ITT: Cars that are guaranteed to go at least 15 under when in front of you

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlVeeekZWt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone from 50-boomer in any car.

This is true. There was a whole pack of them going like 40 in a 55 in front of me, so I barely pressed the gas pedal in my 4 cylinder and zoomed passed them. Heard them REV UP their ENGINES but they didn't get any closer to me lmao

Every fucking time. They can't accelerate worth a damn because of the 37'' tires and minivan engine. They also like to stay in the left lane. Fucking faggots.

This thing hanging from the mirror of a early 2000s dodge caravan thats rusting with one taillight out

Don't forget the tuck tape tail light.

Every time, unless it's a first gen taco going as fast as that little 4cyl can go.

those either go slow or ridiculously fast

Pick ups in general honestly

I love trucks but for the love of sweet fuck don't fucking drive one if you can't afford to accelerate properly or go the speed limit.

In the UK it's these piece of shit Hyundai's

Also anything else Korean for some reason. Small Kia's. Daewoos etc.

It's like the worst kind of people and the elderly who give absolutely 0 fucks about cars in any way shape or form have narrowed down on the single cheapest most hateful piece of shit that fulfills their criteria of "has 4 wheels and an engine", and said "yep that's good enough for me"

Pic related, since this is the view you're more likely to see.

anycar with rear struts, so shot, it sags
add in 2-4 overweight passengers for the ultimate frustration

Just fill the thread with CR-Vs.

This. They always seem to think they're fast on the freeway because they can beat a civic at a green light. Low and behold, they are easily passed by anything FWD with a V6 or Turbo 4.

big, modern ones, in CA, go plenty fast...they're the douche BMW driver of CA.

Small 80s/90s pickups, obviously carrying beyond their load capacity however, drop any hope of them doing more than 10 under. Even in 40mph, these fucks are doing 30mph, clearly holding up traffic.

Ehh even on the highway trucks have good acceleration. They're geared low with a 8 speed transmission and they got 420hp to play with. The only thing is you drop to single digit mpg's when you put the hammer down which most truck owners can't afford.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlVeeekZWt8

Maybe okay acceleration. My boss man has a '17 Silverado with the duramax, and that thing can take a 10,000 lbs trailer down the highway pretty quick, but it's not made for highway pulls. The 60-80 time on them isn't anything impressive when compared to family sedans.

Diesels always struggle on the highway especially when they have to drag along a 7000lb+ truck. A 6.2 Silverado is a lot lighter. The performance is still somewhat impressive considering the size of the truck and what it's capable of doing.

sounds logical
they're either scared of getting more fucked up or simply don't care about living anymore

You don't wanna go over 60 in a Wrangler. Shit gets scary real quick.

>Live in Calgary (Oil Boom: The City)
>So many brand new pickups here, take your pick of brand
>They all drive like dicks, tailgate, cut you off, speed

anything with an Uber or Lyft sticker
>it's around here somewhere
>stops to look at phone
>that's not it
>stops to look at phone
>drives even slower

Fucking Calgary. Why do I always get stuck behind Boomer Billy in his $90k Denali that won't go the speed limit. Fuck. I wish people here drove more aggressively.

we have the worst drivers in Canada, probably some of the worst in North America.

That was my experience in an old LC70, pretty much any small solid axle truck is gonna be scary on the highway.