>Latest In-Development video
>Malthael, Summer fun skins, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20834649/
youtu.be/GMcd8QEPzUY

>Malthael, Aspect of Death; Now on PTR
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/malthael/
Talents:pastebin.com/T5iqhteJ
youtu.be/qSBHR77CqTE

>Heroes Second Anniversary; Free loot boxes every day and some exclusive cosmetics
>Event ends June 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20719773/

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Now LIVE
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20811889/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20811884/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20749068/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20812213/

>Where can I talk to like minded individuals to discuss shitposting?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eTodlMSpXg
youtube.com/watch?v=yJYJo3AoJqE
youtube.com/watch?v=d4rYFCvl6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=SukBk2SHk5c
youtube.com/watch?v=YcrocgMBBDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the FUCK is Magatha???

Oh I believe you, however I am still disgusted.

Maiev next bois

In hindsight, who has a bigger chest?

Nova or valeera?

best girl

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

>This triggers the Veeky Forumsers with a gambling addiction

Every rotation until you like it.

I really dont think she'll be good

>So now that im off uni should take me about 5 months if i do about 16 hours a day with stimpacks
How does it feel when you have literally no social life

Wouldnt mind a Nova for QM sometimes if youre good with her

>see raynor in patch notes
>get a little excited
>it's just removing bolt of the storm
Fug.

>lv 100
if he's not good he might as well resort to suicide

You never know, people grind things for even weirder reasons.

Hey man i resent that been playing since alpha, my nova is great, specially in QM, also so many squishy players now with ming and kael on the rise again its burst heaven

>Solo q Kharazim
>get matched with the same shitty tyrande 4 games in a row

Thanks cuntizzard

FEEL THE HATRED OF TEN THOUSAND SCOOPS

I was actually doing that whn I played wow but I never completed it I started uni

>tfw i have the insane in the membrane achievement
Fuck ravenholdt rep

Doing what?
>Finally after farming Jazzrik in the Badlands for 10 months I can CONFIRM that it IS possible to get exalted with the Bloodsail Bucaneers

You literally camp a single mob for 10 months from revered to exalted.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Wow malthael is fucking dull

Here's all my characters including Nova

I tried to play with Veeky Forums before but they went all racist, weird on me and didn't like that I played Zagara not to their liking even though I was raping the lanes violenetly and keeping them levels ahead all the time, then I got banned/silenced for 9 months so currently doing that time but 2 months left before I can go HL again so looking forward to that

>tfw grinding out rep for Bloodsail Admiral title with my brother by spending 6 hours one evening farming booty bay guards

Ahh memories

When the fuck do I get to play as an overlord?

Jesus Christ how many matches do you have in total?

Malthael would be better if he was a girl with a feminine dick.
>all racist
Are you a jew?
>mfw getting first Suneater on server
Here, have a REEEEEEEEEEE treat on 3 minutes mark
youtube.com/watch?v=1eTodlMSpXg

I can't tell if that would be great or awful.
What would it do? Transport teammates and reveal stealthed units? Would it spawn and control zerglings? Abathur and Zagara already do this.

no not a jew i just dont like racism

I was around when this happened probably the golden era of wow desu

youtube.com/watch?v=yJYJo3AoJqE

not sure maybe 4k? gotta check

I need people to play this game with pls add me

PunishedT#11461

Is the artist working for Blizzard now considering the cartoon sprays and some portraits? I don't see their art posted on tumblr or such anymore

More skins when

Looks like somebody's been browsing leddit.

Tips for drafting for climbin? I placed at gold 1 and dropped fast to gold 5 just playing, then try harded back to gold 1 before dropping to silver 1 fast.

Currently climbing again but my wr hasn't stopped at 50% ish yet, it's always climb then fall. I'm at about 100ish HL games I guess.

What's working now for me is the following.

>First or second pick
Anub or someone else I have high wr (above 70%) on like cassia or Diablo.
>3rd 4th 5th
Varian if we already have a tank and he's somehow not banned or taken. Mage (liming chromie or kt) if we already have 2 tanks and no mage yet, thrall or Cass if we need DD and lacking melee.

