youtube.com/watch?v=e2TiGIVfGIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only remember Raime grunting, not screeching

>what is the second phase

What's your favorite places to invade?

fume k***ht is the best boss in souls

Blease resbond :-DDDD

*touches the darkness within you*

Nah, it is just a shitter filter in the game that otherwise pandered to shitters.

It means they didn't remove features from the game just to make it easier for casuals. Creating your own control scheme is part of the game, just like creating a pvp build is part of souls.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=e2TiGIVfGIA
>twinstick curved screen cockpit first person mode
>full pilot cosplay getup

Reminder that there is no B-team

I'm gonna go find some more dudes to set on fire

the meta is sl140

what does /enbg/ think of PvPSkillz?

"Hello wonderful people!"

Reminder that pvp and all aspects of online is an afterthought, as spicing on a singleplayer game.
Isn't that sanadsk?

What are these names

Does collectors editioning estus shards in get you bunned in III ?

>Reminder that pvp and all aspects of online is an afterthought, as spicing on a singleplayer game.

Truth

Bandai wanted AC to be From's multiplayer franchise and Souls to be their Single Player franchise.

Only reason invasions exist is because they were in DeS and fans would have complained if they were removed in DS1.

Which is why most people play PvE first, but PvP is what keeps people coming back.

Except Bloodborne!

PvP is marketing and upselling. Which is why all the DLCs are full of pvp equipment. It's not part of the creative process of the game at all.

No. But personally I don't like cheating stuff like that unless I've earned them legit while being weaker or just as strong. Trying to finish a 30+3 run right now. Until I manage to beat the dsa and get the final bone dust/hunter's ring on this character, I'll never cheat them in.

I dunno about PvPSkillz but ScottJund used to come to Marcus' DS3 FC streams sometimes. He didn't play though which was a bit of a shame, would've liked to take a go at him.

And?

Umh, there is a lot of indication that AotA, TOH and TRC were planned content for the base game but ended up cut and resold as DLC.

AotA, ToH and TRC are massively relevant to their respective games lore wise, to the point the games fwmelt like they were missing huge chunks even at release.

I agree. It's like Bandai said "We need DLC and we need pvp equipment in the DLC to make peopel buy it, so take the base game content and force it into dlc."

Remember that BB was Sony, so it might be Fromsoft's internal judaism at work.

Can anyone here help me with NG++ nameless king?

System carl?

PC

Be there in a bit. Pass dsg?

What asshole at fromsoft decided to put two snipers in the Taurus demon fight? The thing is already hard enough to dodge with non responsive controls

Sure, put the sign by the bonfire

Before the fight climb up and kill em, you could even drop down on the demon when he runs up.

He kills me while I climb. Every time. And whenever I try and roll, he just follows and hits for half my hp

Keep trying! I know you can do it!

Did you grab the Gold Pine Resin in Undead Burg? Use that and rip through the first few bosses.

You're supposed to kill the snipers before you aggro the demon. It's to show you that if you don't want to fight him on a bridge, you can fight him up on the tower.

You can also plunge attack from the tower to him.

You're not supposed to run halfway across the bridge and then go BACK to kill the snipers. Kill the snipers first. If you go straight to the ladder he won't hit you.

Where is it? All doors ale locked

Which character has the best feet and why is it Rosaria?

>Only reason invasions exist is because they were in DeS and fans would have complained if they were removed in DS1.
that doesn't explain why they were in des

Look around. The merchant sells a key.

Buy the residence key from the merchant past the 2 spear and shield hollows near the start of the area.

Try to roll more instead of taking hits to the face. Get in a rhythm where you see him swing, you roll to avoid, then you attack him. You're invincible while you roll so you can roll toward/behind him or through his legs and not take damage.

Merchant?

Yes, because only the DLC's needed to be marketed and sold. The base game itself is a free-to-play game where noone needs to be attracted to the game with additional mechanics whatsoever.

Because Sony was only having 1 game being made, not multiple games, so they didn't have a "multiplayer" title and a "single player" title like Bandai. DeS was supposed to be both.

I said, look around

Is there a single weapon that's best made Refined on 40/40 as opposed to Sharp on 80 Dex or Heavy on 66 STR?

>he doesn't know what upselling is

My point is that they continue pandering to PvP because it gets them free marketing and more incentives for people to buy DLC. The PvP was not part of the creative process since DeS.

Does Bloodborne have an active online community that you can co-op with like DS3?

>play DaS for the first time in 5 years (about a month ago)
>get to the taurus demon
>2h my axe
>run straight up to him without even killing the archers
>roll, roll, attack, etc
>win easily

I remember this being a lot more difficult back in 2011. Is this what they call a casual filter?

Thanks senpai, we did it

Nice. How do you get "nig" uncensored? CE?

Did sony send you an email saying that they needed one PvE and one PvP game, or are you just making up a narrative to fit what you already believe?

You are like a baby, this is the correct answer

yeah, I forgot that there wasn't any pvp in the base game. pvp is exclusively for upselling, and nothing else.

I wish I could go quality for the weapon selection but it's just not worth it anymore.

I don't know really, i thought it was censored.

In /bbg/ they do their best to keep the game alive. If you want to co-op it's best if you head over there and ask. They are desperate to assist anyone, and I don't mean that in a completely negative way.

Yes.

It's because first time players tend to attack from a "safe distance" without realizing that the safest distance in DS1 is being up a demon's butt

Once you know you can beat it and stop being afraid of the bosses, you can just walk right up to them and wail away instead of spending an hour running away and chipping at them.

In your opinion, what are the best Sorceries, Pyromancies and Miracles in DS1?

there are uninfuseable weapons that are better off refined at least

black flame
dark bead

pssh, not even close, kiddo
Are you certain? Did they remove the censor?
Duels, invasions or pve?

