Post your shitbox and rate others

Post your shitbox and rate others

Quality shitbox. Had the superior wagon version, but 10/10 would shitbox again.

How is the spoiler so dirty?

It's not dirty. Just really fucked up fiberglass that I'm fixing this weekend. Nice jetta what wheels are those?

Aristo. They came on 20th Anniversary GTI and R32s

hey I remember you, nice to see you ended up buying the impreza.

What size wheels?

>shit box the first

Finally doing some work on it again. Need new headlights/turn signals, and the bottom part of the grille to get it to all fit right.

I would daily the fuck out of a shitbox impreza. What's the fuel economy like?

Is it a TDI? If so, infinite want. I want a MK5 wagon TDI so bad it hurts

>shit box the second

If seen one AW11 in the wild, and it was basically a pile of rust. Do want.

This is a true shitbox. I envy the fact that you can park literally anywhere and not give a single fuck. I miss my "I dont give a fuck about it" daily.

meant GG me

Supreme shitbox coming thru.

9/10

6/10

10/10

6/10

9/10

10/10

>T-top
noice

Always dreamt of wasting a lot of money getting somebody to turn my shitbox into a T-top so I that my life could be a hell of leaks but dammit I'd have a T-top.

>Tfw no stock spoiler trunk
Wanna get one soon though

T-top or sunroof?

8/10

8/10 because no spoiler

Are these too new to be shitboxes?

Neither

non-luxury/10

6/10
I'm curious, what encouraged you to take a picture at this particular time?

8/10

10/10

Would daily.

9/10

8/10

Then it's an 11/10
Jesus fuck this is the God King of shitboxes.

>ITT
>weebs jack off to each others $500 piles of japanese shit

Unfortunately dont drive shitboxes anymore, got spoiled by german cars.

Reposted because wrong pic.

Too lazy to go outside to take picture atm but here it is when I picked it up a few months ago. Stage 1 APR ECU Tune 93 octane, 270ish HP at crank AWD surprisingly fast.

(OP)
FastFoodWorkereorCollegeKid/10

DankRimsButCleanYourShit/10

9/10 Do want

I hate trucks, especially old ones so not going to rate. Tuck that wire in.

I could never tell if I liked or hated these things. I bet they are fun though. 9/10 for cleanliness

2/10

8/10 Do Want

MichaelScott/10

Wouldgetsomanyspeedingtickets/10

>DIESEL

What do ye think of my Eurotrash Ferd?

Atleast mine will run forever you dumb dago piece of shit arab.

>MichaelScott/10
I'll take that insult as a compliment

>FIAT

wew, don't get your panties in a bunch, bby

It wasnt really meant eitherway, I just cant see those things without thinking of him now.

The TA is fun as hell. It's pretty damn quick, sounds good, and actually rides great, it's a good trip-taking car.

As for the truck, that wire is an old plug wire jammed between the grill and the horn so it sits right until I get the right part lol

A guy used to come into work with one of these when I worked at Autistzone constantly, literally the only one I've seen IRL. He told me it got shit gas mileage, is that true?

honestly jealous, I think these things look rad af

Honestly hope I never have to sink to driving a fiat.

Except that miata clone they released.

1/10 would feel embarrassed even being within 6 ft of it. Did your parents buy you this?

Yep. Very happy with my purchase
Have a long commute and only fill it up once a week so I'd say it does pretty good. Of course I'm used to dailying a gas guzzling V6 Tempo so I could be wrong

I cannot into Veeky Forums today

How much did you end up paying? Did you haggle the price down from $1,800 or did you pay firm?

Its my bad dude I posted the wrong pic so I reposted.

>weebs jack off to each others $500 piles of japanese shit
*$1200
ftfy

If its a turbo its aight
10/10
10/10
10/10
8/10
looks absolutely repulsive but in a neat way

N for Nigger?

Yep got him down to $1k. Has all new fluids and filters. He really just wanted to get rid of it because he was trying to make room for a new Legacy. Dude had like 3 subarus.

How many miles on that? $1k for that as a beater is pretty darn good unless you're about to be facing down having to replace all kinds of stuff that would be going bad now or soon.

>got shit gas mileage
>13.2 gal tank
Before I filled up last time I had around 180-190 miles of city use. So around 14/15 mpg. straight highway nets me around 320 miles. So 24/25. A spirited night I'd rather not talk about.

I'm in the need of new fuel system components.

They're a weird little car alright, surprisingly decent handling as well, real sharp in the corners

Yeah, more or less. 'Novice' you gotta stick them on your car for 2 years after passing your test so they can give you extra penalty points for traffic offences, it's pretty dumb desu

About 210k. Has been really well maintained mechanically, cosmetically not so much. Have had it for a over a month now without any issues, but it could definitely use some new struts and an alignment

Are you disallowed from driving a vehicle not bearing an N? Is it standard to take the N and put it on a different vehicle as usual? Or are you married to a specific vehicle for the duration?

3/10
1/10
8/10
1/10
2/10
3/10
1/10

my shitty civic. Just finished drag week with it. Gotta love $750 cars.

>all those awkward blank spaces
Did you post by accident?

You are responsible for having them on any vehicle you are driving. So basically you'd need to be insured to drive the vehicle + bear an N plate, front and rear to be in the clear.

Veesex 3.0 liter manumatic

Bought this because i lost my last car in an accident. Really like it, considering doing a whole "rebuild" of the whole car. You know, paint touch up, rust removal, etc.

Pretty sick, would kill to pick up something like that for so cheap. How old is it?

it's an '84, bone stock 1.3L and 4 speed manual.

beautiful mayne

Shit dude, I dunno what that'd cost in Yurop...
€3-5000 maybe. Fuck.

