Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

nextlevel.challonge.com/nlbcv69t7
youtube.com/watch?v=mkIJed_bFPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features.

Reminder that if you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

>posting a character from a non-fighting game

Why?

Persona 5 Arena will save fighting games

>dominating heel
>submissive heel
>thorn whip
Who is the target audience for a character like lili?

Referring to one of these

Is Mike Ross right ?

Was his video a meme ?

Is xrd playable with keyboard? So far I've been enjoying Tekken 7 with it.

Karinfags.

we're pretending ARMS is a fighting game. a good one. and op is a literal monkey

Horny teenage lesbians.

keyboard is the beta version of cheatbox

yes

>When they realize Street Fighter 5 was a mistake.
>When Melee dies forever.
>When Rev 2 gets dubbed.
>When Soul Caliber comes back.
>When e-sports becomes simple.

My brain is full of fuck

>The stage you choose in Tekken matters like in Smash
this better be another meme game dead within two months or fighting games as a whole are dead

You should buy the Etokki Sanwa and just buy a compatible Korean stick that will fit the slot from the same store.

Korean versions don't hold up compared to regular Sanwa buttons imo and it's much harder to sub-in Sanwa buttons to the Korean model than it is to sub in a Korean style stick to the Sanwa model.

remember when retards considered cammy to be top 1 in season 1 and early season 2....... she's not even top 8 now....

>ARMS isn't a fighting game

kek, I bet you think tekken isn't a fighting game

toppest fighting armsies

she's still top 8. The only weakness she has is low health. She has good damage, some of the best reversals, the best confirms and the best shimmy game.

Why couldnt Tekken save the FGC?

>ARMS isn't a fighting game

neither is Tekken, but we pretend that is

Based god Aris plays T7 on PC, are Sony shills on suicide watch?

That's only the crowns that fit though right? Heard those are pretty trash, what I wanted is a fanta with sanwa buttons.

>she's still top 8
lol
just
lol

How is Tekken good with so much input lag?

Is he right?

who's your top 8 then? Mine, in no order: Balrog, Ibuki, Guile, Necalli, Karin, Cammy, Laura, Zangief.

It isn't

Yeah that's the problem with the Standard / Korean Omni, only Crowns fit.

Meanwhile the Sanwa Omni of course comes with Sanwa buttons anyway and it's pretty easy to just swap the balltop for a Korean stick.

ARMS IS A FIGHTING GAME! IT'S NOT FAIR BRO

the poor spelling made me laugh too much what does it say

>doesn't know how to reply
>"HURR DURR STREET FIGHTER IS THE ONLY FIGHTING GAME, EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAKE XD"

You sound like Blizzard fanboys, when they start preaching how WoW invented MMOs and Blizzard invented everything in the gaming industry.

So now that Tekken is trash, what's the best fighting game? Be honest.

My nigga Thorn Darkcross putting Tekken players in their place.

nintendokids are the original blizzard fanboys, except they're 1000x more autistic than blizzardshills

Probably Injustice or Rev. 2 (as fucking sad as that is to say)

I just tried every character in Tekken 7. Here are the ones I am interested in. Rate my pleb tastes.

Seems fun to learn:
Alisa, Claudio

Fun to meme with:
Bears, Gigas

Easy Comfort pick as SF shitter:
Eliza

>capcom fags trying to pretend they're relevant

I bet you think Veeky Forums is a secret club too, and not full of underage goyim such as yourself.

>Cammy players are THIS delusional
Playing a top 3 character really roots your brain, huh

guile, rog, karin, ibuki, gief, necalli, bison, rashid/urien/laura can't decide

How does thinking Tekken is garbage, make you a Nintendo fanboy? This is the stupidest fucking logic ever.

>YOU'D BE DISQUALIFIED IN A REAL TOURNAMENT

That mad me laugh. Scrubs are always amusing. And, No, he is wrong. If they are using the same shit, then you know it is coming and should be able to beat it. The only exceptions are infinites.

I don't know why but the lack of idle animations in tekken 7 makes me mad. Did I get infected with autism? Will it get worse from here on?

Namcucks lash out at anything instead of disputing the fact that Tekken sucks.

did you reply to the wrong person or are you simply mentally ill?

>kazunoko is working on his rashid
>poongko is playing kolin
>kbrad is playing karin
>xiaohai doesn't care anymore
but yeah w/e you say anonymous

>Bison in
>Cammy not in
W E W
E
W

That's legitimately retarded.

We only hate Capcom. Every other fighting game is awesome cause it wasnt made by Capcom. Capcom bad, everything else good.

please leave Namcucks alone. once tourney numbers are out and T7 is dead as usual they will kys. let them have this moment of pleasure

Cammy is better than Bison, Rashid and Laura imo.

why can't we just like all the fighting games :3c

filted stop making new trips highwaylard

>this character that's in every Top 8 isn't a Top 3!
w/e you say, shits-for-brain

Replace Gief with Urien.

