$347 later

$347 later.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Blue_Flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that actually looks pretty good

Damn that's a steal the body looks like it's in great shape

Oh shit that's the price of the paint job my bad I thought you meant you bought the truck for that.

did you get the whole truck painted for that price? what a steal

>doesn't post pictures from last thread so people will know that you were the user who was about to paint his trucc

MASTER PAIN, IS THAT YOU?

Yeah, they even painted inside of the bed, which I totally didn't expect.

wtf, where do get a paint job this good for this cheap????

It's my son's truck. He did 90% of the work himself.

When we got the truck, the front fender and door were pretty fucked. Went to Pull-A-Part and got some replacements.

Here he is with it almost back together.

impressive

18 man hours of sanding before it went into the shop on Monday. Whereas he did most of the labor on changing out the body panels, this was about a 60/40 him vs me on the sanding. We were pressed for time, so I pitched in a lot here.

most impressive

Econo paint and body did it. We did almost all of the prep work ourselves though.

Brilliant work man. That's a fucking good story. Glad the world still has good father's around.

nice, what year is it?

OP, I am geniouinly interested in those year pickup trucks for ''when I need it'' type applications, to haul shit and alike. Do you recommend? easy to work on? parts?

Not op but get the 300 i6 and a manual and it'll go forever.

Fords from this generation are pretty easy to work on if you know what you're doing.

My minor issue is that the speedometer would stop working from time to time.

t. former 93 F-150 owner

your son as nice tits

Are you guys Somalian?

eY b0sS nice face

This is a 94, the first year with a passenger side airbag. Both the grandmother and the wife insisted on an airbag, so whatever. Here it is.

Yeah, these things are uber easy to work on. This one has the 351 with the 4 speed automatic, but the 300 would be another great choice. Not wild about having a 302 in them though, not enough torque for my liking. Both the 300 and 351 have more torque.

The major problems we've had with this so far are the pivot arm bushings went bad, my son changed them and the radius arm bushings at the same time. While we had it apart, he put new shocks and springs under the front end as well.

And really, that's pretty much it. This is an XLT, so it's got all of the bells and whistles like power mirrors, power windows, keyless entry, air conditioning, and power lumbar with the seats. It actually rides really nice, too.

I say go for it, if you're interested in getting a SHTF vehicle.

Oh, one last thing, full coverage insurance is $63/month. :)

302 is supposed to get a lot better with breather mods

Looks like nice work.

Your son has boobs?

It's meh at best in trucks. They're just too heavy to make one perform at it's best. In a light car like a Fox, a 302 screams, but a truck, they're meh at best.

I want one of these, but Wisconsin rust has made them tough to find around me.

educate yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Blue_Flag

are u alex jones?

Probably Somalian pirates judging by the Gagdsen flag

>Fox, a 302 screams, but a truck, they're meh at best.

Take ECU out of Foxbody, put it in F150, done.

lmao

Beware his song about Big Butts, he beats you up while he plays it
>you know the rules

I wouldn't buy any used car in the midwest that's more than 5 years old, let alone something that's 20 years old. You may find "clean" cars, but all it usually is is an owner who spray paints over already formed rust.

ur bold

JUST

Your wife's son you mean

>ECU resolves the weight difference between a truck and a sports coupe

looks nice, bed looks strong enough to hold your son's weight

Didn't you know that an F150 ECU weighs 2000 pounds? That's why I don't even have one in my fox.