>American cars cant turn
>BMW is gud
>Land rovers are gud
>Jags are for British people

Here are some that ARE still true:
>Japanese has best reliability
>Chrome does not = luxury
>America doesn't make a uber luxury sedan to rival Europe

what makes BMW bad in comparison to other manufacturers?

It makes him butthurt, that's what

Continental and CT6 BTFO

>TRY NOT BEING BORING
>BE RETARDED INSTEAD
LOOKS GR8! BRAVO TOYOTA

AND THEIR NEW GR LINE IS HILARIOUS "GAZOO RACING" LMAO REAL COOL TOYOTA

THATS LIKE THE BRANDING FAILURE WITH CHEVY'S NOVA IN SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES

he's poor

This post gave me autism.

t. TOYOTA

JUST GET RID OF THE FRONT FASCIA ENTIRELY AND BOLT THE L BADGE RIGHT ONTO THE RADIATOR SPORTY!

Toyot's making some of the ugliest cars in existence.

You still need your mental disorder assessed by a professional.

t. ASSBLASTED GAZOO RACING ENTHUSIAST

IT MIGHT SOUND SLICK IN NIP BUT ITS FUCKING RETARDED IN ENGLISH

KAZOO, WAZOO, VERY COOL
TOYOTA EXEC: FUND IT!

Neat.

looks like a last gen maxima

yawn

I hate the rear of this thing. It's like they were going after the first gen panamera. A sedan needs to be a traditional 3 box design. Fuck aerodynamics.

boring and slow

>Panamera

Literally nothing is as ugly as the first a generation Panamera.

What a ridiculous statement.

Niggers and blow

Extremely unreliable parts, parts that should be made of metal are plastic and cause shit to break more than it should

But BMW isn't even the most unreliable car brand. It's not at the top but but above average.
So unreliability surely can't be the reason because there are many other car brands that are way more unreliable.

But this is true. Your average Lexus is someone's leased base model ES or IS, not an RC F. F Sport is pretty much factory rice for your RC 300h that looks good, but is totally underwhelming otherwise because it's a luxury coupe that weighs almost 4,000 lbs.

A manufacturer making one or two good cars doesn't redeem everything in their lineup, nor should this matter. Most cars on the road are econoboxes and commuters.

This
LFA was GOAT but that's pretty much the only noteworthy lexus ever built

I don't see the issue here, but if I had US $174,990 to blow on a car the last thing I'd spend it on would be a 12-year old's dream car.

t. GM cuckold

this is what i'm talking about. the ls500 needs a bigger trunk, aka the cabin should be "moved forward" on the body or the roof should slope more.

this is the ls500

and this is the panamera

Those crappy tatts tho.

they look the best, kinda like those russian prision tattoos

>Poorly done cheapo ink looks good because it looks like shit that Soviet criminals had to make due with because of prison conditions

Tankie plz

basically, its the same with cars

backyard beaters look better than restomods

Nah, that girl has legit crappy tattoos

makes her look punk as fuck

>prision
>make due

Makes here look like a tasteless hipster who can't into art.

tattooed women are trash

kill yourselves for having shit taste

t. virgin

and thats bad how??

>"you have bad taste in women"
>V-VERGIN!!1

butthurt

It's ugly trash. Just saying.

>My superior seed requires a 10/10 pure virgin wife

>not liking trashy girls

t.turbovirgin

Ugly trash, as in tasteless and unappealing. Have fun with your shit taste.

>I-I-I'm secure in my sexuality! I don't mind that my wife's partner count was already in the double digits before we met! I know how to handle a STRONG womyn! Now if you'll excuse me it's time for me to go and fluff Tyreese so he can fuck my wife while I jerk off in the corner with a sock on my dick

have fun with your boring stacy i guess??

cuck

spoken like a true virgin

I didn't think you were a virgin before but now I think you're a turbo virgin.

Calling someone a cuck because they don't like your Suicide Waifus shit tats.

MAXIMUM FEDORA

>the M2 I lust after doesn't redeem all the 118ds parked on my block

K.

spoken like a true cuck

cuck

Oh shit, this dude called me a cuck. I am defeated.

t. incel

get owned cuck

t. cuck

LC500 is a $100k grand tourer
GT R NISMO is $175k sports car

Why do 13 year olds like GT Rs so much? It doesn't have the luxury and comfort that the LC500 has, nor does it have the track performance of a Dodge Viper ACR, both of which are cheaper than the GT r NISMO.

The head of M fucked off to Hyundai, that's how bad BMWs are

Means nothing beyond Hyundai is blowing all its profits on big salaries. Its probably like a scene out of Mad Men over there the amount of money the Koreans are blowing on frivolous shit.

Why isn't there a sporty RWD sedan manufactured in the current years that's available with a manual transmission? Is the BMW M3 the only choice left? Lexus should bring back a manual IS 200 or maybe Toyota should bring back Altezzas with sticks.

Cadillac ATS offers a manual still. Mercedes actually will still sell you a manual C-Class if you special order one. The US Mercedes plant manufactures manual C-Classes for other markets where manuals are still common and they can give you one but be prepared to get fucked with dealer fees.

You can get the BMW 320i in manual too but it has to be specially ordered and that option will be discontinued at the end of the year. No word on if the next generation 3 series will offer a manual transmission. Since BMW will be moving 3 series production to Mexico next year I assume a manual will still be offered though. Latin America still largely prefers manuals in sedans.

Fun fact: You can get a new manual hand assembled armored non turbo I6 F10 5 series in Mexico still.

>Cadillac ATS
For some reason I forgot that car exists. But my point still stands, there are very few manual RWD sedans, not counting the memey special order shit

You probably could get Lexus, Jaguar and Infiniti to order manuals for you too if you tossed money at them. Oddly the EPA doesn't do independent tests on manual vs automatic transmission drivetrains, just engine type and AWD vs RWD variants. Once an engine / drive line layout is EPA approved they don't need separate approval for transmission type, meaning they could sell you one as long as the engine type is EPA approved even if it's not marketed. Ironic considering manual and automatics have a higher MPG discrepency these days than AWD/RWD layouts.

Also, I think you can get the Giulia in manual too.

Where are you located user? If you're in Southern California and really want a newish manual sedan I could probably help you go about ordering one.

next gen M2, M3 and M4 will have manual transmissions, why shouldn't the next 3 series have it

>Why do 13 year olds like GT Rs so much
Internet celebrities buy them specifically to appeal to kids.

Good are blowing money on making their cars feel new after they're 10 years

>tfw no gazoo to cruise in whilst sipping yahoo

Lol.

because of the lineage but the r35 doesn't have shit on it's predecessors

what about the sc300? didn't that come with a 2jz and most of the supra's parts
not that worst but still bad, most of them will start shitting apart around 100k

>most
definitely not most. It's very rare that there is a major failure of some sort on a modern BMW.

Also:
>shitty sensors, and other electronic problems that are stupid expensive
>unelievably overpriced oem parts
>doing any kind of maintenance required a special bmw only tool

So it's exactly the same as any other Euro car manufacturer.
I'll ask again: what makes nmw bad in comparison to other brands?

>>Chrome does not = luxury
:(