/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #481

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #481

Weakest 5* Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: m.withhive.com/customer/notice/22607

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Jun. 9nd - Jun. 10th: Victoria (Ardor), Xing (Whirlwind), MX87 Lukia (Thunder), Alexa (Light), Gerrard (Dark), Jin (Whirlwind, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)
>Jun. 16nd - Jun. 17th: Kyoske (Ardor), Vermilion Bird (Whirlwind), EA82 Nikita (Thunder), Hiro (Light), Jheet (Dark), Duke (Light, Legendary), Jibril (Light, Legendary)

Current Events:

Kaidormu: Jun. 4th - Jun. 18th
Hyun: May 28th - June 11th
Kri'Veya: Jun. 4th - Jun. 18th
OX Quiz: Jun 1st - Jun 16th
10 Gifts from Miri: May 25th - June 6th
Time for Daily Achievements: May 25th - June 9th

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

>can't even post one of the new units
not even worth being the new thread

Weakest 5* coming through.

This.
Ravian buffs when?

>Not letting the general die off
please don't prolong my pain.

Which are the most banned players in a mono ww team in live pvp?

Posting all the new players then.

whirlwhale nerfs when

According to BB, VB and Lukia are the least used players in the game, counting both PvE and PvP.

WW and Thunder buffs when?

pissdragon and Duran.

>Weakest 5*
That's Sharr and Silla
Sharr and Silla buffs when?

>pissdragon
Good times when Nera active used to be called "Divine Shower".

What about Nera blocked and Duran support?

Their striker/goalie and Elchi if she's the ace.
Otherwise Aiolos I guess.

Meta nerfs when

Serin legend when

jiho buffs fucking when

If Nera was mid, you can ban one or both of their front passers, since Elchi, Evylin, and Nera are all their passers.
If Nera was not mid, ban whatever they have mid, since their mid is usually already not optimal, so they probably don't have a replacement for it. And without Nera mid, you could also ban their midline penetrators, since they already have a hard time going through anything ardor.

Other legendaries, Magnus, or their Ace if it's Elchi are also solid picks.

>finally destroy a somewhat legit mono-ww with my thundersluts

Feels damn good

>destroy
>jin
>19:48
>using leventor

Keep complaining ww is broken and thunder needs buffs pal. This pic speaks for itself

>no shanti
Shit win desu

>just reached 600ds
Should I buy Serestia when i reach 900ds or focus my efforts in getting 1.5k fpr Miri from now on?

Sorry for late reply user, went to sleep after I posted my team. Backline seems to be working really well. I think it will be best once I have Nerua and Chitose built up on the bench, so I can swap them in dependent on the striker. Its not often I see anyone do more than 500 or so to my Glayde. I have her built completely DR and CDR, she currently has DM but rerolling for a ER. Jiho consistently breaks out and everyone else has their totem.

>Miri
Unless you are playing monoWW, she is not very good right now, since she relies heavily on Elchi Ace for the pen boost.

See this. What do?

>leventor
Win because I'm monoww.

Just kill Presty before leventor kills you. Easy enough

What should I expect?

Accept defeat

>Using Saramir as ST material

>tfw this is almost exact copy of my mega whale clubmate with meta as asslad instead

I love Silla.

Uriel a cute

Is Cow Demon Queen any good for PvE or PvP?

Cow/Linmay/VF is a pretty good midline

Was thinking on trying that roure sinxe silk/bi stacks are too slow,maybe smug would help.
So, Glayde PoME full stacked sith dr stones with an elemental totem with smug/duran/jiho sounds good enough? I can go the cr route with DM BT. Or maybe i'm retarded and shouldn't try this?

Not right now, but she definitely has potential. If she gets a good EE, she may be appearing more often.

That does sound nice

>lesbian animal threesome
Ww best element confirmed

Throw in that centaur chick and you got yourself a salad

>added no superb Serestia to team
> by simply existing she made my match a lot easier
And people here try to defend Dark bullshit

>Opponent almost dies to the first shot
Fucking shit, you literally can't win if they are always at low health, since everyone is going to try and shoot instead of passing to the striker.

A medicore striker that needs khirel, jiho, duke, balth, Jibril to be below average in the current WWball meta.

Pretty much this. Jiho and Balth are literally a must for him.

NiceBoat has 2 spots open if anyone out there needs a club.

kys desu

No

Jintello is the greatest!

