>FREE
>free

Other nonsense:
pastebin.com/7TSg5Q2P

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

baked is fundamentally a softcore shitter

if he even thinks of showing up on a podcast it'll be hilarious seeing him get btfo by actual, articulated arguments

>this retard is acting like he trades stocks or someshit when he's sitting in hideout flipping currency through poe.trade

if you shittalk baked you're literally r*ddit

just here to drop a big old nys_________________ on my main guy catposter

This general is seriously shit, not even worth keeping a tab open for it.

bye

imagine being so big a crypto-r****** shitter you take a guy's opinion on endgame who has literally never left a shaped map or been to one single guardian or shaper seriously

imagine being so big a crypto-r****** shitter you unironically share r*****'s opinions about balance but try to pass them off as anti-r***** to fit in on /poeg/

>muh reddit bogeyman DX
>is either so contrarian or so shit at the game they agree with the literal casual shitter
lmao, it's nice to think for yourself you know

D

Who would win in a fight?

new thread pls

Haven't played in a while, whats the best newbie build now?

E

>no new gems in beta today
>no new uniques in beta today
?

Why even care if we aren't seeing new stuff.

We're getting new concept art, though!

We'll get tree data and changes to existing items/gems trickling out as people notice them

I'm not a theory crafting autist so tree changes bore me unless we're getting new keystone nodes and shit

Balance changes to existing gems is also whatever. GGG straight up said new skills won't be here right now

i don't get it what are you copmlaining about just play the 4 new acts lol

Based Freeposter
Did GGG free /ourguy/ Jdogg yet?

*2 new acts

Why did it take so long for people to discover this dualwield sunder meme for racing/speedrunning?

>make ll rf with overall solid gear, hit >10k es quickly
>meanwhile dipshit dps friend that's ek nova ci vp shits on everything effortlessly
Is there where I reroll into VFB/VS?

Why are chaos resistance values 1/3rd of elemental resistances

because chaos
*adds ways for chaos damage to be affected by energy shield*
is not supposed to be
*introduces multiple sources of chaos leech*
like the other elements
*adds a way to reduce monster chaos resistance*

Top roll Chaos Resist is 35%.
Top roll Ele Resist is 48%.
Chaos rolls are ~73% of similar Ilvl Elemental Resist.

because energy shield
*adds valyrium and kiara's*
is not supposed to be
*moves ghost reaver and adds unique flasks as a concept*
like life
*adds ascendancies*

>staves are still worthless
>every character is still the same
>support gems basically boil down to more damage, more aoe
what is the point of this game even
why have 7 classes if they're all the same
why have skillgems when every skill ends up looking the same

So innocence has sin executed who then turns into the beast while sin is hailed as messiah?

What happens to masters from temporary league when the league ends? Do they just disappear or does a portion of their XP get transferred to standard league masters?

If XP is higher than they replace your old masters
If lower then nothing happens

Their fame gets added to the parent League's Master pool irrelevant of higher or lower.

split arrow vs shrapnel for leveling? last time i checked shrapnel was trash but that was a while ago

Shrapnel until you get a decent bow.

friend tells me that they'll release supporter packs along with the beta release and that you can buy one to gain access, but i cant find anything baout this on their website

is it true?

3.0 hours until you're life are changed fivever

My dudes, i just killed Minotaur as CI ele wander pathfinder. Died quite a lot, though.
My question is: How do i do a long fight like this, when i have to rely on vinktars to be up for the leech or i just die? If i try to run around and get charges from his adds, i die sooner or later, too. I'm propably just a shitter, though.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897264

thanks user

kill it faster then

>Long fight
>Vinktard's
You backed your build into a corner.
>Charges
Power Charge on Crit.

>power charge on crit
He was very clearly talking about flask charges

Although how a Pathfinder struggled with flask charges I'll never know

>Months ago
>We're only adding the cone-based target searching for namelock now, but in the future 3.0, we're going to be adding the TRUE fix for melee!
>Beta soon
>We've heard fucking nothing about the "true fix" for melee
>Patch notes are suspiciously being withheld for no rhyme or reason

Neither do i. As i said, i'm propably just a shitter.

Aside from ES/DD nerfs and new acts, what the fuck IS going to be in this beta? They hyped this up for years as the great fix for PoE and this seems like a lackluster content update with LE BASED STORY BEING FINISHED which I really don't give a fuck about.

Are they just hoping normalniggers care about omg xcock1

Did you remember to actually allocate your point into the pathfinder tree?

Dead thread

lmao

tree changes
New uniques
New skills/supports
Pantheon system

Although that's for actual 3.0 launch. As far as this afternoon goes it's FUCKING NOTHING

Seems like 3.0 is mostly that--xbore and lorefags.

