/mbgg/ - Mobage General #714

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azure Lane

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2749166?
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would a sword handjob feel like?

the daily grind + grinding events completely dwarf both PVP and raids for crystals, and what good is getting farther in PVP and raids if not even more crystals

the only thing special is the raid shop rewards but you can do the whole thing in a few days if you're smart about the 2x booster usage

WHY DOESN'T THIS SHIT DROP
I ONLY NEED 1 GODDAMMIT

We re:creators now. alicetaria, sharkteeth, chunni, mamika, and meteora.

just wondering, why even care about the bump limit if you really want to make the OP?

just wondering why do you have to complain about this every thread

if op doesnt make the new thread his OCD acts up something fierce

Spooky.

It's literally the first time I ask
answer for me what prompts someone to make a thread no later or earlier than 750

I have no idea what i'm doing in this open world

How do I even unlock Sakura? I rolled her but she's not in my characters list

literally why do you care or why does it matter
we really dont need to discuss this every thread

>the want to play Sinoalice but don't want to browse an extra general
Did they actually ban people in GF? I'd gladly pick that up instead.

Stop replying to him.

so what was the answer before if it's already been talked about why?

Blocks going out on July 1st for IDless people

Depends which one, if it's A-Sakura she shares the same slot as B Mei. S-Sakura shares the same slot as Demon Mei. Go click on them in the valkyrie page and there'll be like a toggle, same for when you make a party, add the unit and toggle over to them.

bili or ppgame servers? both?

What about the open world? What am I supposed to do there after the story?

What if you used an ID from google?

Most likely both because verify ID is in both

You can just use a fake chinese ID to get through it.

Only Dsky right now is issuing the July 1st deadline, bilibili hasn't done or announced shit yet for accounts already made. Only new accounts are requiring the ID.

Tap on Mei in the Valkyrie list and it'll switch to Sakura. The default you get when you start the game is Sakura A and the ninja one Sakura S.

In the Open World you need to follow the storyline and explore it. You'll find plant, rocks, tombs, spirits, etc and if you interact with them you'll get materials. There is a special mob in some group of enemies that has a pink floating circle around them, if you defeat them you'll get tons of materials too. Sometimes a yellow bag will drop too.

The temple in the background in the Open World main screen is the shop where you can trade materials for Sakura shards, Stigmata and weapons. The wooden notice board are kill quest. You "buy" them by spending AP, then enter the Open World and find them on the map. Go there are try to finish all 3 fights within the time limit and you'll get exactly the rewards the kill quest promised you. There are character shards, exp, items to level Sakura's skills and more.

You just do the open world to complete exorcisms, gives you Sakura fragments, xp and other shit.

Whatever heart desires, it's open world.

Then I guess I'll pick it up, thanks for the info.

No problem and just as an fyi to any of the dsky players for GF, someone on the discord actually used 1234567890 as an ID on an account and it verified and accepted it.

Events and achievements, user.
Farming Daikon Prime from the daily is terrible.

the devs have implied that they don't actually care about authenticating your ID. they just require it as mandated by the new chinese law, which is why any random ass number works, but you might as well use an id number in the correct format.

Reminder that the current Tenka event is ending soon and to use your fox turds on the boss stage before they become useless. The fox box gacha sticks around for another week.

>Finally root my device
>The screen recording app that's been sitting on it forever doesn't even work
>Everything else on the play store has suspicious access requirements
>Cave and get one that pops an ad nearly every tap I make while messing with settings
>Works when others failed
Only a year late. I think it loops properly but can't frame check.
I really hope the other girls/everyone gets this training this year. The mini swimming pool one was pretty lame.

I want to impregnate urara!

why is this such a big secret? this has nothing to do with botting from last threads because botting to avoid duplicate threads is certainly something, but doing it manual is pretty new

It would have been a one-off question but now I really gotta know with all this resistance for reasons I'm not sure of

>No earrings in the first 30 runs after the event starts
>Curse my luck and put off fighting the boss anymore until the last day, only collecting fox turds
>End up hear about the reset exploit but have neither the time or energy to really try it.
>Still end up geting 4 earrings in the next 30 runs

Everything went better than expected.

it doesnt drop for you because the game knows you want it.

>An extra frame
My OCD is triggering. I'll need to find a proper program to use to pick frames instead of time.

Get SCR PRO on xda or get xposed

>a 10 roll plus two singles

Don't think ive ever been this lucky in a game before

I'm ready for gauntlets!

Anyone playing any english games aside from the ones mentioned in OP? I don't care if people here say they are shit!

Only death can stop him from creating mbgg OP

Popularity poll costumes added for 7K.

In my last 20 or so runs today, I think they actually re-instated the old drop rate of the earrings. Maybe they got bitched at on Twitter.

Crusader of light, cosmos guardian, cosmic break, last day on earth

Was it ever even changed?
Bad luck is bad luck. It happens.
Other anons were showered in Crow Gauntlets last event, but I barely was able to get 2 MLBed. I had to actually trade in for a couple on the last day.

Which artist?

Nice, thanks for the tip user.

No idea, honestly. I don't think anything official was ever said about the drop rate.

but see, all it takes is someone being one post faster to not let that happen so that's not it either

There are no thread wars so any sane person wont make a new thread before the bump limit.

Have you considered giving russian roulette a try if the only thing worth discussing in your life is how the thread was 1 post early?

right, but that only explains one part of the question

you seem to be a little confused, user

Which is easiest as f2p you think??