>highwaylard

choice

that's highwaystar? lmaoooo

POST YOUR HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY

>play a brazilian
>it wasnt laggy

bison has memes and solid gameplan, cr.jab being one of the best aa in the game with big damage from very simple mixups make him top 8, just watch tampa bison and momochi's kid

even in super plat people know that it's either going to be shimmy, another mp or throw so midscreen they mixup their options by mashing and because of my low health in the long run i don't win the trades of my own mixups cammy is trash

SF favorites: Makoto, Juri, Cody, Sagat

GGxrd favorites: May, Dizzy

WHO I PICK IN TEKKEN 7

kys

Is Akuma considered good in SFV

>TEKKEN 7
>BRAND NEW GAME
>ONLY 38 ENTRANTS
nextlevel.challonge.com/nlbcv69t7

HAHAHA EVEN SEASON 2.1 FROM SHITTY SFV GOT MORE TO COME OUT

Been playing Marvel vs Capcom (Clash of super heroes) for 2 weeks now, trying to learn the whole stuff alone but I realized its time to ask for help. How to get good?

Basically I've checked moves for interested heroes (Venom, Spider Man, Jin, War Machine, Capt Commando and Megaman - this one I gave up) and watched some fightcade, it worked a little as I can reach Onslaught when playing vs Computer but I can't get those sick combos.

this

Lili

You return Tekken.
yes

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""brand"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""new"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Is there a way to do instant while rising?

no it didnt...

Always Feng, the choice of patricians.

i actually enjoy sfv a good amount as a moderately casual player, i just can't get past the awful netcode that prevents me from playing with my friends without rollback

what fun are fighting games if you don't have someone to compete with regularly as you grow?

he's just outside of top 8 IMO but a lot of pros but him in top 5. He's very safe and has shitloads of setups.

**poking gorilla noises**

did you really expect a tournament scene for tekken? lol...

where u live ma nigga

Arms is ass that shit is about to go back in my filter

Good! I love him and wish him the best.

Feng is the Leo Whitefang of tekken.

>animepedo falseflagging about other games being dead
please don't get mad at me hws I'm going to use one of your images
classic goober activity

no but there's a lot of kappa runoff here thinking Aris clips = living fgc game

ARMS will literally double T7 entrants the next major

can you believe that there are people here trying to act like it's a legit fighting game?
I mean can you fucking imagine?

>cammy is trash
YOU are trash.
>memes
No, he has memes against Diamond or less skilled players. Play any serious aplyer and DR memes are getting you killed, specially against Cammy's top tier DP.
>Tampa and Haku
Not even the best Bison players.
>cr.jab
That's getting patched.

Bison gets raped by anything with a command grab and is the most linear character in the game; if you got hit midscreen by Bison, it's YOUR fault, his grab throws you full screen.
Bison is a viable mid tier character, not a Top 10.
Balrog beats him.
Guile beats him.
Gief/Laura/Mika/ANYTHING with a command grab raped him.
Cammy beats him.
Those facts alone make Bison not a Top 10 character in any way shape or form.

feng is the sfv rog in t7

Bison beats Alex pretty soundly because powerbomb is trash and doesn't have enough range to catch Bison when he's minus, but lets be honest, who doesn't beat Alex pretty soundly.

Should I invest my time on Nina, Jack, Josie or Bob? Being a wageslave with limited time will let me focus on only one character for a while.

DIVIDE MY HEEAAAAART

put your trip back on highwaystar

help me fightans stop talking about shit games

youtube.com/watch?v=mkIJed_bFPQ
>tfw I'll never be Poccola
Why even live?

did all the people who like tekken leave for their thread and now /fgg/ is just shitposters

t.highwaystar

Josie.

I'll put it back on YOUR MOM
WHOOSH
slamrekt. get at me punk

It's absolutely fucking insane

I don't want to start an argument about Alexfags, but If your character has a command grab and you still lose to the slowest character in the game who doesn't have a reversal, you need to consider quitting fighting games as a whole.

##GoodBoy is my current trip
now you can all be HWS!

no ive been trying to shitpost in tekgen but its harder getting (You)s there then here

i know that he gets destroyed by grapplers but he has safer pressure than me with more health and more damage, right now even plat diapers know that cammy is all about delayed pressure and shimmy so they mixup mash cr.mk, vreversal, neutral jump and block and i can't do shit because they have more options against my offense and worse even random mashing beats my tk divekick so i have to go for unsafe high divekick to keep my offense going.

cammy is hot garbage one wrong decision in MY offense and i'm dead.