For supports, I usually open with saying I'll tank or assassin but my go tos are kaz and uther. I know uther is strong now but I have a hard time keeping up with the dmg with him early game, his CDs are brutally long.
I really don't enjoy Mal's playstyle and he's getting nerfed anyway, Lili too low lvl and have no other supps.

I don't have sylv, but I think I will get her next as I have been in many games she has just dominated because I guess at this rating people don't know how to deal with the push properly.

I also have rag but I don't think I'm good enough at him. Build tips?

>teammate on warhead junction asks "why no lava wave rag?"

I mean they weren't rude about it but I would think the answer is obvious, it's like almost 0 value on that map and honestly just in general unless you're on Braxis I guess

>i just dont like racism
>/pol/ tier meme racism taken seriously

/pol/ rigging Garrithos in Blizz character contest when

Y-you too

of course she would wear boy shorts

how big is her dick?

Well picking lava wave on big maps provides your team much more freedom, especially when your enemy destroyed one of your keeps already. Also insane XP, helps a lot when you are behind

A little longer than sonya's but not as thick

I want it to be a support unit. Slimy Zerg healing. Let it have a vision ability like Tassadar too.

There shouldnt be more than 2-3 skins per seasonal event, too many ruin the aesthetics way too much.
Anub,Varian, Naz, Sylv, Azmodan, Auriel
We got plat/diamond in 3 man with that in placements

spacegoats when?

I really want some fanservice girls now like schoolgirl valeera or beachbabe nova ina thong and shit

>clearing an entire lane is useless

Who's the most Jewish hero in hots?
I don't want to play as a filthy goy

I kinda want an old god hero.
Not necessarily an old god themselves, but someone who represents them. I guess Ragnaros does but not very actively.
Someone like Deathwing, A faceless one, The Twin Emperors would be especially neat.

you're not gonna get the xp unless someone is with every minion wave or is all bunched up, and they'll only really be bunched up if your behind. Sulfuras smash is so good in a teamfight it helps you not fall behind, it basically guarantees a kill on whoever you land it on

It can be if you already have good lane control, you may only get one extra minion wave if there's already someone in lane

Most rags I see use it during team fights on towers....

Gazlowe?

Gazlowe.
The Goblins are basically a jewish stereotype. Love money, breed war in others, manipulation, short, huge nose.
I honestly don't know why people don't complain about it more, it's pretty obvious.

Gazlowe until they add in Trade Prince Gallywix

They are greenskins and shorties. You can't complain or you're offensive to the jews by implying they're midgets that never wash.

Gazlowe I'd say, he is the king of goblins (jews) or something

youtube.com/watch?v=d4rYFCvl6bE

youtube.com/watch?v=SukBk2SHk5c

Malthael has some good intro lines but weak poke lines

I can't believe Malthael was the place they got the WoW ghost realm sound from.

>I don't know why people don't complain about it more

they do but it's too ingrained in our culture at this point for the majority of people to give a shit. Green skin = Jews is way older than warcraft Goblins anyway

Abathur buffs when

>Arthas will never have a response that isn't "silence"

Something between Jews and Mafia id say.
Jews did have strong mafia IRL in USA though, they were moneylenders and bookies what a tweest

Also Gallywax doesnt look nasty enough with his new model.

If your teammates are asking why you didn't go lava wave you probably didn't have a split pusher or great wave clear on your team though.

Also I'm disappointed that there is no "Don't fear the reaper" line

>Malthael was a gaunt figure, adorned in black robes and armor. As the Archangel of Wisdom, he was once an intelligent and noble being who was said to cherish all life. However, he came to be regarded as melancholic, evasive and even frightening, and was an enigma even to his own kind. He rarely spoke, was slow to anger and could be ponderous and slow to act, but was revered by other angels for his insight. When he did speak, his voice was said to have enraptured other angels through its melody and the wisdom it conveyed. However, as his demeanor darkened, his voice became chilling and could even provoke thoughts of foreboding and feelings of angst. Malthael saw humanity as an "abomination" that shouldn't exist. In his writings, Malthael revealed that he started hearing strange voices calling him to Pandemonium. After learning about the potential and power that humanity had within itself, he concluded them to be abominations as he thought that their ability to have free will was not natural in the order of things between angels and demons.

