Fox body general

Fox body general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZcc7h12PPA
youtu.be/1SSg7U_Ckws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only ONE 4 door Fairmont on CL within 200 miles
>tfw he wants 3500 for it
Where else should I look or are they actually hard to find?

Would imagine they're decently hard to find, they had bad build quality and rusting issues that were bad even by late 70's standards.

There was a running driving Fairmont on one of my Facebook groups for $700

>pic related
the $700 (obo) Fairmont

How do you search a greater search radius on Craigslist?

I like it, what state?

Love me some Fox Bodies

>tfw dont a VII LSC anymore

Its on the side, only goes up to 200 miles though

Get a Fox T-Bird

Had my friends old car for the past 2 years, he bought it back a couple weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=rZcc7h12PPA

Fox Cougar?

Not a big fan of how the rear window is like that, I'd like a 4 eye car or another VII or notch at some point, I miss this glorious POS as well

youtu.be/1SSg7U_Ckws

It's one of the "Ohio Cars Under $1,000" groups

>tfw have to wait to get accepted
Are there any other pics?

Thanks by the way, I appreciate it my dude

Fairmont were 4 eyes, weren't they?

No they had singles too

Can't find it now, just had that picture where I messaged it to Sunny since she's carless once again.

capri.jpg

Such a beutifull classy car

Hello fellow mustangs

I've owned 4 foxes now, and not a single one has been a mustang.
>the latest shitbox fox
'84 Continental with the rare factory BMW turbo diesel. It's way more fun then it should be.

I still miss mine
I miss my turbo coupe as well
I don't miss my fairmont

My first car was an 85 grand marquis
that shit was the fucking best. it was like driving a couch.

I love everything about the Mark VII except that stupid fake wheel thing on the trunk.

Grand Marquis is Panther body, not Fox body. In the mid 80's the standard Marquis was on the smaller Fox platform but that's obviously a totally different looking car.

I kinda like it, it's just a ridge instead of the whole fucking wheel like Cadillac used to, but other than that they are heavy bitches, shit the Mark VIII was lighter than the VII, and the airbag suspension, is there no good conversion kit for these things? I've heard alot of them fuck the suspension geometry up

The VIII is objectively superior but something about the VII's box on wheels look with that squared off front end just makes my dick hard. 10 gen Eldorados do kind of the same thing to me but it's hard for me to get it up to any car that I know has a goddamn Northstar under the hood.

I hear you on the Eldos, i wanted an ETC so bad the design was based off the Pininfarina Allanté, if only the Northstar wasn't such a piece of shit

I had the same car in the same color but white top and spoke wheel covers.