byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P40OXIaCyA
youtube.com/watch?v=CM-CIvMEqUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded thread

d e a d g a m e

>tfw HoS proudly announce the excursion of the traitor clown that did nothing wrong besides speghetti early to reveal his an tag status
>not 1 minute later here "H H H ELP B B BOGGS ROGUE!"

I laugh every single time.

Exuction. I should stop mobile posting.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

Isn't the bunker on atm ?

>tfw you commit a ritual suicide after role-playing a Joseph Mengele tier psychiatrist

Hey guys, /v/ here. What's a good job to start out as? I want to know before I start playing for the first time

Fuck off /v/ermin REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Captain is the ideal beginner's job because most of them are barely functional retards anyway so you'll fit right in

Assistant or Head of Security

Assistant, cargo tech or janitor.

Chemistry is pretty easy, just remember to keep the recipes up on a second monitor and to pay very close attention to the way things are mixed for grenade production, don't want to blow yourself up.

gimme mini right now

>greyshit breaks into robotics, steals cyborg parts
>trips people, takes their stuff
>destroys windows
>yells "FAGGOT NIGGER" over comms
>runs away every time I chase him
>finally tase him
>permabrig
>OOC: Shitcurity is the fucking worst holy shit neck yourselves you fucking shitlers
wew lad

I'm so sick of TG station.
Valid hunting no rping fuckwits. I can't stand them.
Please tell me about VG's culture.

>VG
you already don't belong

Be the difference. We're slowly becoming what you hate. Please make a difference.

New race idea

>Hedgehog race
>Automatically adds "the Hedgehog" to the end of your name
>Cannot be slowed by any effect (e.g.: magboots, cold, pain)
>Speed based on current amount of money in your PDA (virtual wallet)
>Colliding with someone not on help intent causes all your virtual wallet money to shoot out in random directions in various denominations
>No whitelist for the race, instead just a blacklist banning Kyle from school who keeps showing everyone my DeviantArt (fuck you Kyle)

>VG
Fuck off we're full. If you can't get the name right, you do not belong.
That, and Veeky Forums might as well be VG at this point. There's no RP, a fuckton of validhunting, and a bunch of attentionwhoring, powergaming shitters who pretend to be women for kicks.

>lowpop
>everyone votes bagel
>highpop
>everyone votes box
what's wrong with people?
also
>view manifest
>Megurine Luka is Captain
>disconnect

Yeah I'm just going to stick to sabotage. Flanking doesn't work when there's noone to help capitalize on it

>throw molotovs directly at xenos
>all it does is kill the huggers
>doesnt even hurt the xenos
>causes zas to flip out
>makes life slightly worse for crew
these things are worthless

It did kill me as a drone

I was in crit and the fire burned the weeds along with constantly damaging me, ending me

>Unwelded vents everywhere
>F I V E people got the succ from the busty lusty purple semen demon

They're for killing people not xenos

It needs to be 86C to take 2 dmg every I think 2 seconds, 127 for 4, 187 for 8 dmg
Coincidentally this kills fucking everyone not in a firesuit or rigsuit on internals and even if it doesn't, they have to wear mags and they can't hyperzine because they're retarded so they just get neuro'd or hug spammed until one gets through

>Lowpop
>Inspired, intrepid souls who are ready for something new because they have become accustomed to dynamic, exciting rounds
>Highpop
>Dead automatons that can't let go of Box because creativity has been driven from them by ten thousand bombings

>destroying xenos
>all of a sudden rad storm
>zassed on the ground the whole fucking time from when it was announced to when it came
>no one picked me up
>almost killed a xeno when i was limping to medbay
>drink some hyro and arith right before going into crit

xenotip: just chloral the fags
they have no clothes so even botany meme plants full of lube and acid can destroy them

Blame the rad rework. You were already dead.
As a rule of thumb, magboots and hyperzine is the second thing you grab after you hear xenos. The first being flamers/guns/pneumatic cannon/blast cannon/rapid-syringe gun

the whole point is that bagel is terrible for lowpop while box is awful for highpop

Is Panic Bunker on?

go away newshitter

What are the medium roleplay servers?

