clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

> A T L A S
A T L A S
T
L
A
S

Mutant epoch: season 2 soon.

Reporting in to the Atlas general.

One job Whispers

One fucking Job

>when you blow both pods off a catapult and it just stares at you because it couldn't spare two tons for medium lasers

>ever playing the energy variant
A1 with SRMs or bust.

>medium lasers

>60-70% Polar Highlands
I wish piggy would remove this damn map from the queue for a while. The whining would be incredible.

It's always that fucking map during an event or during the weekend, be it in group queue or quick play.

At least outside of events people don't bother to vote for it.

I wish the map would just be randomly chosen

I wish you had something similar to a drop deck where you could pick from one of several mechs after the map is chosen.

Nah, that would make sense. This is the pig.

I fucking hate this.

True enough. (But they could sell additional decks for MC)

>3 good maps to vote for and polar
>yfw most of the votes are spread between the 3 good maps but polar highlands gets the most anyway

>another event
>armchair commanders already popping up

Time to turn voip off again.

Should I trade my 970 in for its original purchase price value in store and get a 1070/1080 now or get the credit and wait for AyyMD Vega memes later?

I'll have a backup GPU.

>LRM80 niggyr with no CAP or TAG trying to tell friendly dire wolves to race to the other side of the map just because HE spawned there

>engage an almost fresh night gyr in a brawl with my mildly beat up hunchback
>after exchanging a few rounds with me it decided to keep running after being cored
Holy shit why is this mech so good?

Hunchback is the real OG.

>there are actually people complaining the the event is overly complicated

Whoa there are people who bought a 970

Incomprehensible

Hunchback is fuckawesome. I really hope BT 3025 includes a model with an ac10 for more other weapons too and more shots for the ac10. BT is less about individual firepower than it is coordinated firing.

edgy as hell man

Playing anything other than a Butterbee. Stay poor.

>butterbee
more like shitbee

>shitbee
>not shitterbee

>not niggerbee

racist

Go shit up the Discord instead, BabyCakes. You squeaky voiced weeaboo horse fucker.

Dashing did

t. filename

>Accumulate a total of 200 Damage against Enemy 'Mechs using either an Inner Sphere Small Laser or a Clan ER Small Laser
>200 damage is considered a "challenge"

>inb4 lurmfags complaining that they are forced to switch weapons and that the small laser challenge is too hard

Inb4 lurm challenge and they still fail

>papa dennis
>dada penis
5/5 maistuu salami

This game suxs. There's no 360 no scope kills in this.
No seriously, what's your favorite mechs artistically?

>No seriously, what's your favorite mechs artistically?

It's an assault mech and it's called your mom.

I'm not upset. I'm not offended. I know she uses jump jets to get on top of you. Enjoy that 100 tons, chummo.

Does Siege count as Invasion?

yes it says invasion at the top
unless i am also confused

>not running dodeca ERSL and quad machine gun nova.

>ersl
>machine guns
this is my favourite meme

good job on memeing guys

i'm proud of you

Thanks!

s m h

>look i'm spreading damage guys!

We already saw what you gonk fags are worth of.

Nice

>1103
>1006
>178
hmm

keep me posted kakos

>he doesn't have a kong dong

lol how creative you put your clan tag on you mech

>being in KONG

Is there an event for heavies or what?

Just had an oni in alpha lance.

it's usually 70%

I had an Alpha lance earlier that was 2 Cicadas and 2 Linebackers.

>Try to take srm brawler piggyback out for a spin

>Memelands again

Time to farm vote multipliers again, so I can play on a map I want.

Jesus christ these IS pugs doing the event. How is it possible to eat so much shit.

Now you see the REAL reason why nigger sphere constantly loses in faction warfare.

It's not that clan tech or clan mechs are overpowered, broken or even that much better, it's that the average nigger shitteroid doesn't have the faintest clue!

Doesn't explain why IS seems to attract them all.

>cheaper mechs
Random mcpugshitter looks at initial cost of IS mech and thinks "hurr I can get 3 mechs wif muh startin welfayr ifn I gets me sum IS meks!"

