/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Chunky Lad Edition.

Fell off Logarius' roof: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>You will never be able to do this

PURGE FILTH

how do you walk /bbg/?

How does this look lads? Pretty standard?

Looks good to me, pretty par for the course.

That's what I was hoping for. Nothing flashy just the regular skl/str build as I've never done one.

Used to be virgin walk before my mystery lump in my side now I sort of agonizingly shuffle

I don't get this image.

Virgin walk except for the hair thing

t. brundlefly

Sorry for wasting your time guys hunter, let's meet at layer 3

>guys hunter
I-I'm not gay

Start with Military Vet instead, you can put 3 into Blt for 3 Skill weapons and Repeating Pistol.

Yeah you're fuckin jokin buddy, but I woke up to weeping pustules today outta nowhere, fucking game gave me too many eyes and now I'm turning into Willem but shit

>posting fanfiction

You may turn into Willem, but you will never turn into the Useless Old Man

This one is too.

It's been a long time since I hadn't rushed Amelia to get a weapon quickly, so I'm taking a nice stroll through eveningtime Hemwick and Old Yharnam. If anyone would like to take in the view with me, the pass will be odachi5 starting at Hemwick.

I actually already have the shortcuts, but I'm going to go through everything again anyway for the echoes. Spending my first 50k on the Emblem and BoM has left me with no levelups and 4 vials

Lel, she killed me btw, round 2?

Is sacrificing the 3 points from Vit worth it for the Bloodtinge though? I'm kind of doing the same build.

From 40 Vit no, better to take them from End. If you don't plan on using Rifle Spear, Bowblade and/or Reiter then you don't need the Blt.

Ringing at boss fog with pass fug for story ebrietas. Need a few more vermin if any leaguebois wanna come for the kill.

Layer 4 gud hunter! Let's go

Still ringing?

Alreadydead.meme

Thanks Segalt, it'll feel good to not be so squishy

Ringing with this pass in a minute for evening Old Yharnam. We can kill Djura, I don't need the badge

But he drops the badge

I have never tried a SKL build before, any tips?

Oh, I'm a moron. I like shake off cape better than brush off anyway

That's good for Pure Skill so far, getting 50/20 Vit/End puts you at 98. If you're going Skl/Quality (25/50 Str/Skl) then start with Military Veteran instead. You'll have less Vit/End but more damage for non-Pure Skill weapons like Burial Blade, Saif, Church Pick, etc.

I'm glad the last boss wasn't Camerabeast. It was fun The ****.

Thank you gud hunter that was a good rape. Got nothing special from the dungeon except a lost tonitrus

Who wants to go Amy hunting in the nightmare? pass bbg at fog

so when does Ludwigs sword get gud? level 40 and my saw still out paces it

kek, sorry Segalt

Something like this then?

Also, how good will Reiter be without any BLT?

>Not dedicating an entire playthrough to standing infront of your queen and protecting her

Oh wait, Executioners don't have a queen, or any leader for that matter. They all got rekt

>comparing anything to the saw
Nothing beats the saw

dumb cuckposter

How fucking broken is the chikage, holy shit?

I'm absolutely tearing through bosses with this fucker. I thought Ludwigs Holy Blade was the "easy mode" of this game?

Forgot image.

Only the shots scale with Blt so the whole sword would do fine at base 10 Blt. Even then the shots will do good since you have 3 gems upping the damage, getting more Blt for Reiter is kinda useless since it doesn't scale that well with it. Build looks great, definitely something I'd run if my Skill build was at 98.

>Not tracking down and killing each and every member of that peasant tier church

Nothing personal nigger

cancel that

Anyone wanna give me a hand with One Reborn? Ringing at Yahargul lamp with password bbg

Every jewtuber says otherwise

LHB is the shitter's ez mode user, Saws are the real ez mode. Since Pure Blt builds can't use Saws as effectively as Blt weapons, Chikongo is the next best thing. Not really broken, Blood damage is really good in PvE since nothing has high resistance to it and unzips have huge modifiers.

