Auto Sticker General #287

Good morning edition

Previous thread: →

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

why does it take so long for fuckers to send out an order? It's literally basic postage...

ok user deal

Please keep OP images to cars with stickers on them. Doesn't matter what shop they're from

Would cop the speeding one

Hey Imouto what was your email? I think I might’ve emailed an older email in reply to a custom work from Nov.

Where the fuck can I get that legalize recreational speeding sticker

Posting some ancient /osg/ content

Soon!

my store is opening up soon

Can you guys make me a Fig Newton sticker for my windshield like the one in Talladega Nights?

Ideally see through backing, I don't know what ratio and size just something 3" × 12" so it's still legal to put on the top of the windshield like a sun diffuser. Something either full size or just to cover this small spot above my mirror.

Pic related

Why don't we have a legit Solo Jazz design sticker yet?

that meme died years ago

It's not a meme, it's glorious nostalgia

Several stores have done that already

one of the very few anime stickers I'll consider making.

New store should be blacklisted for this

For what?

because his mom overcooked his chicken tendies.

Please no more weeb shit

>Fucking sideways image.
RIP

I like the slow one lol but we just made a big deal out of having pictures with actual cars and stickers on them so I think that's why tensions are high.

legalize speeding and redefining slow are good

it would be cool to have description of stores. i'm tired of looking at million weeb shit stickers in search of something actually funny or cool.

>browse stickers in OPs list of vendors
>99,9% of the stickers are weeb crap
j u s t

>DIESEL
>FIAT

Masturbating to anime is too 00s, friend.

This looks a lot like hoon stuff. Not that that's a bad thing just not really my style

Loners crew please answer your DMs. A friend and I would like to buy these boards from you, we saw the post yesterday on jsc.

Whats the total price? I get paid on friday and be willing to put down some money now for a preorder since I dont see anything on your site about it.

When will notori's run be?

when he fixes/buys a new one his printer

one's for BD-kun, one's for sale and one's for a giveaway

Will Heartbeat ever get more check engine light keychains?

Discord Link?

What's your website?

no links for dirty phone posters

Really? Fuck did he say if he was going to make anymore? Could you ask him I would but down money for another run if thats what he would want. He still hasn't got in touch with me.

I'm posting from the shower

I'm on to you, you aint getting the link

GIVE IT TO ME AT ONCE

FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO PRINT ADDRESSES ON ENVELOPES IN THE PRINTER

t. hoon

wittle baby all grown up

Anons,

Which is better: professional looking printed envelopes, or handwritten ones that make it feel a little more personal?

Either, as long as I get my stickers unbent.

I don't care about professionalism- you are dealing with fucking stickers, not an important legal document.

Printed or labels are superior. Printed envelopes or labels avoid the problem of shitty hand writing that people have. It also avoids mistakes. It is also more legible. It is also uniform.

If your hand writing is good, then that's okay, but most people have shit handwriting, make mistakes on spelling, and can confuse the postal service.

Therefore, printing/labels is better.

Anyone selling any Hokuto no Ken stickers?

>skateboarding ever

when did /osg/ become /sp/

>he doesn't grab a slushy from the 7/11 and listen to obscure ska while shredding the streets at 2 am
I guess skateboarding is just 2 rad 4 you

He was a total poser back in highschool.

>/sp/
More like /asp/, /sp/ doesn't want that gay shit.

He probably pushes mongo on his way home after mallgrabbing all day
/asp got taken over by the WRASTLIN crowd unfortunately, /esg/ would fit in better on /sp in my opinion

leafistan, I just tried to place an order for the bundle and it's not showing up, did u sell out?

Was there any interest in vinyl of this?

color

Labels with a hand written invoice/thankyou.

Highly unlikely as they're hand made. Email him.
You're a big boy now, hoonjabi.
>Not listening to power industrial and riding from point A to point B on your chariot of abused prostitutes

so never? lol

a man can dream, I got 100 dollars saved up for his next run

>buying printed crap that fades in 10 minutes

Enjoy your overpriced trash faggots.

