What's the comfiest driving time for you?

Personally I love 3am rides. Bonus comfy points for snowfall.

>tfw haven't got a car

i just want to experience comfy night driving

I like 2am. There are still some peeps on the road to pass in order to pass the time and then it's not basically fucking morning already by the time you get home.

I used to drive around from 2-5am. No better time for tearing up the highway. Cops always kept their radar on and anyone else on the road was doing the same thing as me or didn't care.

Can't do it anymore though. If I drove around in the late night in the car I have now I'd probably get robbed.

There's nothing like the rush you get from speeding during 5pm rush hour traffic., cops everywhere, waiting to prey on their victims.

You're literally gambling with your money, never knowing when you'll be getting a speeding ticket, or even taken to jail.

>You're literally gambling with your money
and other people's lives

Second favorite is just before sunrise on a weekend or non-commuter road. You can just watch everything start to light up and wake up and comfy up. All the light and the shadows keep changing, and the animals are coming alive. Nobody is up yet, and then only the people who need to open a store or collect the garbage or whatever else are up.

Best time to go out for a walk or a run or whatever as well.

This doesn't work well if you're an adult with responsibilities

bullshiteru, takumi drove late at night and still had responsibiliterus

>le contrary to OP may may

Ever heard of a really strange concept called "weekend", smartass?

Weekends are for those responsibilities. Get out of your moms house and get a real job you fucking loser.

Now look at that roleplayer

My ex used to be so fucking scared to drive at night. Probably you won't like it at first user, you need to find the vibe and road.

>when it's a warm weekday and you have the touge to yourself

>when it's a warm weekday and it's not tourist season and you have a winding coastal road to yourself
>look out to your right
>a green field that ends at the ocean
>white beaches in the distance
>endless blue sky

>when you're riding through the middle of bumfuck nowhere and a local gives you a friendly wave

>when it's autumn and the roads are lined with leaves

>so fucking scared to drive at night.

Why?
The only time I think driving at night is when your headlights have shitty bulbs, are a bit dirty and it rained, making the asphalt pitch black

*is scary

Night time snow drives are GOAT, If the roads are still virgin even better.

ayy what CC bike is that user

reminds me of mine

You'll join us at the wheel soon user, you can do it!

my headlights are pointed downwards and im too lazy to fix it. i actually really love night driving but i avoid it because of this

Are you taking the piss? It's the exact same. A piece of shit ninja 250.

>t. wageslave

I couldn't tell without seeing the headlights.

>A piece of shit ninja 250
how so? I haven't had any issues

That's when it's time to blast the fogs.

249cc of EX250 THE BEAST

It's not a bad little bike, bit basic but it's a cheap bike so eh.

It's a starter bike for me so def basic, but I'll be damned if I don't love it.

Lacking on power, sure. It's kept me from killing myself so far lol

also

>monster logo

please don't bully, previous owner put it on there and i like it too much to take it off

Sunrise on a winter morning after fresh snowfall. A nice wet, heavy, snowfall is absolutely beautiful the way it hangs onto the trees. I have a rural stretch of road that shadows a river loaded with cedars and white pines.

>Surprised I didn't take any pictures of the river road

>Animals are coming alive
Fuck meadow niggers. Grazing animals are so stupid it's unbelievable.

Stimulants user.

You can do things after and before work, user. Don't let work consume you.

Deer

This too.

Yeah pretty much any time past 1am. I used to go to a lot of DnD games at a friend's place and I used to take the highway to and from his place, so we got a lot of late night drives in. Don't get to anymore which is a real shame.

Comfiest?

4:45-6:00 AM after a wild night.

Smoking a blunt on empty streets as the sun comes up is awesome.

>daytime
>late spring, early summer time
>warm but not too hot

>really gentle rain starts to fall
>slight breeze
>dat smell of warm asphalt and grass that gets some fresh rain

>all windows down
>cruising with no radio on

I'm currently commuting for 8am courses, and while the first week wasn't fun, getting up and on the road before 7, while the rest of the world is still asleep, nothing but you and the tobacco fields blowing in the wind as the fog billows past you, entirely alone, racing against the sunrise and almost winning, until the next day, where you get a bit closer... Soon I'll be able to get all the way to campus before sunrise. That will be a sad victory indeed.

WHAT TEH FUCK SQUISHY YOU ARE STILL ALiVE

4 AM

>everyone asleep
>streets are free
>cool, fresh air

Best time to get on the bike and ride it.