>In PVE

It fucking wrecks in PVP as well. Every fucker uses that piece of shit weapon

You killed it?

Done. Whoever destroyed him, thanks. I didn't really have the timing down with dodging his melee attacks

>Trying to make a pale-skinned waifu
>Looks pretty good
>Satisfied with it, and run over to Hunter's Dream
>It's an ugly shade of yellow and green

Go into the base colors and go to the darkest level and choose a color/row that way, then pick the one closest to the lightness you want

Tone down the makeup, that usually seems to be the problem. Could be cheek/nose color too.

They're retarded

so do you guys only go "spelunking" on Fridays or is it something that's normal done every night

Can someone help me out with my Chalice dungeon? I am new and the first Chalice dungeon I unlocked is spanking me and my little Saw Spear. Does summoning even work in a Chalice dungeon or do I need to give some sort of code out?

we go on spelunking when we have a chalice ready and/or we have the materials for it
i'd have 2 chalices ready to spelunk but simply not the time to do them. Probably tomorrow i'll be able to though

No, people spelunk during the week too. If you feel like it just make a post and see if anyone's interested.

yes, go to settings > network and make a password then ring your beckoning bell and up to 2 people will be summoned as long as they have the password.

some people want the glyphs but you can also just SRRC in with a pass

Spelunking happens whenever people feel like doing it. If you're up, go ahead and make a glyph and see if anybody wants to join in.

SRRC?
Okay I set my pass as bbg if anyone wants to help

Is anybody spelunking any FRCs right now? I'd make a glyph, but I'm all out of materials.

nice. I can't right now, infant is awake. I was just curious, might try to start one later

stands for Short Ritual Root Chalice. It's an item that lets you be summoned into a chalice dungeon without having to physically be there. All you need is a password. It's notoriously slow.

>Want to start a new build.
>Don't want to miss opportunities to help people.

Summon people for your stuff instead

Thanks for the help user!

So according to this I need to get to Layer 3 to get the gems for my arcane build?

Gotta kill hotdog on layer 3 then recreate the chalice to kill him again for two gems.

Yes, the L3 boss will drop a fire gem you can use to convert your weapon. There's also a fire gem guarded by a Brainsucker below the Healing Church Workshop in the main game, if you'd like to pick that one up first.

reminder that I have an empty, glitched chalice dungeon if anyone is interested

4b97qxw2

hey croc, we're waiting on you

Fun times, eh, Dihrael?
I'm going to blank out and clear the chalice, so that I don't have to SRRC in.

>People come to help while I was walking doggo

Fuck. My fault

t. Croc

cute puppo

oh come on, you started moving as soon as I blanked out. ringing again I guess

>been sitting at the SRRC for 15 min
>nothing

Am I too low level to help people? level 45

>ps4 died in the middle of a chalice run
>lost all my saves
>my usb was connected and for some reason my backup got fucked too
>mfw it's a new strain of anger that im feeling

I tried re-installing the 3.50 ps4.pup update but it just keeps resetting.

I really hope ps4s go on sale or I'll keep trying to fix it myself.

This fucking sucks.

Got an online backup?

never mind, got in

dang dude, that sucks. I'd fucking rage.

That's a rough deal, user.

I i did not.

So my fault i guess.

You must accept your death.
Be freed from the night.

>visceral attacks dont work when lagging, got it

sorry croc, I'll come back in when I can

an un-manned cannon just shot at me and two other players, killing one of us. We'd killed the
two pthumerian mobs up there that were shooting them like two minutes earlier and it just fired by itself directly at us

wtf??

>Be freed from the night

The dawn will never come. I'll either fix my ps4 or buy a new one.

And then bash my head against the wall when I have to REACQUIRE all of my gems.

That's why you don't touch the cannon.