Great taste

I want to be crushed by Jiho's massive legs.

I want you to Join Mamuru

>Use cutest dragon as ST material
How dare you?

Can't you join me instead bby

Too many ties, always loyal to a club til it dies.

You got some redeemable qualities, for a dog atleast

Understandable, I'd take it somewhat of a complement ;)

Feel honored, it's not everyday you'll get something like that you filthy slaveboy

Haha I will. See you in galaxy before the end of this week bby.

About time, but you still got a long way to universe before you'll be anything but furniture

I want Alexa on my team RIGHT NOW.

Me too and I don't even like light

>light got their new gk
LIGHT DEFENDER LEGEND WHEN??

Hopefully this month I have 1.6k DS waiting to be used for Jibril or Her/Him/It

>in /v/
>thread about RPG maker hentai
>someone talk about breeding sluts
>Silla was posted
krk

Clop strikes again

Is CanineGuy kill?

hiatus

>Light gets their own "Glayde" to compete with thunderfags

I've been waiting for this.

yep

:3

But that light gk is shit

>dies in one hit
having no dr and crit resist kills her. light has fuckall for defense in the backline. she is an easy one shot for any striker. buffs fucking when

Should I buy the Chitose pack? I need 50 more for Miri

Don't give anymore shekels for BB if you're even little unsatisfied with the game now.

What does she do that makes it worth your GK not healing ~2000hp or more every shot like Isillia?
A forward pass to mid is not nearly as valuable as a forward pass to front for me, unless maybe it was on a 5 min cd

>24k mono ww
>meiran duran jin aiolos backline
>also has miri
>gets oneshotted by leventor @04:00

even whales can be scrubs

>179090164
>not posting picture proof
Sorry user, your word isn't enough

>My Isillia can reach 5094 hp
>anytime someone shoots at her she ends up regening 1.6k-2.0k cause of el rape and her passive/active

Holy shit this is so stupid it's funny.

I'd seriously like to see that Leventor.

>Lightfags get a worse Kei that will get OHKO more often thanks for the lack of HP and crap active
So only WW and Dark can get powercreep players?

got shot at for like 2k, then askeladd->karp->lev
hit him for like 3.2k, the scrub had 3k only

>People say this now but when she gets release people are going to be calling for nerfs

Im going to enjoy it.

Someone should tell BB to switch to another element, dark and ww are already overbuffed.

I'm mono light so I hope shes broke as fuck but I ain't seeing it, also still not over her not being the qt attacker I wanted, light already has the most bs 5* gk but zero attackers that don't make me gay if I use them.

BB always cycles element cancer. In a few weeks/months it'll be the other elements turns.

Light is going to be next when their legend defender and Smug's EE comes out

>Have a friend Monoardor in Diamond
>Told him to stop being dumb nigger and gave him some tips 2 weeks ago
>He reached Galaxy today

You don't have friends, stop lying

>/ssg/ says a player is shit before they get released
>ends up being top tier player
yeah nah nigga this new light GK will take isillia's #3 position

>He doesn't have 30 friends

>Isilla
>#3
1 Jin
2 Presty
3 BT
4 Robin
5 Angela
6 Isilla

Got Death Queen from dailies.

Do your dailies etc etc

What is this joke

A thundercunt

I got Beta a few days ago.

The new GK has potential to be VERY good. If the opponent fools around with stuff like Elaine/Milky/Ernesto, you can easily get 3 stacks which will make her almost unkillable.

Her main weakness seems to be that she is very vulnerable to OHKOs, since she won't be able to stack DR, and she doesn't have a decent natural CR either. Silla Ace could help her with both the OHKO thing, and also synergizes well with her healing(if the opponent doesn't deal at least 40% of your GK HP in damage, it will put her under Silla Ace again).

As for stones, El Repayon seems like a good option, it will provide her some extra healing(which means that the striker will have to shoot her for more than 55% of your GK HP if they don't want your GK to be under Silla Ace again). El Repayon also provides critical damage resistance, which is a good option, since as mentioned before, she doesn't have much CR.

They really need to readjust the AI, they did something retarded, and now the players keep trying to do retarded shit, like backliners trying to shoot/pen the GK, or even trying to go through fucking 3 guys at once.

Which element is the most pleb,WW or Thunder?

>Ardor: Schoolers
>WW: Monstergirls
>Thunder: Cyborgs
>Light: Angels
>Dark: Demons