>Wait hours to download 22GB demo
>Finally DL'd and installed
>Only 3 races for the demo
>all 3 cars available are overpowered understeering pigfat pieces of shit
>no option to simply hot lap the 3 available tracks
>have to race against a huge ass pack of 23 other cars
>unskippable "omg buy my game" shit after you complete each race
>uninstalled in less than 30 minutes

Did I expect too much of the demo, or was this as poorly executed as I think? I'm literally going to pop in Gran Turismo 4 and have more fun with it than I did playing the F7 demo.

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/AMS Nightmare/video/36713610
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to mention
>one of the cars is a fucking full size Mercedes VAN

>22gb demo

What the fucking fuck is going on? I remember getting Max Payne 3, that shit had 30gigs and was already wild amount, then Wolfenstein came out with 50+gigs, now we get 22g demos? Photorealism was a mistake.

FF15 was 100-200gb last i checked.

>you were saying user...

>chaste white
P U R E
U
R
E

the full release is 100GB, most likely some containers used in the demo have more content in them than needed

PCSX2 is the greatest thing that ever happened to Gran Turismo 4

Y aren't u playing GT 6..

no PS3, user... PC """master race"""

I have gt5 laying around and never played it, o do I into it? I don't even understand the menu

Play it. It's not quite as good as GT6, but the physics are excellent. The drifting is GT3-levels of good.

>i have more fun playing a full game than playing a demo
wat?

Ya gt5 felt convoluted at times,
I liked how you have to buy most cars used and they change after each race

Don't quote me on this because I can't look it up right now, but I think PS3 emulation is mostly sort of doable these days.

Huh. I'll have to look into it, but I don't have much faith in my non-k i5 and 3GB GTX1060...

Most emulators benefit from high IPC rather than loads of cores, and graphically a PS3 is far less impressive than a GTX 1060.

Ill pick it up day 1. Forza is goat. Mostly do hot laps though.

Sweet, sweet 4K textures.

Can't wait for the One X and Horizon 3 patch.

>a limited demo is somehoe representative of the whole game
That's like playing the first 5 minutes of Undertale and immediately declaring it shit

is gran turismo sport worth looking forward too

Game has friction assist. Fucking friction assist and it's available online apparently.

What a fucking joke.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/AMS Nightmare/video/36713610

GT is too simmy. Forza is so much more accessible and fun.

Hosts can turn it off. The online community is cancer in 6. Nobody races clean so I doubt you'll have a race where the friction assists are the only thing ruining an otherwise clean competition.

There is fun to be had online but you have to find a good lobby of actual players

GT sport is going to be nothing like other gran turismo games, and not in a good way. at least they fixed the sounds though.

>least they fixed the sounds
serious shit? the cars actually sound like cars? so a V8 muscle car or V12 Super car will actually sound like the real thing?

for the most part yes, but the car list is very unimpressive for a GT game. might as well play AC or something else

that's what I did and I don't regret it.

really? how is it going to be different and why? no more huge selection of cars with great handling and controls along numerous tracks?