vehicle. I've hauled lathes, milling machines, motorcycles. building supplies and much more with my trucks over the years. I've literally no reason to own a car. Trucks today do everything better on real roads.

Yes yes, this is all well and good. But what about the best choice for a pickup?

>Short bed
>Short cab
>2WD
>tow package
>3.55 or lower ratio LSD
>high output V8

[REVS IN AUSTRALIAN]

>High output V8

Sorry bud, It's 2017 now.

Check'd
Also simple to replace if you're not retarded

Australian utes are better

No

american trucks are the worst, why would you ever buy one

They haul more in every aspect, they look better, they're not fucking utes. American trucks out-truck any other truck.

>American trucks out-truck any other truck.
only if you don't count cabovers.

The threads?

>wanting a truck
lmao I don't understand why anyone would ever want those fucking ugly abominations

Tap and die

>being a city dwelling cuck

Some people enjoy outdoor activities in the mountains.

>outdoor activities
>driving muh truck

>cuck truck

Utes are all right though. Checked, m8.

>all pickups must carry standard 8x4 plywood flat on the bed
You're a fuckwit. I can quite easily load a short bed crewcab to capacity with stacked firewood, sand/loam, an ISO pallet or loaded toolboxes. I also have the option of carrying tools in a lockable compartment accessible from either side.

I just came

Does this image attempt to imply that the superior truck is not long bed, crew cab?

>all pickups must carry standard 8x4 plywood flat on the bed
I never said that you stupid amerilard, i just find a quad cab truck with a short bed stupid. I don't care about your truck for your own personal hauling, it's doesn't change the fact that it's an impractical work vehicle.

[transmission quickly explodes]

Common suspension leaf suspension geometry on American pickups (except for some Ram 1500s with air suspension) allows for bed extenders up to 1 meter to be fitted on picks here. They're very common. Meaning that when required most of these trucks can safely expand their carrying capacity by 60% when required. These extenders may then be removed or folded back into the bed when they're not needed. What's truly impractical about American pickups (and Japanese pickups aimed at our market) is how narrow the bed space is. They could stand to have narrower walls aft of the cab. Deeper beds too.

Mexicans snapped up all of these a decade ago around here. The rare examples in good condition for sale go for double what they're really worth.

Gee, it's almost like a light duty transmission mostly used in S10s and Astros won't handle abuse well.

If you're gonna get a GMT400 and plan to use it for serious work, I wouldn't consider one without a 4L80e or NV4500.

>If you're gonna get a GMT400 and plan to use it for serious work, I wouldn't consider one.
ftfy bud

>tfw just rescued a 96 z71 1500 from some spick who wanted to lower and rice it

>I never said that you stupid amerilard
>implying I'm ameri-anything
Yes you did you retard.
>i just find a quad cab truck with a short bed stupid.
And I pointed out why I find you stupid.
>I'm not listening to any rational reasoning as to why I'm wrong, it doesn't change the fact that I'm passing my opinion off as a broad fact
I even fixed your shithouse punctuation.

>why are american trucks so stupid
>says the eurofag that thinks a 1/4 tonne pickup is YUUUUUUUUUUGELY OBER COBENSATING

in america we raise men.
men need manly trucks to do manly things
1/4 tonne pickup isnt going to haul my 24 foot fiberglass boat because the boat weighs as much as that 1/4 tonne pickup

and thats a small boat here in america.
anything 30foot or less is small, anything 16feet or smaller is a 2 person boat with seats for my beer coolers, if i didnt take them out already.
not like you europoorfags would know anyways.

2 valves yes, the 3v tends to leave a nasty present upon removal, and all need cam phasers, timing guides, and exhaust manifolds with stainless bolts.

>lowering an off road package truck

That's some special needs shit right there.

then what would you recommend, memelord?

When did being a yuppie with a bunch of cushy luxury items become manly? Driving around and the Lexus equivalent of a goddamn truck, with hand stitched leather, massaging seats, and an automatic transmission (only thing available on everything except the cummins dodge where it's an underselling option).

Bunch of fucking spoiled pussies.

This is correct. Pic related came home Thursday.

Yes, they do.

because men who work can afford such "luxuries"
dont be mad because you're an unemployed poorfag

Nice yuppie boat and crew neck sweater you fucking homo. The only thing softer than you are your hands.

>(((Rabinowitz)))

>Europeans put a 3 foot bed on a 1 liter clowncar and call it a truck

>Euros melt down that people outside their bubble can own and drive actual trucks that can tow more than their 300lb caravan

>caravan

lmgtfy.com/?q=gypsy caravan

No American calls it that

It's a good thing there are other countries outside America when talking about Europeans, you moronic cunt.

>other countries outside America

This is a heavy duty truck according to Euros lmao.

bip bip