*angry stork noises*

*angry stork noises*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRPBR9aOUC8
youtube.com/watch?v=GKJfU4Fnj-g
youtube.com/watch?v=bGnxITeVSmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

CLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACK

youtube.com/watch?v=tRPBR9aOUC8

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
*black smoke intensifies*

Shit on it as much as you want but the 1.9TDI is a fucking legendary engine.

If you want to shit on some VAGina, the fag ass V6 2.6 is probably the lamest engine by them

Oh it'll run forever, no doubt about that. It's just not exactly refined and its fans are fucking annoying.

>its fans are fucking annoying.
That's true.
>not ((refined))
But isn't that part of it why it keeps running and running?

It's noisy and vibrates like hell, but I guess that's part of its charm. It's a simple, basic, no-nonsense workhorse.

There are lots of tuners who squeeze out reliable 500hp out of these fuckers and even make them rev over 7k (usable powerband not just revving for the shits).
Getting your nipples in a knot over some vibration or noise is fucking GAY.

>It's noisy and vibrates like hell
Getting an A6 for ~luxury~ with the 1.9TDI is idiotic, yes.
But having it in a Golf is actually clever and fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKJfU4Fnj-g

looks and sounds comfy to me

youtube.com/watch?v=bGnxITeVSmg

>100k km turbo seizes
>120k km head gasket cracks
>130k km alternator dies
>150k km turbo shits the bed again

The reliability of this engine is a total meme.

Oh, and
>don't forget to change your timing belt every 90 thousand, wouldn't want any reliability issues :^)

I'd like some proof on that one

I lived it. Paid for it. It's sitting in my drive with a steering fluid leak and a skid plate hanging so low that I can't even get two fingers under it.

>gib work shop receipts as proof
Fuck off I've had it for nearly 10 years now, I have no reason to lie about my experiences to a bunch of anons.

>I either got a fucking lemon or were too much of an idiot to take care of the car
>that means the experiences of literally hundreds of thousands other owners is WRONG
Ah, you're one of these guys

>too much of an idiot to take care of the car
Nope. Full service record from the day it was purchased. Not that.

>a fucking lemon
This is a pointless excuse. "if ur engine is well maintained but still fail i guess its just a lemon lol nothing wrong with tha engine it dindu nuffin hurr durr xD"

They're bought by people with either too much or too little money, so when a problem inevitably arises they just scrap the car and move on. Trying to actually own it and repair issues as they arise is a fucking black hole of a money pit.

Its true, you are better off with some old MB, Isuzu, or even French diesel and all of them sound less like a sewing machine and vibrate less.

>200k high pressure pump dies.

Its just VAG meme magic and the fact theres so many around. Supposedly the best bet for reliability is to get the simplest low strung examples, like the na 1.9TD.