They got his character right. Alarak never shuts up and is a prick, Malthael rarely speaks but when he does it's important.

Malthael is cool and all but where the fuck are the supports I was promised?! Reeeeeeeeee

hes not even death hes just some edgelord larping angel

>strange voices calling him to Pandamonium
Who was it? Forces of Hell?

I guess if you kill a bunch of people and dress in black you get to call yourself death and no ones really gonna stop you

>tyrande comes up to you after a long nexus battle and stuffs her sweaty panties in your mouth

>heal alarak and save his life
>he voicelines can't you heal any better
never saving you again

No Hell, probably whatever juju was released from the worldstone when it got fucked.

We don't know for sure.

>still no female goblin hero
>just some dumb gnome

>Malthael is actually chaotic good and not lawful/chaotic evil
intredasting

Nah, he is LE.
He didnt kill off negro Tyriael in the cutscene because he wasnt tainted by Hell.

That would actually be pretty awesome. I'm sure everyone would hate it, but if they made them like Cho'Gall where they need to be picked together, but you are actually playing separate units.

>As the Angel of Death, Malthael became even darker, callously murdering those who opposed him and seeing things in black and white. He saw virtue only in the Light, and had no interest in the concept of the Balance. He was willing to destroy humanity by any means necessary and even went so far as to betray his angelic brethren. His wings, once bright and purple, had become white and wispy, skeletal in their appearance.
Nope, chaotic good.

You can justify that as LE
>destroy all Darkness
>at any means necessary
>nothing spared if its tainted
>ignore the rest
Its literally his set of rules and he abides by them.
Tyr is more of a CG than he is.

>Alarak never shuts up and is a prick
Well yeah you have to use your John de Lancie wisely

The Twin Emperors could be a simpler version of TLV

genocide doesn't make you chaotic good dumbass, he's just scared humanity would be able to beat the angels asses like how the nephalem did to diablo

Angels are all pretty much asshats anyway except Tyrael and Auriel

FRESH

Some user ripped all emoji and sprays, someone ripped all portraits?

Who wants to play Cho'gall with me on Malthael release week

Why not make the separate heroes that synergise really well/have bonuses when together?

If anything he is LN. He is not actively working towards good or evil. He is solely focused on eliminating everything touched by hell.

>Twin Emperors hero
>Like Cho'Gall, except they can move around separately.
>Receive damage/armor bonus for being nearby each other.
>Have a combo attack like Runic Bomb.
>Some talents buff each other.

>shorts
Disgusting

I think we can classify "trying to use the black soulstone to corrupt the angris council so they wage war on sanctuary cause gotta kill the hoomans" as evil when the whole reason you're trying to fucking kill the humans is because they're "corrupted"

>Have Medivh on team
>Lose

really makes you think...

He's just tsundere

That could be feasible too,aye
>specials
youtube.com/watch?v=YcrocgMBBDI
Goddamn that is gay

Can swap places with each other on the fly

Humans are the descendants of the nephilim who were created by angels and demons fucking. So they are in fact "tainted".

>team asks why I keep dying
>I'M MURKY

>Playing Medivh in QM on Sky Temple
>It's around 16 minutes in the game
>Decide to check if the enemy is at boss
>Turns out they are and the boss is almost dead
>Wait until it dies to get on the point and throw Ley Line Seal at all the heroes there
>Actually manage to trap three out of four of them that were attempting it
>Almost cap it but the enemy Sylvanas notices and steps on the point when the bar is like at 95%
>Ley Line ends and all of them start focusing me
>Suddenly our Thrall comes out of nowhere and uses Sundering which knocks them all off the point allowing me to finish capping it and give our team the boss

I honestly didn't expect it to work out but I got very lucky that Thrall came in at the last moment. Thrall didn't even realize what happened until after the boss starting pushing for us.

yes you fucker but if you're corrupting angels with diablo's essence you're just spreading corruption to end corruption

How many deaths are we talking? Because it's still possible to die too much as Murky if you're a shitter.

is Diablo the only hero with 2 available legendary skins?