>tree changes

are going to be in this afternoon

>new uniques

so fucking nothing

>new skills/supports

so 1 broken piece of fucking new cuckland certified shit and then 5 useless pieces of garbage

>pantheon system

oh boy 1 useful god of anti1shots and then a dozen gods of "5% less damage from crabs on saturdays in October while holding no less than 55 scrolls of wisdom during a solar eclipse"

when we got Scorching Ray, Blade Flurry and Blight all 3 found uses
>new uniques are fucking nothing
Oh I see this is just shitpost hour because build enabling uniques and threshold jewels are pretty significant

Like what did you actually expect this patch to have that it doesn't?

New bosses, new skills, new items, new progression system and new areas

>blight havinng a use
lol

>Blight
Blight never found a use. It's given to you at level 2 and does less damage than any other skill you get at that level as any class that receives it. The AoE on it is abysmal at all levels of play and the damage is always shit. It only saw use in builds that intentionally wanted to gimp themselves.

Blade Flurry broke the game for months until the AoE and double dip nerfs finally brought it BARELY back in line.

Today is the day we die.

Can I check out new uniques and skills somewhere or do I need to wait for beta to start

Wait for Beta. They release News-posts every NZ week-day at the same time.
>7P.M. U.S. Central Sunday through Thursday

you need to wait for the final 3.0 to start, ggg has stated multiple times that beta will not contain new skills nor new uniques

Are you guys ready to pay $99.99 + tip for the beta?

it's too late for you newcomers to start acting cynical (realistic) about the expansion. the smarts of us saw this just as a shitty leveling expansion from the beginning. it's just another league that should've started 2 months ago.

1 hour hype

Is Belton, dare I say: Our Guy?

no he "announces" he is going to do something that he doesnt do to promote his shitty stream where he sits there in a suit and doesnt do anything but sit in hideout

Real talk, do you think the 3.0 supporter packs will be worth it or should you shell out for the current ones?

I mainly want some gizmos, possibly a beta key (if it isn't lel 100 bucks) and some currency to spend on shit.

definitely get the new ones, they said they are going to be much better compared to old ones

Aight thanks my man

The current ones are mostly shit.
>Minotaur armor is good
>Chimera weapon skin is amazing
>That's about it
Classic and Legacy are also trash. I'll be impressed if they outdo their terribleness.

last time the cheapest pack was $30 and gave you beta key and $25 worth of points, i'd say it's worth it

hi, i'm chris wilson of good goy games

today we'll be showcasing jamespower31, who's made a set using the entire phoenix supporter pack mtx

if you want to look as cool as him, remember you can buy supporter packs, look cool and support the company at the same time

if you'd like to submit your own outfit for the next week's episode, just post it in the character showcase forum on pathofexile.com

thanks for watching and see you next time

Don't mind me, rolling a league starter:

0-2 lmao quad frostbolt totem
3-5 some slayer variation for ez 20% culling
6-8 ed snorefest
9 trap scion, literally just to shitpost

now that the dust settled, can we all agree we're all hyped for the beta

why does bisco's collar have a level req. when it has no stats

Yes

The implicit is a stat

Dumb

>No new acts in the beta today
>No balance changes in the beta today
??

>No shitters allowed in the beta today
??

>No anime allowed in the thread today
??

wat ? beta goes till act 7 and in two weeks we get a wipe and act 8

CMON YOU FAGGOTS

WHERES THE BETA HYYYYYYYYYYPE????

reminder that the bandit reward choice is no longer just a stat bonus but will also influence the outcome of act 7 boss

>closed beta for any video game being hype
no

It's just a necessary evil.

realm going down in one minute, now how long until they have to rollback 3.0?

Beta when?

>yfw going with the bandit choice that is best for your build will make the boss fight in a7 one that's really bad for your build

ie. full blown chaos armageddon if you went with oak

it's a fucking beta. launch issues and constant crashing are literally to be expected and anyone thinking they're entitled to anything else is a child.

im hyped to know whether the game will finally become playable without having to stack bullshit mechanics in your builds

30 minutes

hi my name is sarah i have big titties teehee how do i get in the beta i never played this game ;) xoxo

>be CI pathfinder
>out of vinktar charges
>die
>no other source of life leech

I understand that the whole concept of pathfinder is to rely on flasks, but this is bullshit.
I already hate Vaal Pact, since relying on just life leech is retarded.
Guess i gotta go back to Ranger.

I know these miserable queers are incapable of feeling joy anymore but Im fuckin hyped

I better get a FREE beta invite

dclara youre just gonna have to buy the cheap safeway brand detergent if you want to budget 3.0 blasting_cuck isnt going to buy it for you

>be pathfinder
>out of charges
dude...

Don't forget the rewards have also been improved since you'll only get 1 instead of 3.
>Inb4 it's just Normal/Cruel/Merciless rewards taped together

im gonna fuck this owl
if it turns out to be a boy, its a bonus

>expecting jews to give you something for free, when they already have a price tag for it