>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/inheritance-tier-list-patch-notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja is my wife!

Tordo A SHIT

The posts above this one do not actually love their waifu.

Is it over?

Faye is beautiful

Azura a best

Nino!!!

Beautiful.
Now no one will suspect it is you!

w-what happened?

If you are somehow insinuating that the staff magically cannot see new thread links and cannot follow you into the new thread, you are wrong. Behave yourself.

you know now that i think about it maybe ethnic cleansing isn't such a bad idea
fire emblem

What was she doing when she "disappeared" in her sad ending?

Who are you hoping to see as a playable character in Warriors? Pic related for me.

Nino?

>fireemblem.gamepress.gg/inheritance-tier-list-patch-notes

tier lists are funny its like they dont play the game

Fucking Silque.

Don't deny it, we all know now.

Ok /feg/ last time the "give me energy" thing didn't end very well. Now I need your support for my shitty luck stat

Anna might be an NPC in whatever the kingdom is called, like a shopkeep or something

>retards are retarded
woah

catposters will bless u fren

Is today the day tharjacuck and all other tripfaggots finally get permabanned?

Post orbs and we'll channel the energy into the proper one.

INVOKUM FLUFFIKUS

The Mother walks with (You).

Wife sheep!
Good vibes for Caeda___

Does anyone have the fem Corrin version of this gif? I just did a one and done pull and got another five star Jaffar, on the bride banner. I feel that one is more appropriate to how I feel right now.

Here take this Devil Axe

Is this the sexiest old man in fire emblem history?
this disaster of a general is all your fault for sucking tripfag dicks.

a ninja would be fun

Who do I add to my f2p horsememe shitter team? I have Camus, Cecilia, Gunt, Clarine, and Eliwood

Not even the sexiest in his game. Nomah has him beat.

she will sell non shadow dragon / awakening / fates characters as dlc.
hector, lyn, ike, roy, ephraim only $4.99 each

stop giving him attention

Did...did it finally happen?
>179089414
Nevermind. Son of a bitch is still here

Geez... I gues I'm going to roll only one

:(
Good luck!

>crack the fucking whip and ethnic cleanse everything
>everyone shuts the fuck up and discussion henceforth is pure FE

Nice. Just in time for tempest trials.

Fuck off this general with your delusions you cunt

Grats on your Charlotte.

Tiltyu is the cutest

>Nomah was made head priest of the new Duma/Mila united religion
What a huge fuck you to Halcyon.

I have faith in you.

I like Hana

when will actual good mods come here
when will every tripfaggot be banned

did you guys know nino is actually a boy

EXPECT PERFECTION

Managed to beat FE15 last night.

I have to say, things actually went better than I expected. The game managed to contextualize Rudolf's motives better in relation to the "Fuck the gods" theme of the game, Berkut ended up being a decent, non-cringeworthy story addition and alternative to all of FE14's awful, awful sibling conflict, and it even managed to make that silly FE13 opening where Alm stabs Celica actually decent, even if it does feel somewhat weak.

And, best of all, it looks like it managed to even keep Gaiden's ending intact without adding any bullshit, unless you're insane and want to take Conrad's existence as some kind of threat to Alm's throne a la Felgus in FE5.

Here, take my energy!

Show proof.

>Rigel now has a Zofian Queen, Zofian King and a Zofian Head of their religion with a Zofian Prime Minister in charge of the government
RIP Rigel

Where did her two children come from then?

Because you can end up to a point where you have many feathers because you donĀ“t care who to level up their stars, other than that just go for the 4 stars merging if getting feathers is a problem.

Only the one who you truly love will come.

Of course. If he were a girl her name would'a been Nina.

That's why they call him Alm the Conquerer.

Much as I like Halcyon, Nomah is the better choice. With the Duma Faithful's reputation, the Mila Faithful wouldn't stand for a faith united under one of their kind, even if Halcyon was basically the best person ever.

The superior rigel men will out breed the weak Zofian men.So I see that as a fair trade off.

>Implying Zofian women didn't follow Celica and Alm's example and breed Rigelian

There's a reason that Walmart became the sole ruler

Nina already exists so they changed her name to Nino

post canon pairings

>DELETED

With all the shit I was getting, I can't complain
Doushio

What's an appropriate smut for this thread? Tharja taking anonymous bandit dick and wondering why Robin doesn't help her? Or Tharja being forced to watch as Bandit's violate Robin's ass and the female leader takes his virginity?

Mods on Veeky Forums only bother when you get Silasfag-tier spergs losing their shit like when he got called out on being the Graham user, had a meltdown and linked every general on the board to here.

Not half bad

ehh, she's usable.

Tharja raping Itsuki

Get back in the hole you crawled out of, lolcow. Nobody likes you, and nobody will ever like you, so just do the entire world a favor and kill yourself already.

what is it with feg attracting retards?

Serviceable enough. Good roll.

Back out and go again, get yourself a wife

Fuck off Delphicuck.

Yeah keep encouraging namefags by writing about them.

I agree with all you've said, i'd even be more positive about Echoes than you, but why are you tripfagging, again?

>get yourself a wife
It looks like he just did, user.

Tharja would probably get off from seeing the latter, so the first one.

You know this faggot is just taking advantage of the janny tripdick sucker right? Ignore him

Nice! Mae is a great unit.

awakening/fates turds came
then they used trips and it all went downhill

>sfw pics and nsfw links getting deleted
are the new janitors at work already?

Mae's sprite is so cute but I hate her Heroes art.

Really? I thought she'd be pisses that they're all touching him and making him cum while she's sitting off to the side tied up and forgotten

>/feg/
>ignoring tripfags
nice joke

Dude, that's not even Delphi.

Alm isn't Zofian

>drill posts his request where he got cucked by the artist making a dildo so he begged for it to be a brown dildo
>only gets deleted
>anyone else posts it
>gets banned
Surprising nobody, the worthless hotpocket in this scenario is obviously taking drill's side in between his usual "pretending to be impartial" bullshit
Moderation is horrible here, put tharjacuck to death

Your post is getting deleted shortly. Please hold.

Post you're ninos!

I agree. All of the sprites in Heroes are amazing, just a shame that the art sometimes doesn't compare.

>when you accidentally reveal yourself and spaghetti all over trying to delete posts to hide it

I got a bit more mileage out of Mae than my Celica, reminder that Owl tome's bonuses apply even to the weaker version so she can still use it to go fast or tank certain things with the right IVs and spur bonuses applied.

Maybe don't act like a fucking retard and you won't get reprimanded. Novel concept for you, I'm sure.

Zofians and Rigelans are all the same ethnic group, he grew up in Zofia and is thus Zofian.

Pump and dump Nino!

I'm sorry, I thought this was /feg/, not /qa/.

>newfag janitor still doesn't know the rules
LOL

>Life and Death
Nice Reinhardt food.

Kek