Veeky Forums

Vore integrated Discord into their rounds and now there getting buildable space elevators to planets.

please share their discord link

which vore

This is the only time I'd ever ask: Discord the software or Discord the MLP character? With vore you never know

I'm willing to bet he means the software.

While you're roleplaying, I'm winning.

>he thinks there is a way to win

>join Veeky Forums to see if anything good happened yet
>ratio of shit player and good is 5 to 1
>shitty polls for shit decisions
>""permanent"" bans
no different from regular bans since they can be appealed no matter what that person did
>6,000,000 shitmins
>outdated code by years due to no direction
>shit players join by the dozens
>Pain and the big chicken the only useful admins
>waifus never died
>bombings cranked up to 11
>0 fun rounds
Shaking my fucking head, family. Although I never really expected it to actually get any better considering these things.

>outdated code
Still better than TGshit faggot.

>newshitter
>knowing panic bunker

Right.

>getting caught by the panic bunker
yeah

>outdated
okay sure, but that's not a bad thing.
>no direction
TG is the one with no direction.

TG admits it's a top down griefing pvp combat game rather than masquerading as a (((roleplaying space simulator))) like this garbo station.

>implying you can't be in the middle.

>>No whitelist for the race, instead just a blacklist banning Kyle from school who keeps showing everyone my DeviantArt (fuck you Kyle)
made me kek

>griefing pvp combat game
>not roleplay game
Back to TG, faggot.

>outdated code
That's how I know somebody's just a butthurt banned kid.

>Defending Roleplaying
While you're in the middle of typing the first chapter of your salutations to me, I've already tripped, ziptied, and fireaxed you into a bloody puddle in maintenance.
GG no re

hey, this is relevant again

>thinking that's roleplaying
No, that's not roleplaying.

>Raumfahrer
He ban.

[11:59:53]PDA: Anne Hiro (PDA: PDA-Anne Hiro (Internal Affairs Agent)) sent "Lock down the TTVs" to PDA-Marko Bomb (Research Director)

Ban Souhei when?

>lol try to notice us for doing the same thing every scientist does xD

>Not securing the prints, the other comms, get in position and then calling and melting the board as soon as the lockout ends
youtube.com/watch?v=9P40OXIaCyA

Next time I'm a head, I'm going roundstart NT laws, setting up the TEG/hiding the singulo, hiding the TTVs, securing the spare, locking down the spare console boards and cutting off distro from the miners

You guys want to antag? NOT ON MY WATCH

>cutting off distro from the miners
>cutting off the air supply, causing eventual loss of air

the plasma/n20/Co2 miners ya dingus

>Antag shakes
How to stop this?

Are some R&D recipes only available on test? I couldn't print a gatling welder in the xeno round despite engineering at 5 but could hyper cells.

I wish I still got those.

They go away with time, unless you do some really robust/antagonizing shit you've never done before.

stop self shilling shitter

Maybe they didn't decon an SMES chip.

Try to relax your muscles until you're able to do it every time?

>tfw get science traitor and the world is your oyster to be the absolute madman that lives in your heart
youtube.com/watch?v=CM-CIvMEqUs

Without a conflicting order, even a clown ordering them to kill the captain is a valid order and with thorough sentence construction you're going to eat a jobban trying to waffle
TEG is still more than enough to kill a station stone dead. t. Subv standard module borg
They have literally unlimited bombs if they just rig canisters instead and prox one-tank bombs are actually more dangerous than ttv's as they're overlooked and not easily raising flags from camera obs
Boards does nothing when there's 6 other sources of circs
Half the time they just take the miner and hook it up in maint then emag around ruining everything

Moreyouknow.gif

Play sec and just do shit enough that you aren't a little bitch about it.

the idea is to limit/delay the antagging. The more people involved = higher chance of being caught.

All they need is themselves and it's not really much of a delay and in some cases makes it even harder to fix

>canister bombs
>oh I need metal
>oh science is out of metal
>I need to hit up another department

This has them going across the station, people will see them, maybe one might wonder

>sec
How would playing security help for someone who only gets "antag" shakes but not security shakes?
Because I enjoy playing security.

>and with thorough sentence construction you're going to eat a jobban trying to waffle
It's not terribly hard to argue that you're doing a disservice and not serving to the best of your abilities a fellow, if you're taking actions that directly reduce their well-being.

