FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41610
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/6fwpgz/spoilers_full_text_of_the_27page_sample_of_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow dead thread

See ya space cowboy.

What drawfag do you want to see a Roommates-AU fic of, and which writefag do you want to write it?

Crisis' 2087
Ghost

ITT: Post cutest bots.

Rugrats
Rootcellar

Almost forgot the fitting pic.

I almost wish that the Fredlings on the bed were replaced with a single Plushtrap.

The fredlings should've been replaced with the kid's bloody, bandaged form by the final Night, with him gradually getting out of his bed, and jumpscaring you instead of Freddy.

He draws a bunch of those furry FNAF characters now and never posts them to the thread. The thread is clearly not his main audience anymore.

You know that's because he knows that there will be a pretty big spat if he posts them here

>The majority of them are fat dudes with manboobs
glad that shit isn't posted here

>Crisis was one of the most vocal anti-furry shitters in the thread
How the mighty have fallen.

I'm not saying he should post them here, or anything needs to change. I'm just mentioning that Crisis used to draw FNAF stuff for the thread, and now he doesn't, just in case that was news to someone.

Furfaggotry is like the Borg. The harder the OCfags resist, the more they'll be assimilated. Prove me wrong.

He just drew last thread.

That's because he's plucked them from FNAF and dropped them into his original setting do not steal.
Crisis has been a degenerate for longer than these threads have been around.
He literally posted FNAF stuff in the last thread, though.

I feel like you're being willfully dense. I'm not sure I can dumb it down any more.

Um, CRISIS in PAST-TIMES draw ONLY FOR THREAD. If you see CRISIS ART it was MADE FOR THREAD.

CRISIS in NOW-TIMES draw NOT MUCH FOR THREAD. CRISIS in NOW-TIMES draw MAINLY for OTHER PLACE, not THREAD. If you see CRISIS ART it probably NOT made for THREAD.

I feel we have an infinite Crisis on our hands

hey, takin some sketch requests.

also if you want me to draw other peoples designs, please add a reference with it please.

I don't think this place is the main audience for anyone that has a tumblr, except benis who rarely posts there.

Freddy hiding in a tree like what real bears tend to do when they get into places that they shouldn't and get caught.

Repost.

I want Cuddle to Rebirth me.

You people really don't want any of our OCfags to be here and feel welcome, do you. Some faggot always has to start shit and the rest of you just have to respond instead of ignoring it. You don't care about the OCfags, the content, or anything but continuing a nonstop cycle of drama and idiocy until the general is banned from Veeky Forums and sent to /trash/.

What are you even talking about?

This is what is known as a self-important shitpost. This sad, delusional person thinks that by shitposting about shitposting, he is saying something smart and profound, while also insulting everyone else around him.

Freddy remembers that he is a bear and that he has bear abilities. Freddy forgets that he's a giant robot that weighs a ton.

Desh Mangle taking her GED. As the first step to becoming an American citizen in the eyes of the law and not company property, you see.

>let's ignore the many times someone posts something about an OCfag who's left and hasn't been back for months/a year and a thread-long argument and shitpostfest has satrted from it
>let's ignore all the times an OCfag appears with something and someone 0goes after them
>let's ignore everything because this user dared to point out these facts, he is so high and mighty and a meanie for reminding us of things that keep happening

Hey, you assholes want to self-destruct your general and shit all over everyone trying to help you, be my guest. You're no different that the FNAF fandoms on reddit and tumblr.

Pic of her by Desh, to get a better sense of her expressions.

Foxy taking Mangle out on a date

>I am very smart

>expecting people to have skin as thin as someone from reddit or tumblr
Reminder, Penguin was right.

Freddy and friends and their new Budget Buddies here getting acquainted with each other.

>leave me alone, let me wallow in the shit I keep dropping everywhere

>missing the point this badly and doing exactly what's been pointed out as some kind of "gotcha"

>unironically thinking "TIME TO SAVE THE GENERAL"

How does it feel to be such a failure that you can't even reach the status of Desh Mangle?

*record scratch*
Yeah, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got in this situation. Well, it all started when...

Just remember what Bombay said.

Foxy said it went well. Mangle is tempted to file a restraining order

Mike and William as Megaman and Protoman. Pic for reference.

Ballora wearing normal human clothes and trying to pass herself off as a normal human, oblivious to how unconvincing she is.

She's the one dating Russian Foxy right? How do the others take their dating?

I want to fuck the titty ballerina.

Yeah, so do I.
Were the minireenas possessed? That's a creepy thought. They don't seem like they'd have robotics in them, but have weird eyes and monkey movements.

This is now a Paintanon appreciation thread

He made 15 pics and fucked off.
Get over it

>getting triggered this easily
How do you even go outside?

14 more pictures to post, then!

Minireenas were probably not possessed, the only way they could be possessed is if Afton did capture any kids with the SL animatronics. And seeing as how Baby only got out for one day, either Afton got the kids using the others or he never was able to capture one.

The Minireenas likely have very small and fragile endos (at least compared to the other animatronics' endos) and probably have limited range of capabilities in comparison too.

I don't see a robot, dunno what you're talking about

That's a big bot.

I take it she's wearing a fatsuit to help hide her tutu?

Nah, just a tracksuit. I like baggy clothes on big ladies.

