/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Twintails and Midlanders are Best Edition
>The Make It Rain Campaign Event May 29th-June 12th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Stormblood - A Tour of the East Trailer
youtu.be/yFeF4CEu4gA

>Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ (Early Access Begins June 16th)
stormblood.na.square-enix.com/

>New Features, Jobs, Skills, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Last time on /xivg/:

why are all they naked

ala mhigo will be the best part of the expansion

This game is awful, if anyone wanted to try it. It's just WoW- like exactly the same, bar the way the class system works.

Unlike WoW though, the raids suck, and the pre expansion content hasn't been updated since release.

I wanna use my fangs on Lily mp

help im melting

>pre expansion content hasn't been updated since release.

Are you saying that like getting to 110 on WoW isn't a fucking slog?

stfu nigger

i want a lala wife

xth for 8 more days to wait

Me too brother.
Me too...
a wife(male) or husband are fine too

>Every female lizard is a futa or ugly
Ugh

very fast piggus running at incredible hihg speed

i seriously don't get why everyone uses face 1, it's ugly as fuck

nice dog

That Au'ra looks dead inside.

good meowning

it's imgur hour

Hey thanks user I appreciate you keeping the trash out, keep doing god's work.

Is there anyone from the Excal FC on right now?

yes

>Yunny is the real Renko shitposter

>Finally get to race against someone for most of my challenge log races
>Get the feeling they're trying to duck me so I keep making sure they don't because it's fun
>They finally succeed and I get some other guy for the last two races I need for the challenge log
>After I blitz the first race he throws the kitchen sink at me and still loses
I wish I had people to race against all the time. The AI just lacks that personal touch.

I recently got to P2 and kinda wish the racing was more fun. So far all I've had are 2 others in 50+ races and matches are just

>use drain on them
>hold w until lathered
>tap s until its gone
>hold w again until lathered
>put more points in speed after race and maybe some in cunning and accel

Does it get better?

I'm the only one who plays an old man, prove me wrong

of couse.. it was all me..

Success is measured in blood; yours or your enemy´s.

Xth reminder that everyone deserves a lovely adventuring family!

>tfw I can beat up anyone here irl

yeah but you won't hurt a fly, will you

*SWEATS LOUDLY*

8 more days til disappointment

>queue as tank/healer
>instantly overwhelmed with anxiety
When will it end

when you play it enough to realize it's just as easy as dpsing

With how I race it's mostly just "How W and PRAY TO JESUS" because I have Choco Cure III and Speedy Recovery III so I can pretty much just go fucking wild the entire course and stumble over the line. Barring shenanigans of course.

Only reason that other guy didn't beat me is cause I got a tonic early on, on the 300 variation of Sagolli Desert so his attempts to annihilate me was completely nullified by two stamina restorations and a stamina restoration pad.

Racing is too damn fun, but I don't think I'll ever manage that 3000 races participated in achievement. I've only managed to pass 1000 of them today.

when you kill yourself over a fake disease

I'd go as far as saying healing / tanking is easier than many DPS jobs
Usually people except much less from their tanks and healers than they do from their DPS
All they want the tanks to do is to keep hate, all they want their healers to do is to keep the tank alive, but ADHD people can NEVER run the dungeon fast enough and will expect every mob pull to go down in 10 seconds
The pressure is on the DPS shoulders m8, cheer up and play

can you please stop blogging?

>fake disease
It's not even a disease to begin with, it's just your brain's warning system being out of whack

Thanks, I'll keep on tanking for now, then

Well I'm currently doing dressage III and drain so I can level this damn thing fast enough. Do people even actually race at higher levels or is it just going to be bots still?

red shitters will never fuck off, he's been avatarfagging and using the same boring gimmick for years

Can you grow the fuck up?

Is the soundtrack uploaded anywhere yet

Well it felt like the first person wasn't, but they were also trying to duck me so I'm not even sure. But the second guy was definitely trying.
Once the event ends I think we'll be back to isolated races again, which is sad and unfortunate. Today was a tiny miracle of life and racing.

>Anxiety is a fake disease
>Implying anxiety by itself is a disease
People can experience anxiety and worries without having anxiety "disorders" user. Stop being so edgy.

Time to get fisted user

>tfw your to smart for xivg

gomenasai...

You look a lot better without the face paint.

You single and ready to mingle?

I like both, which is why I switch back and forth all the time

That cat behind you is cute.

No idea who the fuck you are though.