The first one is basically a wow clone, so no bullshit mobage system. The other one are gacha or timegated shit

Sarucolle maint today for 13~16 CST

That's 1~4am EST but it might get extended agaimn. Event will be up after this maint.

Also, lewd starters.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2749166?

You made fun of her hands again, didn't you?

Based. But that's 10pm for me gdi. Why does the best coast have to suffer like this?

>Reach level 40k and get 10k gold
>3k goes to limit breaks
>6k to tavern/canteen
>2k to skill book I need

And I still have several ships waiting on LBs. Gold never ever

I've been farming for 30 minutes and I got 2. I was going 3-4 hours without seeing one the past few days. Could be random but I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it.

Absolutely correct, I just wanted to try and prove that they don't really care that much although it might not have amounted to much at all.

I would only foresee it being a huge problem to you if you used it as a way to recover your account at which point just remember to write it down I suppose.

Max event character
3 MLB Fox earrings
And a bunch of random stuff

Pretty fun event. Too bad I wasnt able to get the last copy of the binding skill and mask

Are there guides for SaruColle? OP doesn't have it.

Nothing yet, there's guides in chinese but nothing in english so ask away

Maxed loli, 2 MLB earrings and a half, and maxed out the mask and event skills. Started a few days late due to technically just starting the game and couldn't ass myself to farm earrings.

Managed to get Koga to affection 44 throwing all my scent-related gifts at her. I'm a bit nostalgic of when I first had to get every BGHS girl to 40 to make them usable thinking about it.

yuyuyui?

>Dollar signs

She's probably the ship most likely to do compensated dating or to do sexual favors if you bribe her with money

Do the starter I choose matter?

Can I reroll for pic related and the bride?

Fuck, I'm retarded.

You dont reroll in kancolle-like games

Do I just grind for the character then? Never touched kancolle or anything lika that.

Getting a SSR or two early still make a big difference.

>Can I reroll for pic related and the bride?
Yes you can. Do it ONLY when you REALLY want to start with a girl.

Like said, no re-roll is needed because you'll get all the girls in the end.

>Do the starter I choose matter?
Yeah, pick whoever you find the cutest.

You craft it with resources you get from various places

Or farm for them on maps

It doesnt really matter, you reroll in other games to start with a maximum rarity char without wasting your free currency or relying on RNG.

Here you need a whole fleet and the time you spent rerolling is better spent grinding to get your level up, clear stages, start login rewards, etc etc.

Ok, if I can get them eventually than that's fine.

also I need to nickname them? Fuck

That's your own nickname, dummy.

Yuki Yuna wa Yuusha de Aru is out.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui

The droprate for SSR is pretty decent at 7%, so you hardly spend an hour or two for reroll.
Some are locked behind rng craft. There's also an token exchange system but ssr there take a long time to refresh.

laffys best starter. z23 seems to be the worst but still acceptable. i started with z23 and shes just kinda there.
it doesn't really matter since all 3 start dropping after 2-1

>>also I need to nickname them? Fuck

>also I need to nickname them? Fuck

And the event starts in a couple hours

If you spend precious time rerolling in a kancolle-like instead of preparing for event or doing event then something is wrong with you

I swear I'm not that dumb usually, I just started Etrian Odyssey III today so nicknaming characters was on my mind.

At least it seems to be working...

>not on QooApp
Why did they have to make this harder than it needs to be

To add on Sarucolle, rerolling would be a pretty big waste of time/bandwidth.

Elites are perfectly good and super easy to get, like Helena does monster DPS and Cleveland is like a discount Helena with a skill where she gimps herself.
The starters are perfectly good, Laffey is above the other two if you're a statsfag but its better to play with the cutest one. They start dropping on world 2 and above too. Unicorn is pretty good too and Long island might not be as good as unicorn but she's cute as fuck.

You get two golds delivered to you with no RNG, the girl on your exchange tab and Prinz Eugen. If these two are the same then tough luck.

Gold ships are farmable with Akagi/Kaga being amazing CVs and available as drop only on 3-4 that is a permanent stage.

So yeah, starting with a gold you like would definitely put you ahead but its not worth the time or effort to reroll for one ship in particular when you could use that effort to play the game, grind up your fleet and farm the stuff you need from maps.

It's really very simple to get a free vpn and download directly off the store if you really can't wait.

Do you need the VPN to keep playing or just to get it off the store

So is SINoALICE any good?

Go ask their general

>You get two golds delivered to you with no RNG, the girl on your exchange tab
wait what do you mean delivered? do you get her for free eventually? thought you had to actually trade for her.

You only need it to initial the download from the store. You can off the vpn after and resume with your own connection after.

no one knows. the game has been up for less than 5 hours the 2 days its been out

You have a VPN recommendation?

Prinz comes to you on day 8

The exchange gold is exchange. In a month of playtime you'll have way over 80 medals so that makes whoever is there basically free.

>infinite loading
I thought i had enough of this shit yesterday with sinoalice

No problems on my end here

if thats your definition of free theres 2 free gold ships in the arena rewards

I'll have almost 10k pvp tokens after tonight, easy peasy.

They require more work and stuff

If you play, clear stuff and farm 3-4 like everyone else then you should end with the 80 medals in like 2-3 days without going out of your way or doing anything special, not even a week.

The PVP girls would take like a month of constant PVPing assuming you win all your matches but they're great too