Draw me Nightmare chiggun tiddies, Ghostler.

>implying there's anything scary about that endoskeleton
Dusty best Springwaifu

I think in real life and in motion that design would not look cute at all.

Yeah but what about the army of creepy crawlies ready to angrily defend its home scurrying around in there

I want to kiss that on the liFUCK

Ghost draw something gay like Mike and Beanie spooning

Nah, I think it would
They just enhance the tactile sensations

It would pretty much be Springtrap, just with creepier eyebrows. Pretty nasty
Springtrap was scariest in the teasers, IMO. Of all the sequel robots, he would've been the creepiest if he looked like how he did in pic related, in the shadows. The organs are a great touch, but Scott should've put more thought into the design and how it'd work in different lighting conditions.

You got it:

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41610

>5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41610
I SAID BEANIE YOU FUCKING BEDSHEET WEARING CHARLIE BROWN

>you will never feel Rackham's tail wag against you in contrast to his grumblings at being the small spoon
>you will never be held in his skinny arms as he cuddles up close as the large spoon
You make me sad.

You only said "like", as in similarly gay to.

Nothing with a squeaky felt heart can be terrifying.
You help keep the thirst buried deep in my soul alive, you little scamp.

Beanie a shit.
Worst rabbit.
Worst waifu.
Worst apartment.

>implying she can't control her creepy crawly friends
They may as well be an extension of herself, given that she's hugged and hung around a lot of humans in DB and her bugs never bit or harassed anyone.

what is she, a bugomancer?

She is.

It is actually a mystery if she is a druid.

reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/6fwpgz/spoilers_full_text_of_the_27page_sample_of_the/

here's a sample for the twisted ones.

to me it's going be more lore fucking then the silver eyes

Only if Scott brings any of it into the games or movie. Which he probably will, the hack.

This is unbelievably fucking abysmal, I can't fathom why anyone would pay money for this

Bravo Cawthon

Here's to people who don't wanna read this huge line of bullshit

The first part of the story confirms TTO takes place after TSE, because Charlie is in college and is 18 by the time of her birthday.
We're introduced to the professor of the robotics class, Dr. Treadwell. "The mind made it easier to prevent overload."
flashback
Before college, when she turned 18, she was having nightmares, some where twisted versions of her memories too terrifying to tell, and her twin brother, Sammy. He does call Charlie's name a few times, but nothing much.
Charlie wanted to go to Hurricane to find Sammy, but Aunt Jen didn't want her to. This lead to a fight of screaming and yelling. Regardless, Charlie drives there and wants to stay in her Father's house until Jessica returns on Campus, but she had second thoughts when she reached city limits. She stays at Jessica's through the rest of the summer semester. That's when Charlie fought for a robotics class, and, with the help of Jessica, won.
One character, Arty, sorta likes Charlie, the fact he's in 3/4 of her classes. She had a project for the robotics class, and Arty wanted to help. She didn't want him to see what he was doing, and she didn't want him to remind of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, so she lied to keep him away. She does reveal the project to Jessica (be aware, Jessica is in robotics class, but she's in the ADVANCED, Charlie's in the one below her), which was 2 AI heads able to speak.
The two were now heading to meet John, and that's pretty much the end of the sample (or chapter).
If something is missing and/or incorrect, please let me know. I had to skim through the sample several times to figure out what happened.

15 damn good pictures

>to me it's going be more lore fucking then the silver eyes
That wouldn't be too surprising. Scott seems to be intentionally fucking with the games and the books by going in wild directions on both.

As an example, the "Springtrap being Michael" thing, should it happen, would probably be a result of The Silver Eyes, with Scott wanting to "change things up" by adding in a bunch of retcons like Eggs Benedict or the Afton family to distinguish it more from the books.

You can thank the fanboys for this shituation.
The fact that someone would spend money on this drivel is ridiculous.

Seriously, look at this shit. I wish I knew what his settings were to create this authentic look

He's just that good

That's just Chica.

Salty little fucker aren't you

>tfw roommates left a vacancy in the "FNAF story to look forward to"

But hey, at least we have Twisted Ones.

Don't worry, I'm sure Megam will pull something out of ass that will astound us with its quality and captivation.

Megam?

>charles manson had an ex-fiancee who was only marrying him for his corpse to put on display
>her name was AFTON Elaine Burton
Scott, you absolute madman.

Oh wait, now I got it.
That's a good one, I'll have to keep it in mind.

>She decides to stuff Manson's corpse into a yellow rabbit suit/exoskeleton
>We get a real life Springtrap
>Scott was really a prophet in disguise, trying to tell the next generation of the odd future they are about to witness through jumpscares
At last I truly see.

Roommates' death, Weavis fucking off and Pokemaniacal following suit made me realize that, as shitty as this thread got in late 2015 and during 2016, even during its darkest hours, I still always had something consistently good to expect from here
Now, I just don't know, man

I don't get it.

Salt mines are kinda neat actually.

>FNAF story to look forward to
As long as RootCellar, Sy, and Ghost are still making stories, I'll have ones to look forward to.

Remember, Fnaf 3 take place 30 years latter after either Fnaf 2 or Fnaf 1 depending on how you interpret the 30 years starting at.

1987 + 30 is 2017
1992 + 30 is 2022