Do they still count as shit boxes when they're JDM imports?

Nice shitbox by the way, don't like the black stripe down the side though.... also, buy some vinyl wrap and fix that stupid chrome trim.

Damn you got me beat for sure lmao...what are the specs on the one with the little spoiler?

>Nice shitbox by the way, don't like the black stripe down the side though

Yeah it would look a lot better with color matched trim. You think it would look good if I plastidipped the steelies white and threw on some red sparco mud flaps?

pic related

They're both 1996 V3 with EJ20K....

The short wing one is a WRX, the tall V5 wing is an STI.

The WRX is fully stock aside from some 06 WRX wheels.

The STI is stock minus the V5 wing, 22B style Sport Bumper, and aftermarket Nardi wheel that's just a bit smaller than the stock one.

Just buy some Krylon and paint the mud flaps...

Don't plasti-dip wheels, it looks like shit, you should see the wheels on the WRX, they're horrible.

10/10

Alrighty then. You think restored black steelies would look better than the hubcaps? just trying to get opinions cuz these hubcaps are pretty unappealing to me desu

7/10

10/10 Nice popups

Not a truck guy desu 4/10

9/10 bretty gud

what state?

I'm a leaf, live in alberta

Just buy some new wheels?

Or paint the steelies white?

White wheels are a cunt though, they will always be dirty.

18"

>TDI?
Na. 1.8t

Mk5 are fully tho

>I'm curious, what encouraged you to take a picture at this particular time?
Saw the same type of thread while eating at DQ a while back so I took a picture

Sex on wheels.
Post interior.

[MUFFLED EUROBEAT PLAYING IN THE DISTANCE]/10 also the coolest shit ive seen in this thread
9/10
fuck off
7/10
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH end yourself faggot
trust fund pajeet/chink/gook/10
5/10 apply yourself
6/10
poor nigger/10
7.5/10 it has character
8/10

7/10

9/10 beautiful

8/10 bretty nice
7/10
fresh

yeah uhhhhhhhhh

8/10 I kinda like it without the spoiler

7/10 big points for the kareless cap

I've always /sorta/ liked the look of these
that's a great pic btw

8.5/10 she's a BEAUTY

i never smok

Rallye/10

The shittest.
On another note I've seen a corrola around Plymouth MA with a fucking night kids sticker on the rear passenger side quarter. If you're here, plz respond

8/10

almost bought one of these but it needed a fuckload of suspension work because the dipshit previous owner crashed it going 30 and only fixed the cosmetics

car was fun as shit tho :/

this makes me wanna plastidip the steelies on my mk5 golf

the wheels are bent to shit from potholes, fuck it

Lucky motherfucker, that dash is flawless. Almost every mr2 on Craigslist has faded and or cracked dash

7/10
9/10
0/10
3/10
8/10
9/10

fucking sick 2bh pham

my ricebox, 2 years of hoonery and reverse donuts and shes never skipped a beat

It's just an L200 on burgers.

You must be atleast 130 years old. Or a douchebag. In Europe that car is driven only by douchebags and dubious people.

Is your turn signal intact sir?

Haven't seen one in centuries. Those Fords really were the shit back in those Celica and Hyundai Coupe filled days.

Roadman Shaq is that u?

Your license plate number is the same as my rating towards the NA Miata.

4.4 meters of car. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now we're talking!

wat the shit is with that grille?

Here in the US its driven by poor 20 something single mothers

>.ru
you live in russia. and you didnt even post a pic of your actual car. which means you dont actually have one aince you are too poor, which is rich since you are talking all that shit

It's dark outside (20:21 PM) and much cold. I'm not going to hood on bread today. Tomorrow.
No I don't live in Russia but I am slav.

They have gotten cheap, especially the base 2.0TFSI ones such as mine.

do want/10

I'm proud of my shitbox.

>17914948

>
>Is your turn signal intact sir?

I actually had to get aftermarket ones that dont work.

The Grand Marquis got keyed, written off, now I own a Civic! Honestly, pretty happy with this shitbox.

>FRIENDLY MANITOBA
>ANIMAL
>F R I E N D L Y
>R
>I
>E
>N
>D
>L
>Y

Oh, you mean the 'waterfall grill' that mercs had

Nice wheels, did they come with the car or did you replace them?

>points for Kareless cap
Do you honestly know them?

My suspension also needs work. A pot hole I hit two years ago is still giving me fucking trouble.

>new knuckle
>new control arm and ball joint
>tie rod ends
>sway bar end link
>CV axle

And since it was still giving me pull issues put it back up for an alignment and found out the passanger struck (the side that hit) has a good amount of negative caster, so I have a bent strut.

Also, 135700 miles. most likely still the factory suspension still. So next big purchase is all new suspension.

Some oversized winter tires and steelies came with it, I got them for $200, tires that were on them had UNREAL camber wear, so they had to be replaced.

Hello friend
9/10
I really want some C5Z wheels, at least for track use

Hello catfish brethren, I've been looking for some C4 blades to have for it too, along with the OEM WS6 wheels

>and rate others

On my way to work yesterday this guy was revving at a stoplight. Just straight to redline and left it there.

There wasn't anyone around to intimidate him in any way whatsoever.

10/10

...and then this morning I saw this imported VW. He caught me taking a picture and it embarrassed him.

Isn't that a cougar?

Yes. Imported Volkswagen Cougar.

mad, enjoying the 240 videos atm boys

>Do you honestly know them?
yeah, through subie moto videos a couple years ago

I love the light washers

Oh cool, I know Evan and its how I got the hat. I do photography around the DFW area and ending up meeting him at RaceWars through a friend. (Not in the picture, just taking it)

this better be quentyn