/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Remove Area 6 edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>Theme Template Archive for AO2:
docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: youtu.be/uOqR-y7jXKQ
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ts5cvLx5ZoX7iDX19CjTkVhXqOMWLLLWZqlGHJcRTgU/edit
strawpoll.me/13082662
strawpoll.me/13099562/r
strawpoll.me/13136934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Maya a cute.

This is still a thing? Jesus. I haven't played for months.
Anything major happen within the past 6 or so months?

AOV vs ACME case

Evidence works now

New rips and characters

Client themes

Along with other things

4th for the 4th reich

>AOV vs ACME case
I desire to know more.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ts5cvLx5ZoX7iDX19CjTkVhXqOMWLLLWZqlGHJcRTgU/edit

We were tried for being bullies, they were serious and had evidence made for some shitposter. They refused and still refuse to talk Rhoda because the shitpost said he killed himself and they believe it.

the community went to shit
erp is now widely accepted
truth or dare happening
shittier content and rips
people sharing pictures
>arcade

>the community went to shit
That happened a long time ago

Don't forget the increase of """""girl"""" players

I think we should add sprites for Ariana Grande in. I think she would be a great addition to the game, both in a fun and sexual way.

Shut up, Gato.

Ember is a male.

This might just be the biggest info I can get about namefags here without willingly diving into this pit.
But why would anyone care about some shitposters enough to initiate a trial? What would even happen in case of a guilty?

I wonder why Gato loves Ariana Grande...

>But why would anyone care about some shitposters enough to initiate a trial?
Because saw us bullying people basically and then they got bullied.
>What would even happen in case of a guilty?
They wanted our admin to add some rule about bullying if we were proved guilty.
Of course that wouldn't happen but they are convinced Anongrill is a very good an innocent person who just acts like she does because we put pressure on her as the bullies we are.

As shitposted as I am nowadays about "muh demons", THE Lynneposter suggested it to the acmetists, and I in turn set everything up because the fedoracore shitlord ipdropped me in the acme server, which more or less led to about half of the trial contents.

As for the outcome, AOV did it for the memes.

Everyone loves Ariana Grande

What is that picture?

Joey brought out a notebook and starting sketching it all out.

The warehouse where we've been basing our operations contained four main points of support that if completely ruptured, would bring the whole place barreling down.

The rips we've been working with were contained in small barrels and were highly compiled. We've been warned multiple times not to smoke inside the place, as a small flame in contact with one of those rips could cause an explosion that would blow any poor sucker within a close radius to the fourteenth layer of hell.

Wednesday would be our lull day, where no rips would be shipping out, and therefore we'd all be here, moving around and organizing inventory.

The moderators would of course be on a lax-er schedule. Every twenty or so minutes, they'd go outside to patrol around the yard for about ten minutes or so, leaving us alone inside.

During this interval, the gang and I would set the plan into action. We'd move the barrels of rips into the four main supports areas and rig them to blow. When they did, we would make our escape. The explosion would be so large that phantom would think we all died within it.

There was one last matter though. The joint only had one main exit, a large door in the front. But Joey was prepared for this too. There is a hidden cellar door he stumbled upon a while back that leads to a hidden tunnel out of the warehouse and into the forest. This would be our way out. And the phantom would never know.

Our plan was set. The phantom was finally going to lose his chains on us. This Wednesday, we'd finally be free fuckin' men once again.

At least, that was the plan...

desiree emotes when

bump

when u rip it

strawpoll.me/13082662

I wanna live my fantasy of reaching into my pants and pulling out like my entire coinpurse and just dropping them all down her chest like a came of plinko until they go inbetween those sweet supple breasts of hers and cause her lights to flash bright yellow and her wheels to turn and a sound to come out of her that goes WEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOO WE HAVE A WINNER and some mechanism drops her pants and turns her around so that her bare ass is facing me and her arms crack and bend backwards, undoing my belt and unzipping me... pulling my pants down and inserting my throbbing dick into that soft cusiony insulated vagina that has been moistened to a soft room temperature for my fuck, and as I thrust into her, the bells still chiming, the fans still blowing, the wheels still turning, her moans chaotically being played from her chords ever so sexily, I will orgasm into her, impregnating her body, and proceeding to see her give birth to my spawn, a young clone of her, my little dessie, that I will see raise into a sexy woman just like her, all to myself.

I've no idea why you gave me this (You), but thanks.
Voted for Lead defense by the way. It's really fun shit, especially if autism (to a certain degree) is allowed.

This is a fun game and it's more active now than it's ever been, if I'm reading the numbers right - but it's the kind of game where there's no real "meta-discussion" to be had, other than content creation, which tends to appear on the Discord. And because of this, the people in the community are mostly playing the game, not bumping the thread.

Admin still hasn't shown up. Is she the hidden big bad?

Same dude. Just look at those hips

/thread

I'm the good cop that's secretly the bad cop

>Anongrill
>The big bad

She's probably not in the story cus she's too busy being in the mafia.

How do you want your qualityquill model?

Needs more quality.

Here's a new version just for you, user

Prolly

bump

bumpy bop

I need moar of this story. it's gripping

Pure QualityQuill

why is the crowd filled with lizardmen?