You misspelled "ugly" for "smart"

cute...

ya pst

i really can't believe people are actually excited for Literally Heavensward Again, but with the last vestiges of anything not designed for brain dead morons ripped out

HW was good though. Not amazing but good.

Sent

But red mage though.

I liked most of HW. It was okay and the new areas look much much better than the HW ones did, obviously the devs are learning and stuff.

Also fucking RDM.

i'm just looking forward to having stuff to do again, even if it is mostly leveling. It's been 3.4 for way too long as well, considering 3.5 added nothing substantial. It feels like the 3.0-3.2 wait.

Closer

MCH changes look fun, the locations for the game look neat, I really like the idea of where the story is going and we're getting an interesting 24-man raid down the line so I'm pretty well spoken for in regards to what I'll like about this expansion.

Kissy Dissy why are you always sad

I'm afraid you're going to have to embrace antagonism and learn to deal with it. FFXIV's userbase is subhuman, especially at level 60. This game's faggy elitist incircle LOVES to micromanage others for not playing to their spec and there's no getting away from them in unpredictable scenarios like DF or PF with strangers. You would think this game is hard judging by the way players overvalue themselves for having raid gear and I say this as someone who raids.

My advice to you is either ignore them if they jump on you or start building up your anti-sociality EXP meter by trashing them back. You can only improve by playing a lot, it's not a problem that you make mistakes as long as you learn from them.

You don't see SE removing the balance card

Elezen

Which one is that?

Elezen are for love

>8 days in the future
>Qarn
>Oh no the tank is an idiot and isn't stunning the bee
>I'll just slap on a stonesk.... FUCK

Agree

>not stunning/moving/interupting it yourself
also, it isn't an ohko regardless of how hard you think it is. the boss's maybe but i've never had an issue if people are topped off.

I dont get why some people are complaining about how combat is easy now all of a sudden. What was so difficult about it before? The crossclass system as it is now? Thats a garbage reason as that system right now isnt anything interesting. Losing stats like parry or accuracy? I never heard a single tank ever mention parry being anything other then a nuisance in the way of more important stats. And accuracy was such a lame stat that i was under the cap from time to time and missed maybe 1 or 2 skills ever.

I just fail to see how this is a real complaint by anybody not looking for something to just bitch about.

It is 2017. Why is it still okay for people to be shit at their jobs and be proud of it?

It's around 3/4s heath if topped off the problem arises if there is more than one bee or a bee in a mob

Then mark it. If people ignore it then call them bad names.

We lost a bunch of "press this to do damage" buttons and +% damage buffs, then gained a bunch of job mechanics and useful crossrole skills.

It's the end of the world to the people that thought 2.5s GCD was holding the game back and need to mash buttons to satisfy their ADD

Elitist

I dunno.
We should play games sometime though, complete stranger!

does anyone else deal with their crippling depression by wasting their college money on videogames

Why not keep both? Also a big issue is that they made 1-60 feel like shit by removing so much and nerfing AOE further till 70.

Generally they cast it around the same hp/a certain amount of time passed. Bees aren't even hard and by the time they might be, you usually have some way to fix the problem yourself. If anything, they should've removed protect or made it a passive when you have a healer

>it's a female au ra
>it talks about depression or failing online relationships
Why am I not surprised

cute...

>gained a bunch of job mechanics
almost all the job mechanics play themselves and are largely irrelevant though. Not wanting pressing 123 over and over doesnt equate to ADD

for what its worth it looks like SE actually knows what the issues are, their pipeline is just planned out so far in the future they are very bad at reacting quickly and instead put changes down the road at big updates i.e. job changes at 4.0 instead of doing it in 3.X

everything yoshi has been saying in interviews recently and watching gameplay footage it looks like they're trying to fix some long-standing issues so i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt

I just wish I was a girl user...

Your hands are huge.

If you're going to melt down at least do it quietly like others instead of shitting up shout chat.

Skill bloat was already an issue pre-SB, adding 5 new skills on top of that would be a nightmare to balance.

This way, not only is leveling rebalanced, they've adjusted the inner mechanics of a lot of jobs, and even buffed them(WAR can stack 2x Inner Beasts at Lv 35, 3x at 50, 4x Berserk FCs at 60 now, impossible before)

if you're going to tell me to do something you should do it not on an anonymous imageboard

refer to the chart user

wtf im not a transexual

Do you really want me to log in just to embarass you in public

wow i am excite

I would grab this au ra by the horns and force it to deepthroat my cock