Sorceries

If you want souls i got more bosses to kill, nothing hard tho.

are you deliberately misreading my posts to be a troll?

Base game pvp is for marketing. Invasions, Tier lists, combo videos, players making builds, and all the memes therein are just ways to get free marketing/exposure out of their fans. Then they lock all the best pvp weapons and rings behind DLC so that even if you are just playing for the PvP, you still buy the DLC anyway. Of course PvP is in the main game, that's my point.

I'm not sure, i always backup my saves tho, maybe that's what happened, i replaced my old saves with new ones and the censor disapeared.

>Base game pvp is for marketing.
right, right. And the rest of the game wasn't at all. Only PvP was used for marketing. There are no bosses in the DLC. Infact, all of the PvE was completely free. They weren't even making the PvE areas for money, it was pure charity, unlike PvP.

That's so weird lol, I always thought that BB had a wider fanbase because as we all know ''DS3 was Team B while Bloodborne was Miyazaki pouring his heart and soul into his work.''

I'm good. If you need help I'm glad to, though

What sl should I stay if I'm offline only in ds2 brume tower?

Pic makes me really miss playing DaS1 with you guys.

Dark Bead
Great Heavy Soul Arrow or Great Magic weapon on Oolacile Catalyst
Pursuers
Crystal Soul Spear

Sunlight Spear
Darkmoon Blade
Gravelord Greatsword Dance
Wrath of the Gods

16 int and 45 int are godly

14 fth, 20 fth, 30 fth, and 50 fth are good

Holy fuck! Since when can the Taurus demon jump onto the tower and 1shot me

PS4 exclusive,a wider range of weeb games, along with souls being a niche series. The game is fun and polished no doubt but it's online connectivity to keep it alive wasn't as hot as 3 which made it simplistic.

say something nice about him

>16 int
did dark bead do damage at 16?

>rest of the game wasn't at all
>Only PvP was used for marketing
>There are no bosses in the DLC

It's almost like you aren't even replying to me and just inventing your own fantasy world instead

0/10 shit bait

Since the game released. Obviously you aren't allowed to stay up there too long.

No, I'm agreeing with you. PvP was just a scam added on to make people pay for an otherwise unmarketed free to play game.

Since asylum demon can do the same to punish kids who wait to long. Almost like a test really, STOP BEING A SHITTER AND FIGHT ME UNDEAD!

He's qt and was right about letting it all go to shit

Didn't know the asylum could either. I'm just bad with dodging in this game

If you're offline, SL doesn't matter.

Also, in DS2 your level matters less than your equipment/build when it comes to PvE. Low SL can beat late game bosses if you have the right equipment.

As a first time player, Before Brume Tower you should have at least 10 +5 flasks, 20 vig/vit/end, 105 agility, 40 in your weapon's main scaling stat, and enough int/fth/attunement to support flash sweat or great magic barrier.

Which should put you around SL120 minimum. But if this is your first time you almost certainly are at a higher level, so you just need to make sure your weaknesses are covered and you have the right equipment to support your build.

Ooacile catalyst means all sorceries do the same damage up until 31 int.

Using dark bead, bellowing dragoncrest, power within, and crown of dusk on 16 int and oolacile catalyst is fucking ridiculous damage for how low investment it is.

Even 16 int great heavy soul arrow with no equipment support can still kill taurus in 4 hits I think

How much of a difference does pine resin make if I'm fighting him with an axe?

#
>Implying I even have a SL50 PvP char

Then how the fuck can you even say what the best sl 50 build is?

Fucking theory fighter retard

Is blessed weapon worth getting?

Do you have lots and lots of ar?

>Ooacile catalyst means all sorceries do the same damage up until 31 int.
Oh right, I forgot that. Is that specific breakpoint true for dark sorceries though, or just pure int? I know they have some str/dex scaling with the right catalysts.

I keep rolling forward for the Taurus demon and then suddenly being flung out of the map. What's the fix for this?

Kinda cozy for doing lots of damage to bosses on ripostes, and the subtle regen is just enough to help you keep lloyd's sword ring active without wasting a flask just to recover a few health points. Though in PvP replenishment will give you a boatload more health, and blessed weapon won't be able to remove an equivalent amount of health from your opponent unless you're already dealing enough to kill them a couple times over anyway.

I'm 152 and I've beaten fume knight as a hexer using the cryptsword but I keep wanting to change my build because I get bored.

Gold Pine Resin adds a flat 150 lightning damage, which means your hits will do over twice as much, maybe more. It's deliberately there as a speedrun/easy mode option for early players.

Best way to beat taurus is to just get brave and try to stay between his legs or behind him, and learn to read when he's about to attack and roll to dodge it. Don't roll to early, don't roll too late, and try to roll toward him when he attacks. It sounds counter intuitive (your mind wants to dodge "away" from the boss, not "toward" the boss) but once you get it down, it will make sense.

>Demon coming at you
>He lifts his weapon, gets ready to attack
>roll toward him as soon as he starts to swing
>hit R1 to attack once
>raise your shield
>wait for him to lift his weapon again
>repeat

safest place in DS1 is being crammed up a demon's ass

Yes. Because it doesn't do split damage, Blessed Weapon is the best weapon buff below 60 int or 60 fth. On high AR weapons its even better because it multiplies the base AR instead of adding a flat amount.

Soul vessels exist for a reason, go ahead and change things up. If you're beaten fume knight and want to stay a hexer, get the fume sword and power stance it with something else (like a black knight sword). If you don't want to be a hexer anymore, maybe use fume ultra greatsword and make a pure strength build.

Fume Ultra Greatsword acts as a shield when you do your strong attacks.

I'm going for aldrich now, can you put your sign in front of the fog?

Sure