Is this congress?

They're anons my dude.

I'm reading the ACME doc right now.

What is this carcrash?

Only the highest quality models

even his body is QUALITY

Get more jpeg artifacts on the texture and we'll talk.

It's perfect.

Arcade is being removed. Rejoice.

>This is a fun game and it's more active now than it's ever been
It's also a drama filled cesspit.

>but it's the kind of game where there's no real "meta-discussion" to be had
People are too busy shitflinging post case about losing to discuss what went well and what could have been improved.

>ther than content creation, which tends to appear on the Discord.
The Discord's also where all the shittier creators hang out, go figure.

>And because of this, the people in the community are mostly playing the game
About 21 people are playing this at any given time, the rest are circlejerking homos.

How do you know?

Here's your (you) shitposter-kun.

strawpoll.me/13099562/r

just because it's polled doesn't mean it will happen. polls are susceptible to rigging (and by the looks of it this one likely was) and according to the rules even if everything passes admin has right to veto apparently.

Anongrill loves the arcade, she'll veto it even if it wasn't rigged.

Sounds more like she wants to hear all arguments on it and wants to try out that trial idea that was tested before.

>Verin's shitty "Content Trial" format even being considered.
Fuck that fucking faggot in the ass, his idea is retarded like he is.

She is just pretending to care.
Also

>Content Trial

Oh boy, another trial format that abbreviates to CT.

Alright, what's a Content Trial?

Basically an "unbiased" way for things to be polled.
A trial is held for it, and mods/admins are on the judges bench and shit, and both sides state their case.
Not a half bad idea.

And the DA would be the content creator/suggester, with the Pro being any random douche who doesn't want said content?

there are also a lot of regulars on the jury, iirc. So that it's not all just a moderator circlejerk.

It would be the most well spoken member of the antiwhatever community.
This as well.

>Class Trial
>Chrono Trials
>Chaos Trial
>Content Trial

>it's another Namu let's an underage get away with it episode
Where is Ginamod when you need her?

strawpoll.me/13136934

>her

>polls are susceptible to rigging (and by the looks of it this one likely was)
No, i've been supervising this poll very carefully.

No suspected rigging has occurred. It's just been posted a lot in the client, on the thread, and in the discord.

I still support the admins suggestion of possibly using a more involved process than a simple poll for something of this matter. There might be a lot of votes, but I don't think it's a very informed vote as is and a forum for debate regarding the subject is probably a good idea.

arcade is cool I like arcade

I don't like arcade

I like arcade but i don't like what's happened with the userbase.

Hey rip friends.
How goes the ripping?
New Darklaw when?

I don't like what's happened with you, user. I'm worried about you

it's going alright. pretty big update soon with like 10-ish characters going in at once

THE
HUTCH
CLUTCH

Kudos to everyone involved, even 5wpm friend. Was a fun and comfy case.

Fly, you fools!

Gina "Under 18 and I'll make a scene" mod
Gina "Unload my twelve-gauge on the underage" mod
Gina "Summer slasher" mod
Gina "Spare no child or I'll go wild" mod

>stenographer is higher than almost all of the essential roles

Gina seems borderline underaged herself.

She's more mature than half of our playerbase.

>names
>mature

>Ginamod
>Names

Pick 1.

But it is one :^)

So was the 14 year old Barok player.

Barok's more mature than Gina.

>Revealed he was underage like a retard
>More mature

I still don't get it.

>People are just chilling after/berfore a case or something
>"Hey guys lol take 28 and divide by two thats my real age isnt that the beetle deale?"

>the beetle deale
The fuck kind of phrase is that?

also, friendly reminder we have dozens of trash emotes in our installs, a lot of which are probably still in the server download.

How does honestly correlate with immaturity?

>Knows there's a rule against underages
>Reveals he's underage anyway for no reason whatsoever.

I bet he thought he could skirt by because he was "mature for his age" lol.

He was aware it was retarded and even told the other guy to go discord to be more safe.
But alas, too late to remember that, someone else saw it.

The underage rule is arbitrary and hypocritical.

Lupa and VVing were both under 18 when AOV first went up.

>AOV isn't even two years old
????
gato, we know, you like to act as if you're better than most of us autistic players unlike your GODLIKE, but can you at least pretend to know anything in your shitposts? thanks

>gato
You're gato, you memeing fuck.

there are five gatos
both of you are two of the five.
cat gato, and dog gato. because you're fighting like cats and dogs.

>Rhoda has already rigged the next mod exam like he did with the last one and making H2Oman in charge of all of the docs and the poll with the Arcade and the Lounge

Can mods please stop sucking this tranny dick? For Chr*st's sake he used to be a mod but fucked up and got removed why is everyone treating him like a god? Nobody even has a chance to be the next mod because Rhoda admitted he decided his ERP buddy fclss was gonna take the position. Admin needs to put their food down and say "no", make their decision on their own for once.

fclss won't be mod because we self moderate
no need

>@everyone The AOV moderation is looking for new blood to fill in positions that have been vacated recently as the result of heavy drinking.

so

fclss won't be mod because he breaks the rules