/svg/- Shadowverse General

Tier 4 edition

Double daily mission rewards and 40 packs for Shadowverse's 1st birthday event.

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Street Fighter Leaders will be up for sale until June 13th, remember to buy before it's too late!

Crystal sale going on: $80 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/cFugs2Mm

Previous Thread:

Luna feets

Play duelyst.

>kys, thread is on page 7
sage

This looks sad

I want to tickle those feet :3

rip
I blame the pixels

Luna's feet are a miracle.

May should be a legendary.

May should be deleted

>banned for offtopic
>"NSFW isn't allowed on blue boards"
>pic was censored

Lunapedos pls leave

SHADOWEEBS???

Her gaping anus is better.

This game confirmed DOA, who here's switching to Duel Links?

im waiting for mobile gwent

I recently switched. Luckily I just barely got the Paradox Bros.

If Gwent was available for phone/tablet I'd be playing it already. Unfortunately I don't have access to a computer through most of the day, so I'm stuck with shadowverse and TES:L

Priestess can't be this sexy

This game still being alive after what a disaster Tempest was says a lot for the game's staying power, honestly.

Spear Banner Meme Sword will comeback, right?

>neutral

how do you fix turn 1 winrates? move evo turns up to turn 3 and 4? 2 and 3? evo is supposed to be the coin for shadowverse and going second gets evo first and an extra evo to 'even out' the tempo from going first. they evo, swing board, opponent evos back, etc ending with 2nd player with final evo swing.

what ends up happening now is you are too far behind by turn 4 without a godlike draw and your evo simply trades one of multiple minions off the board. grimnir has made a huge impact in this as well since it prevents your 2 drop from doing anything and still a ward stopping your evo from droing anything as it is forced to kill a 2/1 instead of a real threat.

by the time 2nd player evo advantage 'stabilizes' the board, you are single digit health totals and their game ender (echtar, albert, etc) is now playable and you cant recover.

so what would fix the huge discrepency in going first? earlier evo turns seem like it should do the stabilization turns quicker and balance it, but to what extent i dont know.

Banner doesn't work for them

I need a concede

Whoops, wrong image. Also Gwen't launch is actually worse than SV's.

>Spear Banner
really anons?
Valkyrie Spear

spear alice maybe user

I wanna make a deck with her + tyrant, but only got one of her..

Did they already forgot about commander/officer synergy?

>spear banner
>turn 2 spear
>turn 4 banner
>don't play followers at all

RIP Diamond Knight.

>how do you fix turn 1 winrates?
Stoping playing card games

Its just Spear user, likely called it banner cause the similitude to Banner but only for Neutrals

please concede to me!

I actually think Tempest added a lot of fun stuff. I'm more worried about the new one because it promises to make Neutrals better. Hopefully, it will mean we get some neutralcraft decks and not that all classes and decktypes gets overtaken by neutral followers like it is Hearthstone

Valkyrie's spear is a 2pp banner. He's talking about a neutral list that's basically banner. trump knights also are a second goblin princess basically

Need a concede.

got disconnected. trying again: 81098

>tfw no canon Luna legs
It's not fucking fair. All the other leaders, including the males, are dressed like sluts but Luna's legs are masked by her dress.

what does dshift mean?

Thanks AtlasDevice :3

There is this awesome gold card for rune. It's name starts with D, and it's cost is 18pp.

done. thanks, friendly user!

I love Urd, Bellringer Angel, and Elta so neutrals are great so long as they actually do interesting things.

what "fun" stuff Tempest added? tell me

Why should they bother? Even when they try to implement interesting commander/officer stuff like they did this expansion most sword players just choose to keep unga'ing with Albert instead

Luna is for hug not for fug

Elta, Frozen Mammoth, Minthe, Dirt Mordecai

>T4 Spear
>T5 Council of Card Knights
>T6 Sage Commander

Concede Please

This game AI midshadow netdeck is fucking trash. I have no outs for Bahamut other than 12 shadows Eachtar and not enough reach to kill dragon before they started healing with Sybil and Israfil.

beat me please

>not wanting to hug her legs and then fuck her

Niggermancers

>he doesn't play the strongest combo in the game
your fault lad

>tfw all you get are the win 1 game as x during double rewards
FUCK YOU CYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES

your tears are most delicious

I actually like that because I don't have to play more than an hour a day of this shit meta.

Thanks Kys-kun

HERE

I just want to bury my face in Luna's ass.

Cybele and Suna so I don't have to play Forestcraft in only one way.

I'm also unironically liking Immortal Thane because I think he works well in my Nephtys Deck. My old one used to have a case of bad RNG and destroy shit like Urd and others that didn't have Last Words.

Kill yourselves, shadowniggers.

But the meta is actually okay now.

you can cry all you want baby, that won't lower my winrate

>the meta is okay
>shadow is still 30% of the ladder

Makes snakes viable Cygames. REEEEE

Kill yourselves, shadowniggers.

This is a card pool issue, not a game rule issue. Look back to Darkness Evolved - going second was an almost universal advantage regardless of what you were playing, simply because it meant that your opponent's EPM, Floral Fencer, or Cudgel WOULDN'T be going off on time to seal the tempo in their favor. It was largely the same for Rise of Bahamut due to LeviRune and the consistency of Roach until the nerfs kicked in, at which point the playing field was more or less even and win rates on turn 1 vs. turn 2 depended far more on your own choice of deck. Now we've tilted heavily towards turn 1 because Tempest was designed in accordance to the trend of the previous two expansions, cranking out a bunch of fantastic tempo plays that don't need evolutions.

The simplest solution is a more widespread availability of powerful, scaling removal options like Zombie Party. Elf Twins seems to follow that line of thinking, but we'll see if it continues.

kill yourself avatarfag autist

2lewd for this world

>making lmao 5 5/5 bodies for the price of one viable
I hope it never happens.

is this /svg/'s version of barneyfag?

>wah wah they need to kill all t1 decks because muh feelings

Why are you posting a ghost?

kys shadownigger

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

this man knows what's up

>having more than one reaction image of the same show is avatarfagging

okay

yes my feelings of boredom

for another laugh, check out this recent japanese tournament

nearly 50% shadowcraft

fuck off avatarfag

>GRANDPAS
>PREPARE FOR BATTLE
>A LITTLE AGE WON'T STOP ME
>ELDER STRIKE

wanna have some Jinx instead?

>it's just shadow and dragon again
nice """"""""""nerfs""""""""""

blame cygames, I'm pretty sure they didn't test their changes

>meme artist

The top 1 used sword and dragon.
Your point?

I wish Shadowcraft would die so they we could have a wholesome ramp, airjammer, aegis meta.

So this is how shadowniggers that started playing this game from RoB onwards look like.

>mobatrash
Underage get out

They put out my picture with silence
Cause my fanfare by itself causes violence
The E with the criminal behavior
Yeah, I'm a gangsta, but still I got flavor
Without a priest and a BLACKED, what do ya got?
An old hag in a dumb hat waiting to get shot
By me, or another shadownigger
And with +2 it don't matter if they're smaller or bigger

>I'm gay

When the crybbs will stop visiting this thread?
or they are a bunch of crybitches?

It's literally some swordfag mad that his class isn't t1 for the first time since the game's release.

You're still bullying shadowbabs, right, /svg/?