>vast majority of battletech fans are more attached to the nigger sphere
Since 3025 and the other inner sphere circlejerk succession wars are the most popular eras among the battletech community, it's no secret most of them flock to their favourite genocidal mulatto mongrel menageries playing at being knights.

Also doesn't help that most battletech games have been from the niggeroids perspective, with clans either written as comically incompetent maniacs by asspained writers who got their boypuccies reamed and creamed by mighty clan masts, or the inner sphere (despite the untold depths of depravity and genocide they get up to on a monthly basis) portrayed as underdog heroes
who dindu nuffin.

>IS generally has a more rougher aesthetic which attracts a lot of (g)old men to it
Clans for the most part have a rather pristine aesthetic, while most IS mechs look worn and torn, and a random nigger shitteroid likes the look of a battleworn robot more than a black and green looking chicken walker.

Well that seems reasonable.

LRM Javelin is best Javelin.

When?

>hello darkness my old friend

niceuuuuuu

Never ever

I saw some ISEN fags using 5xSRM2s and 5xSPLs on their burgerbackers. Is that a build worth copying?

>It's Polar
>NOPE TERRA THERMA

That's a happy place.

Clan srm2 is probably too inaccurate to be worth it for the memes.

Because it is literally MUH NiGyr.

try 3x srm6 + 5spl

Wrong. Tomorrow. Fucking be there, or be square. Check roll 20 for details.

Just came back after a year.
What's the breakdown on the skill tree?

You'll be able to do some things better, but not everything at once. Many people get salty since you can't just plug radar dep modules in to get rid of lurms, ditto ECM (both take skill tree slots to work decently/at all).

Worth it to take ECM tree on Atlas-D-DC?

Never played MWO; only played the tabletop game. How does ECM work in MWO? What does it do, screw up missile trajectories or something?

it doesnt

it makes it harder to get a lock on your mech with radar. It also makes your mech disappear from radar when you drop behind cover faster.

I think ECM in the tabletop game stops the bonuses of some extra missile targeting systems, that's why I asked. Appreciate it.
So enemies are stuck with LOS in dealing with you?

>stuck with LOS in dealing with you?

HAHAH no, that's why salty lurmers only tell you half of the truth.
There were always plenty of ways to counter EMC. UAV, tag, narc, counter ECM and moving your fucking ass in range.

ECM makes enemies unable to lock onto you if they're outside the reduced detection range it gives you (meaning you also won't show up on the enemies minimaps all that often because you aren't being detected by sensors), increases the time it takes to lock onto you when the enemies do get targeting info on you, gives nearby allies those same benefits and disables lock-on weapons for any enemy who's really close to you. You can also toggle it to counter-mode to lose all those benefits but jam one nearby enemy ECM.

Sort of kind of approximately does Ghost Targets too.

>HAHAH no, that's why salty lurmers only tell you half of the truth.
>There were always plenty of ways to counter EMC. UAV, tag, narc, counter ECM and moving your fucking ass in range.
Sounds like fun.
Thanks guys.

ECM in MWO used to be called the Jesus Box for what it did. It reduces the range you can be actively targeted at (that is, you'll show up visually but your sensors won't lock), and it hoses missile lock-on (unless your opponent hits you with a NARC pod, uses a TAG laser, or is close enough with a Beagle probe or ECM set to counter mode).

In quick play, it's handy because often, and especially in lower tiers, if people don't see that red target box, they won't see you- or at least, they'll ignore you with a lot of stuff long enough to get close and stompy.

ECM in tabletop works a lot differently- it negates a lot of electronics that boost accuracy/missile hits and so on. It's a much more potent animal here, and part of why most good players just rely on their eyeballs instead of their sensors and generally just fire direct-fire weaponry rather than Streaks/LRMs.

I will give one bit of advice. Don't start with assaults. They're clumsy, tend to be slow and left behind by the packs, and then gnawed apart as a straggler. Start with a heavy and you'll have a good mix of mobility, firepower, and armor.

>tfw you see your name.

Another event and more lag.

Nobody could have expected this.

Another shitpost and more complaining.

Nobody could have expected this.

Your face is a shitpost, faggot.

Contain your butthurt.

Contain your face.