I'm at home any time I'm on a gravel road
The rumbling and steering wheel sensations really activate my inner almonds
Ps light rain at night is the max comfy drive time because everything's slick and shiny

>rumbling and steering wheel sensations really activate my inner almonds
I like it how the car shakes a little on not perfect roads at about 70-120 km/h, especialy in corners.

not him but soon user

I wanna go night driving so much

6AM during summer.
The air is fresh which is good for the carburetion and the sun has already risen at this hour during summer.

>3am
5 am is better because there's even less traffic

Night time driving for me too. Morning sun gives me headaches.

All good man.

They're good little starter bikes, everything you need and just enough power to keep you going.

That being said, had mine for almost four years now and I definitely want something faster.

Hooning on the touge never gets old though, that's for sure.

Yes

>how so? I haven't had any issues

lol the issue is it's a ninja 250 m8

how very intriguing m80

7pm

Usually roads are emptying and theres still a ray of light.

Any answer other than rainy night-time drives with hardly anybody else around is objectively wrong.

I don't think you understand what objectively means m8

>Wake up at 4AM during a blizzard
>Make coffee
>Cruise around in 4WD auto
>Watch the day get brighter while driving on unplowed roads

I think you do not know that your incorrect opinion on this is literally objectively wrong.

I don't think you understand the concept of a joke.

How do you get robbed while driving a car? Like at a stop light? Can't you just accelerate or not stop if things feel sketchy?

Just got my first AWD car about a week ago, can't wait for the snow shenanigans
>tfw only owned fwd 4 banger shit boxes up to this point

It's fun but you go though winter tires really fast. I only hoon occasionally in the snow (never on dry pavement) and I've replaced my winter tires every 2 years the last 4 years.

The American dream

Yeah I figured every once in awhile is fun, its not like im going to go flat out everywhere I go

What did you buy?

>between 2 and 4 am. Anytime of year but favorite is fall and winter
>rolling around town going 30 or under, all windows down
>soft music playing at a low volume

It's so calming and also a great time to think about stuff. It's almost as good a destresser for me as shooting.

I don't live in a snowpocolypse, but decent M+S all-seasons have been plenty for me when coupled with decent AWD. Unless you already need snows for braking you probably don't need them at all.

>tfw live in snowpocolypse land with a 4 banger turbo FWD
Although I havent driven this car in the winter yet so im excited to know what it drives like in fucktons of snow and ice with some good winters on.

I switched to RWD + snows last year but didn't get a chance for much snow, so I'm still terrified of getting stuck. At least I know once it's going it brakes and slides like tits.

I'm wondering whether or not to be madman enough to try leaving the all-seasons on it this time around.

Pls don't leave the all seasons on I dont want user to crash when stacy notices a red light and slams on the brakes after texting in her moms crossover.

1am every night when I drive to the park to get baked.

>Still have the set of Firestone Winterforce UVs from nearly three years ago
>Paid about $250 for the entire set
>Have treated them poorly throwing around the 6500lb AWD Safari
>60/40 split, have spent over an hour at a seasonal campground making my own road course
>Summer DD broke so I daily drove the Safari in the summer heat on winter tires
>Still have 3/8 tread depth left

I'll replace them this year with Winterforce 2 UVs. Amazing tires in deeper snow, however super noisy. Like them a lot more than the KO2s.

>Bought a LGT for a new daily
>Went out and purchased Blizzaks for the Subaru
>Don't want to drive the car in the snow as there isn't a spec of rust anywhere yet
>Probably continue to use the Safari as a winter beater

Nah that's the thing. I've been using these same tires with AWD and I'm comfortable with the braking performance. Just have to figure my way around trying to go forward but either just going nowhere or possibly nowhere but now pointed in a different direction.

I have to drive a RWD van for work and the winter is fun because we never point in a different direction, we just dig a bigger hole. And the tyres that get put on it are shit.

One time a customer even had to come tow us out.

The USPS trucks near me always chain up in the winter. Tertiary roads pretty much never get plowed. It's great watching the mad cunts gun it down the tertiary roads throwing snow everywhere in a mail truck.

I'm very certain they look forward to it.

no fun allowed

How many qts have you abducted in that?

I drive between 12 and 4 am all the time and it sucks.

>night time roadwork, 4 lanes merge into 1
>50% of people are under the influence if it's a weeknight, 90% if it's the weekend
>police speed traps everywhere

- From sunset to astronomical twilight, the light is gorgeous at that time when the sky is clear.

- When the moon is full and high in the sky during summer. Alternatively, when the moon rises and she's still red.

- After a rainy summer day with the window down.

Small town, so 12-5 is prime empty road time

6am
Sunrise
Watch the wagecucks scramble to work
Minimal traffic