Hey Bad Decisions, how long does it take to usually ship? Been waiting for my order for about a week or so now.

Btw, if you did draw the twingo, thank you. I'll add it to my collection once I get it

that's why we don't buy from redbubble.

The large bulk of my orders get done on the weekends due to work so it's all over the place. My max is usually about 3 weeks processing though. And if it's in your order notes, I'll definitely draw it. Just know that I'm a terrible artist.

Ahh, no problems man. Figured you were busy with work and stuff. Might buy from you again, when's the next sticker run?

I have a list of things I'm gonna order over the weekend. I'll post some updates when I get that bit done. I'm planning the drop for hopefully some time next month.

I still want it

>Notori shipped 2 days after order and has already arrived
>Yummystickies and waifusquad still haven't shipped

BULLSHIT

first sticker came in a few days ago, but work got me on lock. Can't wait to put them on though, also im pretty sure you can guess where its going...

I don't give shipping confirmation emails. Initials?

DH

Shipped it on monday.

Alright, sweet.

You really should send shipping confirmations though.

It'd save more trouble in the long run as opposed to dealing with cunts like me who bitch about it.

>I don't give shipping confirmation emails.
y tho

Is the redefining slow one for sale anywhere?

Big Cartel doesn't natively support shipping confirmation emails. The shops on BC that do send emails either do it by hand or use a script, but both are kind of a hassle.

I don't have any orderly fashion to do so.Bigcartel doesn't really have anything built in.
Maybe if I sign up for email with my domain registrar I'll do so.

Library War.

You people who skate at night are the fucking worst.
It echoes SO LOUDLY RIGHT WHEN I NEED TO SLEEP

>t. I'm not rad enough
I honestly try to avoid skating in neighborhoods at night, it's usually downtown where I have an increased chance of getting hit by a car.

user who ordered yesterday evening I sent the stuff out this evening, you should see it next week Wednesday or Thursday famalam

I'm up on everything till today evening, so, if you haven't got something from me make sure u email me or DM me or message me somehow with order number or ur initials + approximate date of order.

Hello everyone
Im working on a new design for my next run, it is a little rough right now but please tell me what you think!

What is it?

I wanted to do a follow-up for my old absolute crisis sticker, im not overly happy with how it came out now that ive been able to look at it for long enough so I think I can do it a bit better

What does it say?

Absolute crisis

Oh, the different fonts threw me off. What's your store? Might buy one when they release.

The yellow one was supposed to have the font of the red/blue one but I was having trouble getting one that worked with what I wanted
I found the new font yesterday so I am having another go at it
My store is speedmaster if you would like to take a look, but this stuff wont be live for another month or so

>speedmaster
Freedom restock when?

Ive actually got a couple extras that came in with my last run because I ended up giving my personal one away, send me an email

Yes there fucking was, you a store?

>tfw I was the guy you gave your personal one to
Trueno soon™

I cant wait to see it when you get it, I hope youre going to post a picture!

It will be at least 2 years, probably more like 5. Hopefully /osg/ still exists then, otherwise I'll email you a picture.

I saw this at work.

>Top right felix sticker
YES WANT FUCK WHERE I GET?

not one of us
just some normie weeb

i'd only have the balls to put stuff like that on a riced sl55 amg
because when you have a car that 99% of wageslaves cant afford, you can put literally ANYTHING on it and get away with it

on your bus pass?

>stickers are not proper window stickers (slap inside) so kids can have it
>tons of weeb cartoon shit not even related with Veeky Forums
This is why new threads about stickers are only about boys (sic) club, hoon and all the other crap from facebook.
Fix this shit for the sake of Veeky Forums or go to /wsg/, /gd/, /ic/ or /a/

>getting this mad about anime on an anime website