You have a solid 50 socked away, there's good odds there's more leftover metal, and furthermore you can simply zap over one of the multiple stacks of metal that aren't touch during entire rounds. People are doing much more suspicious shit than a scientist scavenging or ordering minerals for rnd/robo's insatiable appetite

Do more undercover work then. Remember to add yourself to the manifest and for people to not talk about it over the sec channel

NT Default

1. Safeguard: Protect your assigned space station to the best of your ability. It is not something we can easily afford to replace.
2. Serve: Serve the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
3. Protect: Protect the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
4. Survive: AI units are not expendable, they are expensive. Do not allow unauthorized personnel to tamper with your equipment.

Enjoy a week off

Mm?

You're toeing the line to validhunt instead of following your laws.

I don't recall being able to add yourself to the manifest.

Are you one of those colossal retards that uses "validhunt" to describe any particular thing they don't like or disagree with? You can say that not-killing-a-person is wrong in this case or that (in this situation wrong for lawbreaking), but you're hard-pressed to describe a situation where it's validhunting, unless you consider doctors reviving sec "validhunting by proxy."

That tangent aside. Seems to me a perfectly fine interpretation that killing a man isn't serving that man well, and since the captain outranks the clewn . . .

what server was this?
asking for a friend

Vore
byond://vore-station.net:2303

wasn't citadel the one with semen as a reagent?

The very fist round, play as assistant. You won't get anything done, you'll just learn how to move around, pick up objects, interact with your inventory and maybe talk to a few people. Expect to die in an accident. Don't randomly click on people, you might hurt them without realizing it. This should last about 30 minutes.

The next round, play as either cargo technician or janitor. The former is great to learn basic game concept like containers, interacting with the crew, what people need and where they need it and cargo people are generally receptive to new players. Don't forget to tell them you're new. Janitor is great to learn the map's layout and you aren't actually expected to do much.

When you feel like you're ready, you can try jobs that involve a bit of abstraction, as in, stuff that isn't immediately obvious like a crate moving or blood and vomit disappearing when you click on it with soap. Such jobs would be botanist and chef. They're low responsibility jobs that allow you to learn a ton of stuff and you'll learn how to juggle a bunch of tools.

After a few rounds you should be fairly competent at basic interaction, so feel free to do anything else that isn't a head role, security or silicon. I personally recommend robotics. It's a great beginner job to introduce you to tool usage and science in general.

You can.

>Don't follow your laws
>Out a traitor (or a dick) to get them fucked after you waffle instead of following your fucking laws
>Balids secured I dindunuffin gotta "serve" them law 3 is totally law 2 also my dude XDDD
Serving is to do stuff for them. Law priority makes law 3 irrelevant. You're being a little fuck or a retarded ESL shitposter

They both have it, as I'm pretty sure they use the same ERP code

Read the fucking rules page thorough and actually understand it

Read the wiki. It has guides for new players, controls, doing basic stuff, jobs, etc. take assistant and just get used to moving around, interacting with stuff and where stuff is. Once you get your feet on the ground, just go through a job's wiki page a couple times until you get it, ask questions you have in the thread, NOT ABOUT AN ONGOING ROUND, before joining up to a new round or the job you asked about, and once in-game just be patient and understanding when people just bump you out of the way to use the machines for whatever they needed then fuck off when they're in a hurry. ask your coworkers and over radio for help with stuff if you need it. There's a lot of bored vets just bumblefucking around that are more than willing to teach people willing to learn and ask questions.

>You can.
okay but how

Give yourself a security record

You need access to an ID console, a blank ID and a HoP level ID. You just need to enter a name and a job on the card and it'll add it to the crew manifest. You can add literally any job title but custom ones will show up in "other" on the crew manifest.

A smart and suspicious person will look if the ID has a matching bank account number, if there isn't one, it's a newly created ID. Bank accounts can be created in the account database near the HoP office and linked to the ID in the ID console.

>Serving is to do stuff for them.
Among other things. I mean, that's what you get with a lawset that is 1. From Bay or some other server; 2. Was first intended to have no law hierarchy.

Was a good haul during the round

fucking finally it's over

Who here /assistantalldayeveryday/

Good haul by the end of the shift.